7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeiss1232 View Post
    What's the optimal rage to spend on Execute? Or more importantly, is there a threshold where I just DONT spend rage on it.

On fury it's flat 30 rage per execute, for arms, 6-8 seconds before CS preferably. The DPR is exactly the same no matter how much rage you spend on execute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrco View Post
    On fury it's flat 30 rage per execute, for arms, 6-8 seconds before CS preferably. The DPR is exactly the same no matter how much rage you spend on execute.
    I though that was not quite true for Arms; it gets less efficient the more rage you expend:
    10 rage = 160%WD = 16%WD/rage
    40 rage = 160%WD+320%WD = 480%WD = 12%WD/rage
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I though that was not quite true for Arms; it gets less efficient the more rage you expend:
    10 rage = 160%WD = 16%WD/rage
    40 rage = 160%WD+320%WD = 480%WD = 12%WD/rage
    The tooltip is incorrect, has been confirmed for quiet a long time now. The DPR of Arms Execute is always the same, no matter how much rage you are using.

Deleted
    Now that 4xT17 increases damage based on Recklessness' duration, would it be worth using the Recklessness glyph for 50% more duration or it's still a big "NOPE!"? Has anyone checked this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furx View Post
    Now that 4xT17 increases damage based on Recklessness' duration, would it be worth using the Recklessness glyph for 50% more duration or it's still a big "NOPE!"? Has anyone checked this?
    Previous page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furx View Post
    The glyph doesn't effect the set bonus, it's a static 10 seconds, so no.

Need to put this on the first page, or we're gonna have someone ask this on every page :P

i suggest people tell celestalon to implement that to work.

Cause he might just do it

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    'Look guys, he's using that glyph! What a idiot!'
    1: Recklessness - Every month a poor noob posts a thread asking if he should use this glyph. I feel bad every time. Also, it doesn't work with T17-4P.
    2: Raging Whirlwind - Every time I try to think of a scenario where this would be useful, I can't. I really can't.
    I added it a week ago, but I went ahead and gave it the bold treatment.

With recklessness glyph:

without:
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2015-02-06 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    I went ahead and gave it the bold treatment.
    lol, good idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    The tooltip is incorrect, has been confirmed for quiet a long time now. The DPR of Arms Execute is always the same, no matter how much rage you are using.
    Exactly. That was discussed in the arms forum.

i didn't read the whole topic so forgive me if i missed this info but what's beter at what ilvl regarding 1hander vs 2hander?
    Last edited by aries; 2015-02-06 at 08:37 PM.
    It don't happen till it happens when it happens you gonna wish it never did!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aries View Post
    i didn't read the whole topic so forgive me if i missed this info but what's beter at what ilvl regarding 1hander vs 2hander?
    Go with 2Hs. They are better in AOE, and I think the minor difference in ST = 0 now, so no reason to go with 1h. But if you have better 1hs, go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrco View Post
    Go with 2Hs. They are better in AOE, and I think the minor difference in ST = 0 now, so no reason to go with 1h. But if you have better 1hs, go with them.
    thanks for the info, i made 2x 2handers with BS and its going oke. another question that came up when readin the main page guide.
    why is bloodbath chosen over bladestorm and how big is the diffrence?
    It don't happen till it happens when it happens you gonna wish it never did!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aries View Post
    thanks for the info, i made 2x 2handers with BS and its going oke. another question that came up when readin the main page guide.
    why is bloodbath chosen over bladestorm and how big is the diffrence?
    For singletarget?

Deleted
    I havent read the whole post either - But im abit confused about stat weights tho ive read most of it - I understand that at some point mastery will become better than crit, but in our guild we need to have a BiS list for loot council so ive been looking for a proper list.

Ive read on the guide Kreps made http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...-Warrior-Guide - And from want i can read in this guide is that mastery is more powerfull than multistrike... Why the hell would u go Crescent of Living Magma (Crit/multi) for 2h BIS when u can get Blackhands wep with (Crit/mastery) - anyone care to explian?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgee View Post
    I havent read the whole post either - But im abit confused about stat weights tho ive read most of it - I understand that at some point mastery will become better than crit, but in our guild we need to have a BiS list for loot council so ive been looking for a proper list.

Ive read on the guide Kreps made http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...-Warrior-Guide - And from want i can read in this guide is that mastery is more powerfull than multistrike... Why the hell would u go Crescent of Living Magma (Crit/multi) for 2h BIS when u can get Blackhands wep with (Crit/mastery) - anyone care to explian?
    Last edited by Rak; 28th November 2014

The information hasn't been updated in 2 months in that post. Major hotfixes have been made for Fury.

I was messing around with SimC trying to get a BiS list for both Fury and Arms, ST and AoE -my RL now want's us to specify what is BiS when rolling. I've got this:
    Weapon: The Black Hand
    Head: Blackhand's Faceguard
    Neck: Vertebrae Protector
    Shoulder: Blackhand's Shoulderguards
    Back: Cloak of Sanguine Terror
    Chest: Blackhand's Chestguard
    Wrist: Fleshmelter Bracers
    Hands: Gauntlets of Dramatic Blows
    Waist: Ironcrusher's Collar
    Legs: Blackhand's Legguards
    Feet: Doomslag Greatboots
    Finger: Seal of the Savage Howl
    Trinket 1: Vial of Convulsive Shadows
    Trinket 2: Horn of Screaming Spirits
    What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg View Post
    Last edited by Rak; 28th November 2014

The information hasn't been updated in 2 months in that post. Major hotfixes have been made for Fury.
    So what ur saying is that the list isnt true anymore...

Does anyone have a fury TG/SmF BIS list?

Im no shark at simming, so would love help from someone with some data to back it up...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    I was messing around with SimC trying to get a BiS list for both Fury and Arms, ST and AoE -my RL now want's us to specify what is BiS when rolling. I've got this:

What do you guys think?

Thogar's Neck should be better in terms of value?
    not sure about the boots either

on the other hand: im using my own 'progression BiS' list, Mythic Blackhand wont be downed by a lot of guilds in the next weeks/months... so im excluding those items from my list - which changes everything :P
    Last edited by mmoc4de6c010eb; 2015-02-07 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo View Post
    Thogar's Neck should be better in terms of value?
    not sure about the boots either

on the other hand: im using my own 'progression BiS' list, Mythic Blackhand wont be downed by a lot of guilds in the next weeks/months... so im excluding those items from my list - which changes everything :P
    About the neck, i thought so, but when i simmed both, this one was slightly better. I was surprised that pieces with crit/haste were getting better results than mastery/multistrike.
    About the weapon, i think i'll say "dibs, it's my BiS" to the first thing that drops lol