Deleted
    My 2 cents on fury warriors at the moment... Sub par.

Mythic testing is almost over and I can tell you this our tier is rubbish, Our aoe damage is tied to a 1 min cooldown which at the moment is being eclipsed by other class aoe which is consistent. Please don't say whirls > raging is going to keep me on par with other specs. So then the wise snappy one will say not every class is good at everything. Our single is sub par and eclipsed by ferals, we have weak survivability compared to rogues who might I add who don't do our output but are more inclined to be chosen, our cleave is eclipsed by monks.

I could go on but I'm not here to complain, I'm straight up telling you this is the case for warriors this expansion. Yes there are a few moments we shined but it never lasted long lads lets be real. Now I'm not just some random warrior who's upset his class is doing less damage than others, I'm actually taken to every encounter and that could be mainly based on me, I'm in a world 15 guild Pwnanza and I did 9/10 mythic on my warrior Blackhand on my rogue (Shocker) during progress. I'm a mythic raider in a nutshell and I can tell you this if I played my DK or my rogue on those fights.... yes maybe I wont destroy kids when I pop bladestorm but at least It would be consistent. Now don't get me wrong again I don't do that I stick it through and I try to make it work be it play arms or play glad or be the 3rd tank.

Hellfire citadel it's looking to be the case again numbers aren't final but the only thing I can say is provide feedback through forums, Now I'm a EU player so feedback is sceptical but I still do it. Please provide good feedback, solid numbers and results thorough testing to say at least. It's about time we shined like we did in siege of org.. oh you thought I'd say something ridiculous like ICC when we spammed keys with our face. We had Shieldwall (Yay), Demo banner (Yay), Skull banner (Free BJ) great single and great aoe.

Meat Cleaving could keep up our AoE, and often does, the problem being that it is still subject to RNG. As frustrating as it is to get 3 BT no crits in a row on single target, it's even more frustrating on AoE. On the plus side, we are actually looking really strong in HFC compared to most other melee. Ranged classes still beat us handily however.

Now, its unrealistic to expect to always be at SoO levels. Warriors were abnormally strong during that tier, but balance aside, it was a time where our rotations actually worked, without being subject to the randomness they are now.

Deleted
    Other than rets / Enh (worst off I agree for a long time now), I don't see how you say we are really strong compared to...

Rogues - Cloak / feint, Combat good ae / cleave.. Sub great single that's even if you take away their in-balanced trinket.
    Dk - Grips (used alot this tier) / AMS, Necroblight amazing consistant ae / cleave.. Frost 2h great single.
    Ferals - On par defensive capabilities, meh ae / cleave... Amazing single.
    Monk - ZenMed, Tok, Damp / Diffuse, amazing ae / cleave... great single.

This is consistent throughout the whole of heroic - mythic testing, were middle of the pack, except when it comes to burst aoe + sub 20%. If you'd like I would even go over every fight on mythic HFC and show you discrepancies between warrior and those mentioned above classes.

On a humorous note most of the fights warriors actually excelled in HFC was as arms council cleave boss being targeted by bloodboil damage buff and exe-cleaving was ridiculous etc.
    Last edited by mmoc3906ba0080; 2015-05-29 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azril View Post
    Other than rets / Enh (worst off I agree for a long time now), I don't see how you say we are really strong compared to...

Rogues - Cloak / feint, Combat good ae / cleave.. Sub great single that's even if you take away their in-balanced trinket.
    Dk - Grips (used alot this tier) / AMS, Necroblight amazing consistant ae / cleave.. Frost 2h great single.
    Ferals - On par defensive capabilities, meh ae / cleave... Amazing single.
    Monk - ZenMed, Tok, Damp / Diffuse, amazing ae / cleave... great single.

This is consistent throughout the whole of heroic - mythic testing, were middle of the pack, except when it comes to burst aoe + sub 20%. If you'd like I would even go over every fight on mythic HFC and show you discrepancies between warrior and those mentioned above classes.

