I would play mutilate with deadly poison/Crippling poison equipped

NightStalker
    Combat Readiness
    Elusiveness
    Burst of Speed
    Dirty Tricks
    Marked for Death

Glyphs, Feint, Recovery, Blind

I dont think i wanna go combat tbh. Like 4 buttons..

But then again. Gonna play the spec that performs the best. So i wont be kicked out from whatever im doing for slacking

i really like sub, i hope its still viable when wod comes out

In light of the coming pvp balance disaster, I decided to shelf my MM hunter and level a rogue to be safe from the coming shitstorm.

From what I saw in the beta, it's already close to impossible to win as hunter vs. dk who just pops big pet and garg who then proceed to rape your ass even if the dk is in the next county. Also no way to beat rets who just stay alive and spam judgments and exorcism until they take you down or catch you in a stun without a trinket, pop wings and rape you. Demo locks are just as impossible as dks, all they do is stay alive until they pop meta and 4 shot you with instants without you being able to counter anything. Can't beat ferals as hunter either, not only they are impossible to kite but once they're in range they do some sick facerolling damage or apply some insane bleeds and then wait for them to kill you.

I see where hunters are going if Blizzard keeps this general balance, and that's straight to the garbage tier. Time to switch mains or at least have some backup character to fall to.
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-10-18 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Assassination, but I hope Sub will be a good contender.

Assassination. Maybe ill try sub on some bosses though.

Deleted
    Wasn't there something about rogues being able to use any type of weapon for any spec? Not being forced to use daggers for assassination, etc.?
    If so, i'm totally up for trying assassination, since i've been playing combat since the day I rolled my rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Komachii View Post
    Wasn't there something about rogues being able to use any type of weapon for any spec? Not being forced to use daggers for assassination, etc.?
    If so, i'm totally up for trying assassination, since i've been playing combat since the day I rolled my rogue.
    Yes, but they changed it again. Using slow onehanders as assa/sub was never viable though. Same for combat with daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komachii View Post
    They went 180° on that because they hate us.

Is sub the way to go now for PvE?
    Last edited by Bullarkie; 2014-10-20 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    That is an extremely subjective question that depends on too many factors to give a clear answer to. There is no "way to go spec". It also depends on your definition of "way to go".
    There's what you like to play and what you can play best. And usually what you like to play is what you play best. The rest is up for interpretation.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    That is an extremely subjective question that depends on too many factors to give a clear answer to. There is no "way to go spec". It also depends on your definition of "way to go".
    There's what you like to play and what you can play best. And usually what you like to play is what you play best. The rest is up for interpretation.
    Hmm guess I have to spell it out for you. I can play any spec "best".

When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest single target dps?

When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest dps on 3 - 4 targets?

When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest dps on 5+ targets?

Hmm guess I have to spell it out for you.
    There is already buttloads of posts where ppl are discussing this right here on mmo-champion. Doenst take to much effort to read or look at some logs either. warcraftlogs.com/rankings/5#metric=dps&class=Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by daspels View Post
    There is already buttloads of posts where ppl are discussing this right here on mmo-champion. Doenst take to much effort to read or look at some logs either. warcraftlogs.com/rankings/5#metric=dps&class=Rogue
    It seems to me that this "What will you be playing in 6.0?" thread would be a great place to post links to the "buttloads" of posts!

Quote Originally Posted by daspels View Post
    You have to be careful how you interpret those logs though. Most of those top parses are only 1-2 minutes long done by previous H 25m guilds who are in full warforged. A spec like Sub is going to be able to maintain close to 100% FW uptime in that window with SD + Vanish + SD + Prep + Vanish.

My guild is carrying a handful of people who decided to reroll and one or two who have not raided in a long time. From everything I've seen Mut passes up Sub fairly quickly after than 2 minute mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest single target dps?

When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest dps on 3 - 4 targets?

When played to it's maximum potential which spec has the highest dps on 5+ targets?
    Attitude aside... http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

Cleared Mythic on saturday and went sub for single-target and mut for multi.

Apparently Blizzard wants me to play as a Monk or Pally or something. Since my BoA weapon drop this week was a Polearm...