Deleted
    So, Dwarf or Worgen? I'll most likely be switching to alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Either/or.

Anyone play with simc 622-1 yet? http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/

Interval time between recks is the same as in 620-3, which is weird because it should be lower with the 4pc buff. In-game it is very obvious.

EDH trinket on 622-1 is doing half the DPS of 620-3. 622-1 says it's only 4% of my DPS on single target when in reality it's normally around 8%, so that looks wrong too. In fact it's saying UH > EDH.

Bad build?
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-09-02 at 01:40 AM.

Not sure because I haven't checked but this is why public releases are public and working versions are not.

Strength tier got fckd on trinkets this tier. lol mirror and spirit eruption

After all of these buffs went live I feel like warriors could use some massive single target love.

Even on LOLstorm fights we can get slammed by rogues/locks/shamans and doom nova mages sometimes. But on single target, my god. Even as fury with all these things that prevent you from swapping targets we are still garbage on single target.

I just don't get it. Every single class that was considered weak at all got some big buffs. We got nothing.

I said it before. The second I saw pre-6.2 sims with STR dps slightly leading the pack, I knew they were going to be annihilated. The most probable route was tier bonuses and trinkets, and that's exactly what happened.

STR dps as a whole, and especially warriors, will never be allowed to be top tier in single target again. Our idiotic niche is now burst AoE padstorm (Fury) and derpcleave (Arms).

Sadly, the sustained single-target Fury spec of Vanilla/TBC/Wrath is gone and it seems, based on every change since filthy Cata, that it isn't ever going to come back. Those of us who have loved the class since Vanilla are disgusted with the present state of Fury.

I can't believe people think fury is fun to play or that warriors are complex

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I can't believe people think fury is fun to play or that warriors are complex
    I don't think anyone could argue that they are complex, but I enjoy the heck out of playing fury on fights like Gorefiend where I am bouncing around the whole time.

Remember fun is relative.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post

Dwarf, because they are cool as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Dwarf, because they are cool as hell.
    I've never been much a fan of Dwarf combat animations. Though they do have epic beards.

Deleted
    Does the priority on wild strikes change during meat cleaving when u get 4pc t18? Currently using it whenever im out of raging blow stacks but im a bit confused since a lot of bloodsurge procs gets wasted this way.

Quote Originally Posted by wullbur View Post
    Does the priority on wild strikes change during meat cleaving when u get 4pc t18? Currently using it whenever im out of raging blow stacks but im a bit confused since a lot of bloodsurge procs gets wasted this way.
    You still use WS when you have bloodsurge procs.

Quote Originally Posted by wullbur View Post
    It really depends. If you are doing sustained AoE and the targets aren't dying anytime soon, go ahead and use Bloodsurge when it procs. If the targets are dying quickly (which is the more realistic scenario), prioritize the Raging Blow, since the cleave would be wasted if the adds die.

Is it worthwhile to swap to SMF during execute phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    Is it worthwhile to swap to SMF during execute phase?
    no 10 char
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

It takes 30 seconds before the SMF bonus kicks in, so you'll be without the bonus damage for way too long for it to be worth it.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Holy crap Sarri is still alive!

Please tell me you didn't reroll.

magesarri/locksarri inc

Quote Originally Posted by zyen View Post
    magesarri/locksarri inc
    More like benchsarri.