7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Siegebreaker for single target hits pretty hard and doesn't have the clumbsy placement issue of Ravager (especially annoying when after you place it nothing happens and you have to do it again due to a placement error), in my eyes that makes Siegebreaker better than Ravager by default now that it actually does decent damage.

I did not compare them directly and haven't looked into the numbers but my observation was that it also hit harder.
    Seeing as how many tools we have as fury(bloodsurge, uck.) I prefer AM > Siege, mostly due to the nice lineup of bladestorm with adds on fights, reduced cd on CDs to line them better up with trinkets(like reck + vial)

But Ravager still shines on a lot of fights, like kromog and maidens. But I've seen some very high parses with siegemaker, so it's probably fully viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenti View Post
    But Scabbard lets you burst to 200K in the first 15s of the fight, shriveling the dicks of all other raid members. It also lets you get silly high-ranking parses when fights are really short, or end right as scabbard does. And as we all know, silly high-ranking parses that mean nothing are much more important than efficiency.
    Sure, and when we're killing mythic Gruul in 3:30 that will matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Sure, and when we're killing mythic Gruul in 3:30 that will matter.
    I thought I was using enough sarcasm to drown myself, sorry if that wasn't clear but I'm actually agreeing with you, it's just hysterically funny how much people care about seeing big numbers in lieu of overall efficiency. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Selenti View Post
    I thought I was using enough sarcasm to drown myself, sorry if that wasn't clear but I'm actually agreeing with you, it's just hysterically funny how much people care about seeing big numbers in lieu of overall efficiency. :3
    hahaha, sorry, I missed that.

Deleted
    If I have problems with keeping enrage up, should I prioritize bloothirst over raging blow? (unless I'm sitting on two procs)

It feels like that would be better, but it might be a dps loss, I don't know? (and I don't know how to sim that kind of stuff)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CCassius View Post
    If I have problems with keeping enrage up, should I prioritize bloothirst over raging blow? (unless I'm sitting on two procs)

It feels like that would be better, but it might be a dps loss, I don't know? (and I don't know how to sim that kind of stuff)
    Always use BT on cd unless:

You have x2 stacks of RB
    Sudden death proc
    full rage and or bloodsurge procs
    Trinket proc alligning with CDs or 1m like BB
    If your BR is on CD and your enrage is about to drop down.

Deleted
    I just simmed my Warrior and on a single target, switching to Siegebreaker over Ravager is a 1k DPS increase.

What the fuck.

Yeah, that's how it is. Siegebreaker > Ravager for single target.

7+ Year Old Account
    AM can still be really good for ST if it allows you to push one more reck combo in.

It's the first time in WoW where I honestly can't stand the state we're in.

Been playing since 2004 and holy fuck... what the fuck were devs thinking for warriors during this xpac.
    And it's not like people didn't give them enough feedback...

i personally love fury right now

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    It's the first time in WoW where I honestly can't stand the state we're in.

Been playing since 2004 and holy fuck... what the fuck were devs thinking for warriors during this xpac.
    And it's not like people didn't give them enough feedback...
    Yep, basically what we've been saying for quite awhile. Every class has players who'll say "I play X spec because I like it more than Y spec"; I've never seen such an overwhelming amount of "I play X spec because I hate it more than Y spec" comments until 6.0 Warriors. Players seem to either hate Arms or hate Fury, and play whichever one they hate the least. Precious few players actually like one or the other, and without trying to sound offensive, most of them that I have seen are very casual players who don't care about mechanics and inner workings to begin with. They are the kind of players who are generally happy no matter what, and enjoy thematics more than performance (in terms of reliability or numbers). Ex: They play Fire Mage because they like throwing fireballs, they play a DK because they like diseases and dark shit, or they play a hunter because they like pets.

Get to work Tyrael, we need some justice and wisdom up in this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yep, basically what we've been saying for quite awhile. Every class has players who'll say "I play X spec because I like it more than Y spec"; I've never seen such an overwhelming amount of "I play X spec because I hate it more than Y spec" comments until 6.0 Warriors. Players seem to either hate Arms or hate Fury, and play whichever one they hate the least. Precious few players actually like one or the other, and without trying to sound offensive, most of them that I have seen are very casual players who don't care about mechanics and inner workings to begin with. They are the kind of players who are generally happy no matter what, and enjoy thematics more than performance (in terms of reliability or numbers). Ex: They play Fire Mage because they like throwing fireballs, they play a DK because they like diseases and dark shit, or they play a hunter because they like pets.

Get to work Tyrael, we need some justice and wisdom up in this shit!
    You bet your fat cow tits I would if I could.
    It's so frustrating...

guess I'll play some Resident Evil 1 remastered to vent some of that rage off, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    You bet your fat cow tits I would if I could.
    HEY! I know I've gained a few pounds but that's just mean! I've been working out and everything!

QQ

Scabbard is simming as a DPS gain over Vial for me while running Avatar with SMF. Wut.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanirWoW View Post
    Scabbard is simming as a DPS gain over Vial for me while running Avatar with SMF. Wut.
    scabbard is still very strong combined with avatar.
    Last edited by Warrco; 2015-03-01 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Engrishu to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrco View Post
    scabbard is still very strong combined with avatar.
    Yeah, scabbard + avatar + siegebreaker is top ST dps for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VanirWoW View Post
    It lines up with Avatar very well. Make sure you compare it to Vial and Bloodbath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It lines up with Avatar very well. Make sure you compare it to Vial and Bloodbath.
    Vial + avatar + AM = yummy too

Deleted
    I dunno, I'm having a lot of fun with Fury. Arms is a bit slow, but I can't really say I hate that spec either. Maybe I'm just weird.