Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Another mythic missions just came back, and I got a vanilla Pol's Blind Eye. Last mythic mission I got Everglaze Arcane Eidolon with a socket. I also have a 3/3 Knight's Badge. No clue what I should be running with these 3, specially since Tuesday the Knight's Badge can be a 680.
    Can Knight's Badge be upgraded when BRF hits? I thought we had to wait for 6.1 to upgrade the craftables again.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmonk View Post
    Can Knight's Badge be upgraded when BRF hits? I thought we had to wait for 6.1 to upgrade the craftables again.
    Common misconception is that BRF is going to be patch 6.1, but they haven't confirmed that yet. All they have stated is that the patch isn't required for the raid to release. But yeah we've gotta wait for 6.1 to drop before we can upgrade the craftables.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtt View Post
    Common misconception is that BRF is going to be patch 6.1, but they haven't confirmed that yet. All they have stated is that the patch isn't required for the raid to release. But yeah we've gotta wait for 6.1 to drop before we can upgrade the craftables.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking - been selling my savage bloods for now before their price crashes. I have a feeling 6.1 won't drop for at least another 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah my bad then. Guess it'll be the evergaze and pols then for awhile.

They did say you can do the new upgradeables when BRF is open btw.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...81758804086784

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    They did say you can do the new upgradeables when BRF is open btw.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...81758804086784
    They're not in the game though. It's not something that can just be turned on, similar to the glyphs that they had to hotfix add to the vendors because the spells for them didn't actually exist in the game.

Either they'd have to have dozens of patterns and recipes compiled into a separate patch with none of the other changes and then add them to the game in three days, or they're coming with 6.1 which will likely come out the day Mythic opens or the week afterwards. I wouldn't bet on any of these things being in the game on Tuesday when BRF turns on, which means there will be more than enough chance to either loot or coin a Blast Furnace Door or something else before KNight's can even be upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    Do you ever look back at kill videos from when you were learning a class and realise how bad you were

Because I do

http://youtu.be/VjvhEiVvF1E
    Ohgod, the kiting. It hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmonk View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking - been selling my savage bloods for now before their price crashes. I have a feeling 6.1 won't drop for at least another 2 weeks.
    The price isn't going to crash. It takes 30 bloods to upgrade an item to 680, that's like weeks of one barn's production.

Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    The price isn't going to crash. It takes 30 bloods to upgrade an item to 680, that's like weeks of one barn's production.
    There's new ways to get bloods in 6.1 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    There's new ways to get bloods in 6.1 :P
    Yeah there are, but it's only the alchemy transmutation for 50 catalysts, right? tbh I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my savage blood. Considering you'll need 30 per upgrade, the demand should rise. And there are only ~150 on my server (in the auction house) at any given time. No idea how much people have hoarded ofc. Price fluctuates from 700 to 850 gold. Currently I'm keeping mine and buying every cheap catalyst off the AH. But, OT..

What trinkets are you guys planning on using in BRF? I wanted to play with 680 Badge and the new on use BA/Mastery trinket... or is the mastery proc trinket worth it instead of Badge? I'm not really a fan of mastery procs since they can be totally wasted if you're not tanking anything while you're always profiting from a crit proc, but it's 15 ilvl.. and I haven't done any PTR mythic testing as brewmaster. Not sure how much damage they'll do.

Also, what's with the change of the 4p back to medium stagger? Is it woth the loss of crit and gaining multistrike taking 4p over 2p+offset?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitari View Post
    Yeah there are, but it's only the alchemy transmutation for 50 catalysts, right?
    No. You can also get a primal spirit for just 5 of any crafting material, depending on which trade goods NPC shows up in your garrison. A primal spirit for 5 ore? How much ore is everyone sitting on these days? And then turn in those primal spirits for the savage bloods.

I have joined the Flenser's Hookring squad. 6.1 where are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtt View Post
    I have joined the Flenser's Hookring squad. 6.1 where are you?
    Welcome to the crew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    No. You can also get a primal spirit for just 5 of any crafting material, depending on which trade goods NPC shows up in your garrison. A primal spirit for 5 ore? How much ore is everyone sitting on these days? And then turn in those primal spirits for the savage bloods.
    Oh damn, I only remembered "daily quest" as in you can only do that once a day, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal - but apparently I didn't read the 2nd paragraph.. you might just have saved me some gold, thanks

Deleted
    So I just got HC Evergaze from the HM HC Mission (and I know this has been asked a million times before ).
    Which trinket out of 2/3 Knights Badge and NM Pol's Eye should I switch it out for?

Deleted
    Well, since we didn't have raid tonight (got moved to tomorrow because of Superbowl *rolls eyes*) I spent the night in 2vs2 arena's with a guildy mage. We lost most, but actually managed to get some wins (like 7 out of 25 lol) too. And had good fun. Still like PVE better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksel View Post
    Well, since we didn't have raid tonight (got moved to tomorrow because of Superbowl *rolls eyes*) I spent the night in 2vs2 arena's with a guildy mage. We lost most, but actually managed to get some wins (like 7 out of 25 lol) too. And had good fun. Still like PVE better though.
    Brewmaster in PvP is pretty dumb. Went Brewmaster to get my CP for the PvP 2P, and I would just never ever die(so basically I was able to 1v2 anything that didn't include a mage or healer)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Well, they kept chain-cc'ing me, nuke the mage and then kill me... Very annoying... Of course I have no clue of how to pvp and I just do whatever I think is best :P

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Can someone maybe tell me all the things i am doing wrong?

i know im doing alot wrong, for instance only 50% uptime on shuffle, and just fucking up alot all around but insight on how i could fix it would be helpful

(im windlord btw)

Quote Originally Posted by piggehcan99 View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Can someone maybe tell me all the things i am doing wrong?

i know im doing alot wrong, for instance only 50% uptime on shuffle, and just fucking up alot all around but insight on how i could fix it would be helpful

(im windlord btw)
    Okay first of all, use Serenity until you've actually gotten very good at playing BrM. All Chi Explosion gives you is damage, and if you're screwing up basic BrM things then you're not even close to ready for Chi Explosion yet and just taking a lot more damage than you really should for the sake of a little damage.

That said, what would possess you to use RJW when it's not even generating chi? Of course your Shuffle uptime was bad, you're spamming RJW on one and two targets when it doesn't even give chi until 3+ (which never happens on Mar'gok heroic outside of intermissions and the final phase). As a result of this, you were chi starved for the entire fight, and I'm guessing wasting energy on RJW is why you missed a good 20-25% of your possible Keg Smashes by not hitting it on CD.

You also have healers practically spamming damage reduction cooldowns on you, but you almost never use your own. Guard wasn't touched until 3 minutes into the fight for some reason, and your Pol's, Fort Brew, and Diffuse Magic were all only used once in an 11 minute fight.

You just really need to slow down a lot and stop worrying about damage until you can play BrM to a decent level as a tank, then start worrying about doing more damage. I know you probably main WW and tanking is probably new to you (the weapon enchants kind of give it away), but really damage is only secondary to actually tanking well and making sure your healers aren't having heart attacks so much that you're having to take Hand of Sacrifice and Ironbark on cooldown. Also stop using Ascension and at least use Power Strikes, things won't get better by starving yourself of resources just because Ascension is a little easier to manage.