Deleted
    So is there any Offpiece we should be going for? or is it just go whatever you get wonderforged, looking at all our stats being so close except for vers.

The optimal offpiece is Shoulders, but whatever you can get with socket/WF would make due.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

just a quick question, is the 4set actually good for fury, or would offpieces be better instead

Quote Originally Posted by Chimar View Post
    seriously..you just said that 2p for fury is pretty bad? do you even know how it works? it may change entire the aoe rotation..
    We already have 90%+ enrage uptime and triggering enrage is only 10 additonal rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileylool View Post
    We already have 90%+ enrage uptime and triggering enrage is only 10 additonal rage.

Failing to realize that triggering enrage equals a raging blow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JJmiller86 View Post
    You're still going to be rage starved on cleave doing BT every CD with WW-WW/RB-WW/WW-RB in between. So you have 2 BT's for every RB charge you need.

A lot of people in this thread truly dont understand fury. Your enrage uptime will be 100% pretty much if you are doing your rotation right. There are a few things to be calculated out but i think Fury will overtake arms with the itemization being better.

Meat cleaver rapes on 3-4 targets.... Ill play whatever is best but currently my arms performance on Brack is about the same (little less) as fury but the cleave target isnt there 100% of the time.
    lol what kind of dream world are you living in? Arms is still miles ahead of Fury at 3-4 targets, have you ever seen an Arms warrior on Tectus?

Fury and Arms aren't even close on Brackenspore, you would literally have to be AFK to not do more DPS as Arms on that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a 20% chance, you're not going to get 6 enrages in a row, also on top of that it triggers off of CRITS, not even regular raging blows, so your chances of getting enraged off that (and subsequently getting another charge of RB) are pretty minimal.

If you think those dry-spells where BT doesn't proc anything four times in a row are depressing, just wait unil you get the 2-piece and try to pull off that "amazing" sustained Fury AoE
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2015-01-30 at 05:04 PM.

The 2 set for Fury could not be more shite, a 20% chance on a chance on one ability. The 4set looks interesting but if not for that the 2 set seems pretty damn shitty to me.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The 2 set for Fury could not be more shite, a 20% chance on a chance on one ability. The 4set looks interesting but if not for that the 2 set seems pretty damn shitty to me.
    It gets progressively better the more targets you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    lol what kind of dream world are you living in? Arms is still miles ahead of Fury at 3-4 targets, have you ever seen an Arms warrior on Tectus?

Fury and Arms aren't even close on Brackenspore, you would literally have to be AFK to not do more DPS as Arms on that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a 20% chance, you're not going to get 6 enrages in a row, also on top of that it triggers off of CRITS, not even regular raging blows, so your chances of getting enraged off that (and subsequently getting another charge of RB) are pretty minimal.

If you think those dry-spells where BT doesn't proc anything four times in a row are depressing, just wait unil you get the 2-piece and try to pull off that "amazing" sustained Fury AoE
    I respectfully wholly disagree. Guess i just kick ass as fury then. I dont run into any of the issues you all run into playing the spec. I maybe have 1 BT that doesnt crit where i have nothing else to press... then i hit ber rage.. problem solved.

With that set bonus ill be spamming enraging blows.

And are you on mythic brack? Im on our interrupt duty so i cant sit there and manage rend non stop.. main reason for fury on that one. The arms war isnt far ahead of me and hes not even interrupting... not sure what to tell you there. But the updated sims point to Fury pulling ahead of arms for fights in BRF? We shall see...
    Last edited by Roiids; 2015-01-30 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    It gets progressively better the more targets you have.
    Yea, but on any sustained AoE fight arms is still going to pull ahead.

Yea, but on any sustained AoE fight arms is still going to pull ahead.
    Depends how many more fights like Tectus we will see... if its just burst AOE... fury will kill arms.

Depends how many more fights like Tectus we will see... if its just burst AOE... fury will kill arms.
    If it's just burst AoE- we're going to run ravager+bladestorm and the 2-set will still be neglectable

With that set bonus ill be spamming enraging blows.
    Keep dreaming. Even if you had 40% crit you wouldn't be able to spam it.

And are you on mythic brack? Im on our interrupt duty so i cant sit there and manage rend non stop.. main reason for fury on that one. The arms war isnt far ahead of me and hes not even interrupting... not sure what to tell you there. But the updated sims point to Fury pulling ahead of arms for fights in BRF? We shall see...
    You don't need to be on Mythic to know how well the specs perform, go look at the WoL Mythic rankings, you can literally count the number of Fury warriors in the top 400 on one hand.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of burst AoE are we talking about? And how frequently?

If it's longer than 10 seconds, and it's more often than every minute, then Arms is still king by a wide margin, Arms AoE isn't reliant on a 1 minute cooldown, Fury can't compete once BS duration ends.

I respectfully wholly disagree. Guess i just kick ass as fury then. I dont run into any of the issues you all run into playing the spec.
    And are you on mythic brack? Im on our interrupt duty so i cant sit there and manage rend non stop.. main reason for fury on that one. The arms war isnt far ahead of me and hes not even interrupting...
    This made me chuckle.. It's not that you "kick ass" as fury- you just have L2P issues as arms.

Incase you didn't know, being on interrupts is literally a DPS increase due to rude interruption.

This made me chuckle.. It's not that you "kick ass" as fury- you just have L2P issues as arms.

Incase you didn't know, being on interrupts is literally a DPS increase due to rude interruption.
    His post is so mind boggling.. Fury better because you're too dumb to manage a single DoT? lol

How is keeping a 20s dot on 2 targets that are stacked difficult? And you're only interupting once every 16-20s so that's a pretty big time window to do whatever you want. I'd have thought that Fury was the weakest spec on Brackenspore due to Gladiator/Arms being better on 2 target cleave.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This thread really is not about bitching over what spec is best. They're both have strengths and weaknesses, and are competitive against most melee specs.

T17 2P is a good set bonuses, and makes fury better than Arms in all 5+ target aoe scenarios, on top of already being better on targets that need to die very quickly. 2-4 target is still arms territory, though.

This is quick spreadsheet that I put together last night using the latest ptr. It's a bit sloppy, but you'll get the idea. It shows the dps gain from set bonuses on single and 5 target sustained, and then throws those together for an average by taking 2 samples of single target + 1 sample of 5 target and dividing by 3.

Re-did the picture, see here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post32016076
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2015-01-31 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    This thread really is not about bitching over what spec is best. They're both have strengths and weaknesses, and are competitive against most melee specs.
    I apologize for briefly turning it into that.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    -snip-
    Why specifically 1 target and 5 target sustained? Does that reflect the fights in BRF the best (honestly don't know)? Seems like it would skew things towards fury once we get tier if that is the case.