On a humorous note most of the fights warriors actually excelled in HFC was as arms council cleave boss being targeted by bloodboil damage buff and exe-cleaving was ridiculous etc.
    Competitive damage wise Fury is one of the top for single target and cleave in T18 right now. You really shouldn't be "middle of the pack" in current testing, at least not compared to other melee, but I'm not going to get into an argument over it as there are way too many personal variables in that to get into at the moment.

I will say that you are correct in that other classes do bring more utility to the raid in the form of Bubbles, Grips, Immunities, etc. I've said for awhile now that Warriors just don't bring anything special anymore. In the early days we were powerful because of Charge(Intercept) and lack of ramp: We could quickly cover ground and change targets ahead of other classes and didn't have to worry about limited resources, as the longer we were on a target, the more we generated.

This changed around Wrath-Cataclysm, when the mobility race really took off and nearly every class was given some form of higher mobility. Rogues Sprint use doubled and they started shadow stepping everywhere, Shamans were able to ghost wolf indoors, and so on. It's only gotten worse as time has gone on, and we just don't bring anything special to a raid anymore outside of our damage. Unfortunately the game doesn't balance damage around utility, so we are just kind of stuck at the moment. Even our small niche in burst AoE damage isn't much of one, seeing as Bladestorm can easily be matched by other classes. The one thing we have going for us is how little ST we lose while cleaving compared to other classes, but that is pretty minor next to being able to grip adds or immune a boss mechanic.

I think a lot of my saltiness comes from fights that we used to dominate because we had the best burst AOE, well that scenario just doesnt exist because other classes were also given the same tools that used to make us unique... now we don't really have an identity... we are lackluster on all fronts. Thats pretty much it. When i play my hunter im like, oh hey i have like an immunity, a movement increase, a pet that tanks stuff, just stuff that feels unique. My warrior just doesnt feel unique anymore, like hey i press bladestorm and still get out done by a warlock or enh shaman... GG blizz... GG.

I agree with that a lot, it just doesn't feel like we have anything we're awesome at.

Monks, Mages, Enh, and even Ele/Rogue to various degrees are just as good or better at most AoE situations.

We don't really have any kind of cool defensives. Our big offensive cooldown isn't that fun once we lose T17 4pc.

Single target? We can be competitive, but still get stomped by the likes of hunters and mages. Might be a lot narrower next tier though.

I agree with Roidz, there's just nothing that really feels special about being a DPS warrior right now, anything we are good at some other class is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Our big offensive cooldown isn't that fun once we lose T17 4pc.
    I'm still holding out for the mass final tuning because I've already posted my feedback in the set tuning about how bad out tier is. Also many others have voiced their concerns in that thread about how bad our tier really is.

Also, what kind of crit levels will be reaching next tier? I believe I'm already at around 35% raid buffed to just decrease potential rng. With more gear comes more crit which will decrease the rng annoyance of our rotation.

7+ Year Old Account
    ~30% crit (includes 5% attunement) from gear assuming you take two pieces with crit of lower ilvl, T18, and the 735 legendary ring, not the 795. All mythic gear obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azril View Post
    Dk - ...Frost 2h great single.
    Oh really?

I haven't seen much info on it, mainly because I don't look for it lol. Does it surpass Unholy in 6.2? Does it surpass Fury?

Regarding the T18 bonuses though, a few people have QQ'd to me about how OP we'll be in 6.2 (they don't play warrior), they just see the reduced CD on Reck and go crazy. It's hard to convince them that it's lacklustre haha. Hopefully they get tweaked.

Do we have the worst set bonuses of the tier so far ?
    Last edited by Darmstadt; 2015-05-30 at 10:20 AM.

Currently, we're tied with shadow priests for worst set bonuses. People hear reck and think of reck from BC/WOTLK/Cata, or Reck with T17 4P. They don't think of the weaksauce reck that we have now.

