Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    What about if I use sudden death? Do the executes out weight the off hand WS gains?
    That's RNG, if you happen to get lots of SD procs during your pull burst then you would be nerfing your dps by using the best weapon in offhand.. On the other hand if you had few SD procs but many Bloodsurge procs you would see a dps gain by running best weapon in offhand. Averaging out these scenarios sees the offhand weapon as a small dps gain for the first 80%, though in a realistic situation with a realistic fight you'd be better off using the best in the MH.

On a basic patchwerk fight it very slightly favours offhand weapon more (as the sim shows), but in actual practice with the way most fights go you're pretty much never going to benefit from running best weapon in offhand. But it's really such a minor thing anyway, it's not like many people are running around with a large disparity in weapon quality.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

hey could u please post stat weights for addons like AMR or pawn?

for hfc hc / mythic gear with class trinket!

atm i use this:

MainHandDps 1.78
    OffHandDps 1.52
    Strength 1.00
    AttackPower 0.90
    Mastery 0.80
    CriticalStrike < 30% 0.77
    CriticalStrike 30% + 0.67
    Multistrike 0.65
    Haste 0.50
    Versatility 0.50
    set 17 2 auto
    set 17 4 auto
    set 18 -1 high
    set 18 2 auto
    set 18 4 high
    Last edited by Cecoura; 2016-01-29 at 07:44 AM.

30% crit raid buffed or self buffed? I just replaced 2 heroic calamitys with 1 mythic hellrender and 1 mythic warforged hellrender and my crit rating took a nosedive

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    30% crit raid buffed or self buffed? I just replaced 2 heroic calamitys with 1 mythic hellrender and 1 mythic warforged hellrender and my crit rating took a nosedive
    30% is self buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    30% is self buffed.
    for real fml. just lost like 650 crit rating from my weapon swap.

7+ Year Old Account
    30% is self buffed.
    Raid buffed...everything is raid buffed...

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Raid buffed...everything is raid buffed...
    His question specifically asked if 30% was self buffed, or raid buffed.

Not sure what you're implying here..........

just to be clear; 35% raid buffed is where you want to be.

The stat weights on this guide are raid buffed. Mastery generally starts to outvalue crit at 30% raid buffed, but this isn't a set value. You should really utilize simcraft if you're concerned with a more precise number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Twirling will definetly ruin immersion.

7+ Year Old Account
    His question specifically asked if 30% was self buffed, or raid buffed.

Not sure what you're implying here..........

just to be clear; 35% raid buffed is where you want to be.
    Not sure what you're implying here...

Just to be clear, you are wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Not sure what you're implying here...

Just to be clear, you are wrong.
    Actually, ur both wrong - its 33% raidbuffed because of crit supresion on bosses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    Actually, ur both wrong - its 33% raidbuffed because of crit supresion on bosses.
    Everything is with relation to raid bosses, or do you think that SimC coding assumes equal level target? (hint, it doesn't)

Deleted
    Just to be clear, sometimes I'm 37% crit

The guide is 30% raid buffed. Remember this is just a guideline and you should be using Simcraft to determine your stat weights at various gear levels. Especially as fury they shift around quite a lot depending on your current gear setup.

733 ilvl 32% crit unbuffed

multistrike sim highest at 0.9
    haste 0.86
    crit 0.82
    mastery 0.81

strange.

Deleted
    I had similar results when I was at that iLvl but if you actually make the changes for MS and sim it, it comes out at a DPS loss. You're still going to want to move forward with mastery and I think haste is always high cause of class trinket

To be clear, when anyone in the warrior section recommends simming your character for stat values, that also includes reforge plots.

https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...#reforge-plots
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Twirling will definetly ruin immersion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonconrad View Post
    To be clear, when anyone in the warrior section recommends simming your character for stat values, that also includes reforge plots.

https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...#reforge-plots
    I'm sure this is a daft question, but why sim for stat weights or reforge plots? I'm not sure what you would do with this information.
    (I can see it is worth simming replacing different items to see if they are a dps increase/decrease)

I've been around 6 months away. Any big changes?

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    I've been around 6 months away. Any big changes?
    Legendary rings got much more powerful due to natural upgrades, Warriors fell further behind. Arms/Fury got minor buffs but mages are even further ahead now than they were before. All HFC gear can be upgraded a further 10ilvl using Valor that is earned in Mythic Dungeons/LFR. Mythic Dungeons had Heirloom trinkets added (ilvl715, scale to 110) that are very strong vs demons.

Oh and they added a Moose mount to HC Archimonde.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Legendary rings got much more powerful due to natural upgrades, Warriors fell further behind. Arms/Fury got minor buffs but mages are even further ahead now than they were before. All HFC gear can be upgraded a further 10ilvl using Valor that is earned in Mythic Dungeons/LFR. Mythic Dungeons had Heirloom trinkets added (ilvl715, scale to 110) that are very strong vs demons.

Oh and they added a Moose mount to HC Archimonde.
    Ok, thank you very much