Quote Originally Posted by lolbrobot View Post
    Fel cleave got nerfed into the ground. hotfix. crits for 30k for me now when it was critting for 70k on average before. rip. hope they compensate warriors for this.

I have the Crit trinket (which contrary to my previous pre-conceptions is awesome, It feels like it's up all the time), I guess I can just start hoping for Worldbreaker trinket to come my way, and the Cleave trinket will only be good for Cleave fights.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-01 at 01:17 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

RIP Strength DPS. Start gearing your hunters boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    sadly even with my hfc drops my hunter was still already higher ilvl. seems like it's time to give in.

It's really not the end of the world, the fire dot trinket is still pretty good for Warriors and the Crit trinket is not exactly bad either, the Worldbreaker trinket is awesome. In terms of min-maxing single target and in terms of AOE fights yes this is a shame, but ultimately I don't think it's going to change much.

Other classes have had their shit nerfed too.

RIP my fun though. At least now I can say I'm not trinket carried.
    Ex top 20 world Warrior. Now casual.

I've decided that blizzards plan for strength dps in this tier is they don't have a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post
    I've decided that blizzards plan for strength dps in this tier is they don't have a plan.
    Ret is really strong on single target, that is not their plan so they nerfed Horn trinket (if you look at some extreme top ranks on single target you will see rets with Horn). Melee was really strong on cleave with the cleave trinket and also used it on single target, this was not their plan so they nerfed the cleave trinket. Arms was competitive with Fury on single target while using the 4set, this was not their plan and so they nerfed the 4 set (again).

Blizzard have a clear idea what they want, they don't want all specs being good at all stuff. Demonology Warlocks were good for a while and Blizzard decided this was against their plan and so (as they publicly stated) made changes to make them the worst.

It's a bad design because it's not what the players want, Blizzard took control out of the hands of players by introducing RPPM to trinkets, later they did this further by removing dot snapshotting, and in WOD they have done it further by purposely not trying to balance classes alongside each other, and instead attempting to give them a niche... If they step outside that niche they will be nerfed, but within that niche they can be overpowered (mages, single target).

Arms Warriors are a perfect example of this, since they have been nerfed every time they showed they were useful on single target.. Arms gets to be good at 2-3 targets.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-01 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Nah howling blast works fine without it.

Got a heroic warforged chorus tonight. Just in time for it to get nerfed. :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    it was hitting harder than bladestorm for me, then again i only have 685 weps... i guess it deserved a nerf but i was enjoying being semi useful on archimonde

Quote Originally Posted by lolbrobot View Post
    Fel cleave got nerfed into the ground. hotfix. crits for 30k for me now when it was critting for 70k on average before. rip. hope they compensate warriors for this.
    Durrr nevermind they just cut the damage in half.
    Last edited by Marleyklus; 2015-07-01 at 05:33 AM.

Deleted
    Yea better not nerf the int dps Mannoroth trinket für mages, 35% of the mage's dmg - legit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannesnewb View Post
    Yea better not nerf the int dps Mannoroth trinket für mages, 35% of the mage's dmg - legit.

but but, how will Mages be viable? D:

The cleave trinket seems to have been nerfed by more than 50%, to be honest... tooltip says 24k, but it procs for 8k, so more like a 66% nerf? This is before the enrage modifier, but with 3.5% versatility.

Deleted
    it is affected by armor, has always been, it never hit for the tooltip amount, especially on dummies/

Deleted
    with my luck on items i guess i'll see when i'll get them, but from what i've seen on logs, last night chorus had a quite nice proc and dmg guess we will see more when the time comes, and btw, dunno but almost feels like most are looking to warriors to nerf, saw last night a frost dw that gave almost 50k in hc blackhand with old mythic weps from kromog dunno how viable is that but still.

Deleted
    pretty sure war is at the top of the STR dps foodchain now that frost DK nerf has gone live after the maintenance.

These nerfs don't seem justified at all. You have rogues/hunters that can destroy us in any categories we've been nerfed in lately. Maybe Frost DK's too? We don't have any dps dks atm so I'm not for sure.

I mean seriously, hunters are doing RETARDED amounts of damage. Not a single nerf? Meanwhile we get nerfed into the ground. God forbid a warrior ever do as much damage as a hunter or mage. Fuck everything.

Deleted
    Frost DK still ahead. Not sure how it will look like in Mythic Gear though. Probably will depend on the fight...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    Frost DK still ahead. Not sure how it will look like in Mythic Gear though. Probably will depend on the fight...
    don't see how that is true bra, perhaps on hellfire assault where the mobs are so bloody spread, otherwise war win hands down.

but hej, ofc in the end this is the paraolympics, for real competition you have to be born ranged.