Why does Fury's Execute only apply 1 stack of Fel Burn? Other double-weapon attacks like Siegebreaker and Raging Blow apply 2, so why not the same for Execute since it also hits with both?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    Why does Fury's Execute only apply 1 stack of Fel Burn? Other double-weapon attacks like Siegebreaker and Raging Blow apply 2, so why not the same for Execute since it also hits with both?
    Just to be sure I logged in to test how many stacks execute applies and it still applies 2 stacks as fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post
    Just to be sure I logged in to test how many stacks execute applies and it still applies 2 stacks as fury.
    ya i went to a dummy with a /stopattack execute macro and saw it applied 2 stacks, and now i feel retarded

ya i went to a dummy with a /stopattack execute macro and saw it applied 2 stacks, and now i feel retarded
    Always stirring up trouble!

Deleted
    Since i am completely clueless to min/maxing: I'll let you lovely people be the judges.

Also, since i apparently cannot post links yet. I'll add it in a later post.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aggron/simple

Do i got enough crit? How much enchants/gems can i safely switch to mastery at this point?

Deleted
    Is the first post up to date with 6.2?

Well nvm that, read the first post.
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2015-07-06 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Dumb question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggron View Post
    Since i am completely clueless to min/maxing: I'll let you lovely people be the judges.

Also, since i apparently cannot post links yet. I'll add it in a later post.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aggron/simple

Do i got enough crit? How much enchants/gems can i safely switch to mastery at this point?
    I'd enchant neck with mastery and call it a day. You can never safely switch to mastery because RNG can always fuck you over. Theoretically you could shed off around 5% crit for mastery and see an average DPS increase.

You can safely say that whether you enchant Crit or Mastery on one piece is not gonna make any noticeable difference at all, both stats are competitive with each other and RNG will more than make up for any difference that you could ever pick between the two. I think people cling on to these questions a bit too much, run a simcraft if you're really interested, it's easy to do.

Simcraft will tell you what I've said, the numbers will be so close it won't matter.. You will do 100 pulls with exactly the same gear and see a bigger difference from pure RNG/fight scenarios/player error than you will ever see between mastery or crit enchanting. If you are running Unending Hunger + Tectus Trinket however, it's very likely that Mastery is stronger than Crit. But is it worth re-enchanting over? I wouldn't do it in any case.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-06 at 04:22 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    I will play Arms for some fights and Fury on Bladestorm fights. Because of this I will always enchant Mastery on everything except for Fury Weapons, because of stronger Bladestorms (no RNG with ZerkerRage) and Mastery is stronger for Arms anyways. Maybe I will even switch over 1 Fury Weapon Enchant to Mastery.

Quick Trinket question. Play fury for the most part. normal rumbling pebble or heroic warforged horn of screaming spirits? I would think they are similar in value, but correct me if I'm wrong. My other trinket is an unending hunger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You can safely say that whether you enchant Crit or Mastery on one piece is not gonna make any noticeable difference at all, both stats are competitive with each other and RNG will more than make up for any difference that you could ever pick between the two. I think people cling on to these questions a bit too much, run a simcraft if you're really interested, it's easy to do.

Simcraft will tell you what I've said, the numbers will be so close it won't matter.. You will do 100 pulls with exactly the same gear and see a bigger difference from pure RNG/fight scenarios/player error than you will ever see between mastery or crit enchanting. If you are running Unending Hunger + Tectus Trinket however, it's very likely that Mastery is stronger than Crit. But is it worth re-enchanting over? I wouldn't do it in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'd enchant neck with mastery and call it a day. You can never safely switch to mastery because RNG can always fuck you over. Theoretically you could shed off around 5% crit for mastery and see an average DPS increase.
    Cheers to the both of you. With so much crit i got now ( scratching the 30% surface) would it be beneficial to me to run 2x Mark of the Bleeding Hollow on my weps or Thunderlord?