Just link them this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34037974
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2015-05-30 at 05:35 PM.

Complain on the wow forums. Mages do that shit all the time, and look where they are. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Currently, we're tied with shadow priests for worst set bonuses. People hear reck and think of reck from BC/WOTLK/Cata, or Reck with T17 4P. They don't think of the weaksauce reck that we have now.

Just link them this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34037974
    Wow, I hadn't even considered how useless T18 will be during execute phase..
    Last edited by Kumqatninja; 2015-05-30 at 07:03 PM.

Yeah T18 is a pretty terrible bonus all told, but Fury as a whole is still coming out pretty well, mostly because as bad as our set bonus is, our trinkets are fucking outstanding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yeah T18 is a pretty terrible bonus all told, but Fury as a whole is still coming out pretty well, mostly because as bad as our set bonus is, our trinkets are fucking outstanding.
    And let's hope that they won't nerf the cheesecleave one.

That cleave trink with the haste trinket.... gives me cheese boner.

Sorry I need some advice in the midst of you guys discussing T18.

How good/reliable is AskMrRobot Gear Optimizer? Because it just told me to replace my Heroic Horn with my Mythic Tectus trinket.

My Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan /Grimaldus/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad they upped the BS additional crit chance of WS to 50%, they obviously enjoy tackling the root problems...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiarchGrim View Post
    ...it just told me to replace my Heroic Horn with my Mythic Tectus trinket.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Glad they upped the BS additional crit chance of WS to 50%, they obviously enjoy tackling the root problems...
    Yeah Wild Strike at 1.5s GCD with all the pushback of our rotation with 50%+ Haste due to our class trinket...these aren't the buffs we're looking for. The T18 set bonus will probably be a bit stronger single target now, but this doesn't begin to deal with Recklessness being weak and T18 not functioning in our AoE rotations.
    Last edited by Huntindawg; 2015-06-03 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiarchGrim View Post
    Sorry I need some advice in the midst of you guys discussing T18.

How good/reliable is AskMrRobot Gear Optimizer? Because it just told me to replace my Heroic Horn with my Mythic Tectus trinket.

My Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan /Grimaldus/simple
    Never trust its trinket suggestions. For other gear, as long as you import your own stat weights it should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Actually it was done to make T18 (2p and 4p) better, as both are very lackluster. Trust me, it's a good move.

they nerfed the damage values of the trinkets from HFC. the cleave trinket is coming out better for me single target on a killable dummy now, and the 2 piece update doesn't seem like much of a buff. bloodsurge doesn't happen all that often during a fight, and it does literally nothing for aoe, and very very little for execute..

edit: well after some testing on the ptr, when you win the bloodsurge lottery, you feel like a beast.. but.. when you get none for several bloodthirsts it's almost as frustrating as no enrage. sure bloodthirsts cooldown is significantly lower with worldbreaker's resolve but, it still feels a bit underwhelming compared to CRIT ALL THE THINGS from t17. we'd be keeping t17 mythic tier around for anything that required substantial burst aoe, i assume.
    Last edited by neck deep; 2015-06-03 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbrobot View Post
    they nerfed the damage values of the trinkets from HFC. the cleave trinket is coming out better for me single target on a killable dummy now, and the 2 piece update doesn't seem like much of a buff. bloodsurge doesn't happen all that often during a fight, and it does literally nothing for aoe, and very very little for execute..

edit: well after some testing on the ptr, when you win the bloodsurge lottery, you feel like a beast.. but.. when you get none for several bloodthirsts it's almost as frustrating as no enrage. sure bloodthirsts cooldown is significantly lower with worldbreaker's resolve but, it still feels a bit underwhelming compared to CRIT ALL THE THINGS from t17. we'd be keeping t17 mythic tier around for anything that required substantial burst aoe, i assume.
    Even with this buff, M T18 is only slightly better on ST than M T17. The gap between H T18 v M T17 would tilt back in T17's favor, and for anything with even one extra target there is no contest.