Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    These nerfs don't seem justified at all. You have rogues/hunters that can destroy us in any categories we've been nerfed in lately. Maybe Frost DK's too? We don't have any dps dks atm so I'm not for sure.

I mean seriously, hunters are doing RETARDED amounts of damage. Not a single nerf? Meanwhile we get nerfed into the ground. God forbid a warrior ever do as much damage as a hunter or mage. Fuck everything.
    The problem was where the damage is coming from, hunters specifically MM are doing very well because they are pretty much perfect for HFC fights, with high single target and free cleave via chimera shot. They are not strong because of a trinket.

I agree that with the loss of the trinket damage we are now quite the ways below ranged with the added downside of not being ranged but let's hope they put some of the damage lost back into abilities.

Blizz want horn to be the single target trinket, fel cleave to remain only good when enough targets are present and for arms to only better fury in cleave situations. They have just taken way too long to make the correct changes, trinkets went through multiple changes during ptr but it seems this late fix might leave us sub par to ranged once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    The problem was where the damage is coming from, hunters specifically MM are doing very well because they are pretty much perfect for HFC fights, with high single target and free cleave via chimera shot. They are not strong because of a trinket.

I agree that with the loss of the trinket damage we are now quite the ways below ranged with the added downside of not being ranged but let's hope they put some of the damage lost back into abilities.

Blizz want horn to be the single target trinket, fel cleave to remain only good when enough targets are present and for arms to only better fury in cleave situations. They have just taken way too long to make the correct changes, trinkets went through multiple changes during ptr but it seems this late fix might leave us sub par to ranged once again.
    And you know I agree, I don't think the trinkets should be as huge as they are. But every other dps except hunters (and I guess the other STR dps now) had trinkets every bit as overpowered as ours.

If they would give us some ability damage I'd be fine with that, but history shows we typically just get fucked in these situations. And it's retarded.

Deleted
    Check recent (post-nerf) logs, "bra" & play ranged if you really think it's way better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    Check recent (post-nerf) logs, "bra" & play ranged if you really think it's way better.
    Huh?, are you even paying attention? Just look at the mythic logs on warcraftlogs that are slowly getting uploaded, if ranged doesn't reign supreme then I'm not sure what is?
    These are players from the top end of the dps spectrum, the only outlier uh dk got his shit hotfixed instantly for a -60% proc.

PPretty sure hunters are by far the best pve dps right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what trinkets should I am for now? For both St and AOE? Archimonde's +... ? I don't have any tier 18 trinket yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    So, what trinkets should I am for now? For both St and AOE? Archimonde's +... ? I don't have any tier 18 trinket yet.
    Edh for fury

For arms just get the unending hunger

Really just feeling a lot like BRF again. we have some strong moments but there's nothing we can do that a few other classes can't do better.

As a new warrior, I don't know how confident I feel with all of this talk about us being crushed underneath our ranged-overlord's feet.

If you haven't geared your warrior I'd play a hunter mate. If they nerf hunters right as you reroll know that your sacrifice will be honored in the halls of warriors everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmaz View Post
    Cleave trinket and Arms T18 4P are getting nerfed next, calling it.
    Called both of these on 6/23. Strength dps never gets to be near the top again. That position is reserved for mages, warlocks, hunters, and maybe rogues when they're lucky. When I saw the early sims and saw several strength dps in the top 10 I knew multiple large nerfs were incoming.

Cleave and DoT are complete trash now. We're funnelled into unending rage/worldbreaker's.

All of my excitement for HFC loot is now gone.
    Last edited by angelmaz; 2015-07-01 at 04:12 PM.

Every nerf to those trinkets seems to have been knee-jerk reactions. It saddens me to see trinkets that had such high potential be nerfed (Don't get me wrong EDH was on the strong side, but a 50% nerf and then a stack nerf was just a ridiculous way of completely gimping most melee strength characters. Which then they followed with a nerf to cleave because they over-nerfed EDH and Cleave started doing better on ST because of it.). Maybe they will tune them back up once they realize that strength dps actually needs some good trinkets or it will fall behind? Who am I kidding....this is Blizzard!

Yeah I must say i was excited for a bit, now all the air is out of my sails... looking at my hunter again.

^Yeah, it is kind of hard to get excited when your trinkets get knee-jerk nerfed because of another spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Fury, for AOE, is it still Archimonde's + Fel Cleave?

Can smb say does mastery work on EDH trinket DoT? Should i pair it with brf mastery or multistrike trinket? Sry 4 my english(

Quote Originally Posted by Kinosha View Post
    Can smb say does mastery work on EDH trinket DoT? Should i pair it with brf mastery or multistrike trinket? Sry 4 my english(
    It does. Mastery trinket is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It does. Mastery trinket is better.
    Thank you)

Noticed the trinket nerfs are "In testing" is it really tested or it just hasnt been pushed out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    Noticed the trinket nerfs are "In testing" is it really tested or it just hasnt been pushed out yet?
    They were definitely active last night.

I guess they could decide not to do it, but I find that incredibly unlikely.

It's just super frustrating. Seeing the int trinket be as much as 20% dps sometimes, the agility one as much as 30 fucking percent combing through various logs.

Yet apparently drinking horn being 9-13% is overpowered. GG mates. GG.
    Last edited by Artunias; 2015-07-01 at 09:47 PM.

Deleted
    Cleave trinket is nerfed pretty badly rppm and rough 50% dmg. I was doing hc farm today and i can say last week with worse 2nd trinket(did not have edh) i did way more dmg on some fights. Its kinda sux that this tier we are getting balanced all around trikets. Once i saw them them first time i was very happy that we are getting somethink unseen for a long period of time. Now once they do hotfxz after hotfix its not that fun.