I'm not saying it is better, but I use 1 Bleeding Hollow, full crit enchant with Heroic T17 4p and 701 ilvl. The difference is huge. The BT criticals and enrage timers now makes it feel like I am wearing 785 gear compared to using 2x Thunderlords at 695 ilvl. All the stat weights are still based off having 2x Thunderlords, as well as it just being a flat out better enchant. If you can keep your enrage uptime high enough to get full use out of your mastery, then by all means gems some and enchant some. Just be ready and accept that sometimes you just won't be enraged with nothing you can do about it and all that Mastery is sitting there as dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by rashy View Post
    I'm not saying it is better, but I use 1 Bleeding Hollow, full crit enchant with Heroic T17 4p and 701 ilvl. The difference is huge. The BT criticals and enrage timers now makes it feel like I am wearing 785 gear compared to using 2x Thunderlords at 695 ilvl. All the stat weights are still based off having 2x Thunderlords, as well as it just being a flat out better enchant. If you can keep your enrage uptime high enough to get full use out of your mastery, then by all means gems some and enchant some. Just be ready and accept that sometimes you just won't be enraged with nothing you can do about it and all that Mastery is sitting there as dead weight.
    I'd been considering something like this for a long time, especially since picking up a heroic Unending Hunger and putting my static crit *very* high. I'll need to run some sims on myself to see if it's worth it, though.

Fully raid buffed with food I'm sitting at essentially 31.5% crit. Mastery has certainly taken the lead when I sim, but I still have such bad luck with BT rng at times I just can't bring myself to enchant or changes gems out of crit. Working on H Archimonde last night (RIP three under 1% wipes) maybe it's just the wow gods smiting me. But I had so many times that enrage would fall off right as an add would spawn and then would proceed to not crit 2 more times while the add was up. Totally fucks you over, your bladestorm is behind or you end up not using it at all so you can get it back on the timer with the next add spawn.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to convince myself to switch anything out of crit, because the RNG is so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Fully raid buffed with food I'm sitting at essentially 31.5% crit. Mastery has certainly taken the lead when I sim, but I still have such bad luck with BT rng at times I just can't bring myself to enchant or changes gems out of crit. Working on H Archimonde last night (RIP three under 1% wipes) maybe it's just the wow gods smiting me. But I had so many times that enrage would fall off right as an add would spawn and then would proceed to not crit 2 more times while the add was up. Totally fucks you over, your bladestorm is behind or you end up not using it at all so you can get it back on the timer with the next add spawn.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to convince myself to switch anything out of crit, because the RNG is so frustrating.
    I agree 100% with your Crit assessment. I may consider switching to Mastery enchants once I get mostly Mythic HFC gear, but only if I feel really comfortable with my crit at that point. It's like Archi has said 5 million times before; Fury just stands to lose way too much in its rotation and DPS if BT does not Crit.

Btw can I ask why you run Bladestorm for archi? Is your raid light on hunters or rogues?

Also hi fellow KT citizen. Jaybee from Futility here.

I agree 100% with your Crit assessment. I may consider switching to Mastery enchants once I get mostly Mythic HFC gear, but only if I feel really comfortable with my crit at that point. It's like Archi has said 5 million times before; Fury just stands to lose way too much in its rotation and DPS if BT does not Crit.

Btw can I ask why you run Bladestorm for archi? Is your raid light on hunters or rogues?

Also hi fellow KT citizen. Jaybee from Futility here.
    Bladestorm is up for every deathcaller. You can use it on the bigger add waves in phase two. In phase 3 we always cleave an infernal in melee so you can bstorm that. Sometimes down below depending on timing/positioning/etc of the star/next infernals I'll bstorm the add and star.

Ideally I'd play arms for this fight, but I don't have 4pc yet.

I've used avatar for both archimonde kills for the single target damage boost for the last burn where the fight is the worst. Have 2 combat rogues and 3 hunters so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post
    I've used avatar for both archimonde kills for the single target damage boost for the last burn where the fight is the worst. Have 2 combat rogues and 3 hunters so yeah.
    I've thought about it, we have 2 rogues/2 hunters. but had a raid size of almost 30 people, so Bladestorm was definitely getting a lot of use for us. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I've thought about it, we have 2 rogues/2 hunters. but had a raid size of almost 30 people, so Bladestorm was definitely getting a lot of use for us. Idk.
    Our 2nd archimonde kill had 25 players, so it might be a different story for sure. I don't think either choice is wrong, just use whatever your group needs more. Now if only I could get a weapon to drop off of any boss in the instance, lol.

just looted drinking horn heroic, got unending hunger heroic and worldbreaker normal, i know its probably been asked but still wondering what would i want to use on most parts i actually bother play fury on ?