Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    About Time http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2194499/
    I thought I was going to see a funny little romantic comedy, and it turned out to be much more. Some of the best father/son moments I've seen, and overall a really beautiful movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Room in Rome. From bathroom scene on had me crying like a little girl
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Les Intouchables

LOTR '' My friends, you bow to no one '' and the ending.

Any film with sad dog deaths

Deleted
    E.T.
    Fifty First Dates

There are definitely more, but those are the only two that I can retrieve from the back of my brain for now.

Deleted
    Forrest Gump and Green mile! Everybody's huuuurt... sometimes....

And I recently watched Disney's hunchback. What a dark movie (although I know that the novel is way crueler). The scene where they make fun of him and tie him down is till gut-wrenching. From zero to hero and back in two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Les Intouchables

LOTR '' My friends, you bow to no one '' and the ending.

Any film with sad dog deaths
    I don't get why everybody is so touched at that scene in LOTR. I thought it was super cheesy. Not to mention the singing afterwards.

Also, I agree with dog deaths. They just get me every fucking time. Honorable mention to I Am Legend. Fuck that was tough to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Well, this year? Uhh, Odd Thomas and Maleficent.

I know I cried at the end of that navy seal on last year as well.
    Second Odd Thomas, that music..

10+ Year Old Account
    A movie that made me cry (and almost traumatized me) way back when : When The Wind Blows. It is a british animated movie about a nuclear holocaust, when it was still a thing in the 1980's reaganian era and his "Star Wars". An old couple of the british countryside prepares for a nuclear attack and "survives". The lady is a no none sense women, while the old man remembers WWII and Montgomery and remains persuaded that the West will "beat those Popovs". We see them falling ill from the radiations, loosing their hair, getting weaker and weaker... and finally they lie down in their sleeping (corpse) bags while the old man recites the Psalm "The Lord is my Shepherd" as the "camera" moves toward the sky...

Somehow, movies with old people dying get me as much as those with children dying...
    Last edited by Frontenac; 2014-10-28 at 09:46 PM.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    This is one of those, only on MMO-C threads isn't it? Because listen, no rhudebwoy is going to cri over a movie. Now patch notes, dying on a progression boss at 1%/pushing rating then hitting a rager, reading posts about people quitting WoW, and death in real life-make me crievrytiem

First 10-15 minutes of John Wick made me cry. Not even lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post
    Second Odd Thomas, that music..
    Odd Thomas was one of those movies I was PRAYING they changed the ending from the book. I was balling my eyes out before the big reveal because I just knew.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of Mice and Men (both the Sinise / Malkovich version and the Lon Chaney/Burgess Meredith version)

The Right Stuff (hell, I cry watching youtube vids of Saturn V or Shuttle launches and moon landings when I realize humanity has peaked and we're all just going to devolve into a Brave New World masturbational dystopia)

Gran Torino

Wreck It Ralph (his monologue of the Bad Guy Affirmation diving into the Mentos/Diet Coke volcano... damn)

What Dreams May Come. I know I cried during this movie and now that RW is dead, I can guarantee you I'd cry.