10+ Year Old Account
    Run a crit vs mastery reforge plot.

The main thing I like about t18 for fury is that it makes getting a bloodsurge proc fun. T17 had a similar effect in that it made raging blow more fun due to being able to use it so much more. I would like for that kind of feeling to not depend on having a tier set bonus though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentonaxe View Post
    The main thing I like about t18 for fury is that it makes getting a bloodsurge proc fun. T17 had a similar effect in that it made raging blow more fun due to being able to use it so much more. I would like for that kind of feeling to not depend on having a tier set bonus though.
    I'm not sure I agree. I used to really look forward to compartmentalizing damage inside Reck, planning it for huge dps burns and it is a lot of fun to use it to get through phases in progression. Now, Reck doesn't really do a lot ( without T17 4pc ) and on fights like Iron Reaver, using the class trinket, Reck is up what feels like the whole fight, so we're stuck with the basic rotation and it just happens we have another buff up all the time.

edit.snip.edit.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-07-28 at 05:32 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Looks like fury thread to me
    Last edited by Tentonaxe; 2015-07-27 at 05:33 PM.

Sims still show T17 as being better for me. Now that does depend on being able to use the ring on your terms quite a bit, and we all know that doesn't always happen.

And also there's still a lot of opportunity to meat cleave with fury. I'm just having a real hard time getting excited about T18 until I have at least 2 mythic set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I'm at 34.55% crit unbuffed, but when I run simcraft and change my enchants from crit to mastery, my DPS drops. Any advice? Here is my armory...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rterius/simple
    Probably because you don't have 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Also sorry didn't realize this was the arms thread. wtf are we talking about fury in here for ... <.<
    ALL FORUMS ARE WARRIOR FORUMS AND ALL SPECS ARE WARRIOR SPECS!!!! HYPE!!!!!

Honestly though given we all jump around between arms/fury/glad nowadays if you are trying to min/max. I think some cross pollination between forums is normal and excepted.

4pc T17H vs 2pc T18H?

Deleted
    4p T17H, especially for burst and cleaving. For single target, swap for 4p T18

10+ Year Old Account
    id say only break 4p T17 for 4p T18

I mean T18 H i'm sure is better than T17 H... but if you are like me and your T17 is a mix of M and H.... then ?. The ilvl difference probably wins. Especially if any of your T 18 H gets WF/Socket and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    I mean T18 H i'm sure is better than T17 H... but if you are like me and your T17 is a mix of M and H.... then ?. The ilvl difference probably wins. Especially if any of your H gets WF/Socket and etc.
    Sim it. For me it was worth breaking T17 heroic 4 piece for T18 heroic2 piece(helm/legs) plus two 700+ pieces in my shoulder and chest. Only very slightly though. I'm hanging on to my 4 piece T17 for certain fights(and just in case in general).

So I decided to play around with my 4pc a bit tonight, and good god why do you guys like this? lol.

Maybe I need to use Bloodbath or something, but Avatar was desynced from Reck all the time. You have to end up saving cooldowns for important moments anyway. The synergy with T17 + legendary ring is still pretty amazing.

I dunno, I'm just not feeling it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    So I decided to play around with my 4pc a bit tonight, and good god why do you guys like this? lol.

Maybe I need to use Bloodbath or something, but Avatar was desynced from Reck all the time. You have to end up saving cooldowns for important moments anyway. The synergy with T17 + legendary ring is still pretty amazing.

I personally don't like it. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post

I didn't think anyone liked it lol, it's not so much fun having to sit in T17h because I don't have a full set of T18h yet, plus the base reck sucks.

Deleted
    When you have t18 4p, how do u manage the lv 100 talent? Is Anger management worth taking, or is it better to go ravager where u need to cleave and sb on single? With the 4p i feel like AM is wasted sometimes. Am i wrong?
    Last edited by mmocb1e905e750; 2015-07-29 at 12:26 PM.

I will probably do Bloodbath/ravager on fights i can use them with the 4pc because of the lineup with legendary ring. 2min/1/min so you can have them up when everyone wants to use the ring. AM is gonna throw off our stuff a ton like avatar, but who knows more DR/BB might be better than ravager.... have not had a chance to test it yet.

lol, why do you guys like this???

I honestly lol'd, I have to believe not one single fury warrior likes this version of the tier set after they've used it. The CD use is complete RNG now,and often you end up not getting the benefit because you save reck for your avatar to come back up.

The whole thing is pretty terrible. And combine that with the arms nerf, you have to believe Blizzard is not actually play testing any dps warrior spec. It's just not possible there is somebody saying "wow this is fun!" "they're going to like this". More like "this is miserable, lol" "this should reduce the warrior population"

Quote Originally Posted by VaevictusVII View Post
    lol, why do you guys like this???

I honestly lol'd, I have to believe not one single fury warrior likes this version of the tier set after they've used it. The CD use is complete RNG now,and often you end up not getting the benefit because you save reck for your avatar to come back up.

The whole thing is pretty terrible. And combine that with the arms nerf, you have to believe Blizzard is not actually play testing any dps warrior spec. It's just not possible there is somebody saying "wow this is fun!" "they're going to like this". More like "this is miserable, lol" "this should reduce the warrior population"
    I'm just glad that for me at least, T17 is still simming higher even on pure single target. Fuck T18.

Deleted
    I think T17 hid how horrifically bad Recklessness is. You play Fury expecting to have a fast paced, angry, bash-all-the-buttons spec but what we're stuck with is far from it. 3 minutes for such a pitiful damage increase is pretty shocking, you're also somewhat hidden from the reality of it because it's popped on the pull and at execute range so by default you're doing a lot more damage than your ordinary rotation.

I don't know if you guys have played Frost DKs or Enhancement Shamans but I feel if you took a combination of their abilities and playstyle you'd have a much better Fury.