Deleted
    @ threat issue blackhand: I also had The Problem. Easy solution - use a ,,double taunt,, before every smash, so are Not losing The threat Level over The entire fight.

I Start, first demolition comes, my Co tank taunts and I immediatly Taunt back. Same again before the 2nd smash.

The others are all right, this should Never be an issue. But it there is this Problem you Need a solution

Deleted
    I really don't understand the losing threat issue. Just fill the extra threat gained period with Tiger Palms, and you're sorted for life.

Am I the only one that wishes we had a gap closer still? Maybe get flying serpent kick along with WWs?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Am I the only one that wishes we had a gap closer still? Maybe get flying serpent kick along with WWs?
    Do you mean roll?

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Do you mean roll?
    We had roll and the old charge. Still used the old charge, the only problem was that the mechanic was broken.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

We had roll and the old charge. Still used the old charge, the only problem was that the mechanic was broken.
    Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean roll ISN'T a gap closer. But yeah, I miss clash sometimes and wish we still had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean roll ISN'T a gap closer. But yeah, I miss clash sometimes and wish we still had it.
    Honestly, I don't think of roll as a gap closer. I think of it as a mechanic dodge. In many ways, Dave is more a gap closer than roll.

I miss Clash every day.

It wasn't as buggy as most people think; it only really bugged when used on mobs that weren't in combat. Other than that, it was extremely consistent.

Unique, fun, high skill cap, fills a area that we're otherwise lacking in, synergizes great with Roll, great spell all around. I wish we could have a nerfed version as a BrM-only replacement for Ring of Peace.

Mythic Hans - anything to watch out for in particular for tanks?

7+ Year Old Account
    use guard on suplex and laugh if your co tank gets oneshottet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    Mythic Hans - anything to watch out for in particular for tanks?
    When only one is down be careful with how many stacks u get from slams, try to tank switch at 2 stacks if the other tank is clean ( try to stay clean ), when your co tank is suplexed try to stay in a safe spot so he isn't surprised with a stamper when he is thrown at you, especially if he doesn't have mobility.

Dual BrM so doubt either of us will be one shotting another :P Was more interested in how to handle the jumps and it's the only thing that wrecks us on HC as we just facetank them together the whoooole fight.

Dual BrM so doubt either of us will be one shotting another :P Was more interested in how to handle the jumps and it's the only thing that wrecks us on HC as we just facetank them together the whoooole fight.
    This entire fight is a joke for Brewmasters.

Guard suplex.
    Collect loot.

Edit: Actually, there's one scary point. One of you are going to get thrown just as a pattern-type stamper comes out. The travel time makes it so that while your OT is in the safe zone, by the time you land, there's a fairly good chance you might get stamped. I called for a pain suppression here, and made sure I was ready to roll immediately. I only had about 30 attempts on this boss, and only a tiny fraction of them resulted in BOTH this sort of timing AND a pattern that actually causes an issue, so I'm not sure if the OT moving to the other side faster might have an effect, but it's good to call for a strong external if you see the dumb stampers lining up with a suplex throw.
    Last edited by hatduck; 2015-03-02 at 06:38 PM.
    Baddies of US Stormreaver || WoWProgress || Current Rank: US 54 / World 210

Deleted
    You tank them together on mythic as well. Just watch out if you're unlucky and get 3-4 stacks of the damage taken debuff when they decide to target only melee and tanks - pretty much the only point in the fight where you might want to use a cooldown.
    Supplex isn't even cast for what feels 50% of the time because it's bugged, but you might want to set down a transcendence on a safespot because sometimes they decide to throw the suplex target into a stomper thing - which doesn't kill you, because monk, but if you can avoid the damage, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by hatduck View Post
    This entire fight is a joke for Brewmasters.

Guard suplex.
    Collect loot.

Edit: Actually, there's one scary point. One of you are going to get thrown just as a pattern-type stamper comes out. The travel time makes it so that while your OT is in the safe zone, by the time you land, there's a fairly good chance you might get stamped. I called for a pain suppression here, and made sure I was ready to roll immediately. I only had about 30 attempts on this boss, and only a tiny fraction of them resulted in BOTH this sort of timing AND a pattern that actually causes an issue, so I'm not sure if the OT moving to the other side faster might have an effect, but it's good to call for a strong external if you see the dumb stampers lining up with a suplex throw.
    For the stampers I usually call for a BoP to completely negate the damage (call for it after you've been piked up ofc), you'll still need to guard for the suplex damage (LOL #bigdeal)

Quote Originally Posted by pakky View Post
    For the stampers I usually call for a BoP to completely negate the damage (call for it after you've been piked up ofc), you'll still need to guard for the suplex damage (LOL #bigdeal)
    Yup, our OT takes our BoPs. I usually don't like using BoP as a tank if I have something else, but that's entirely personal preference. Works perfectly.
    Baddies of US Stormreaver || WoWProgress || Current Rank: US 54 / World 210

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild finally got Blackhand down(woo) with a small twist, I had to tank it on my fairly under geared Brewmaster, apart from low Keg Smash usage I think it went well and I didn't feel overly squishy except for P2 when I had boss + two impale stacks but rolling Armour Pot > Fort Brew > Pain Sup seemed to remove most of the hurt, not a fan of the strat but it was a satisfying kill nonetheless, if anyone has a spare moment could they give my log a quick eyeball and advise of any obvious things to fix(outside Keg Smash better) as I'm likely having to switch to tank full time.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&type=summary

Mythic Kromog went down tonight!

Honestly after all the hype about his insane frenzy phase and the scary tank damage, it wasn't so bad. The only pull we had tank deaths on (our kill, of course, because why would it be any other one?) our warrior got globaled at 3 stacks, then I tanked for about 10 seconds with fort brew before anyone rezzed the warrior tank, then got killed by a breath > melee when all my guards were on cooldown before the warrior could get back to me to split the damage again. The he did basically the same thing, popped his shield wall while I got rezzed, and then we continued on like nothing ever happened.

Ran serenity for it (but I dont think ChiEx is out of the question entirely tbh, maybe a few more pieces of gear would push it up to viability) and tried out Zen Sphere. The detonate is really nice but the hot is still super lackluster. Can't comment on the dps it did vs CW or CB. Crit build is actually fairly good for this, as your damage matters. Maybe just our raid's dps, but we had 3 assigned ToDs on pillars and we were finishing pillar phase just moments before they would be pulled back, even saving all 3 minutes for them every time. DPS really counts on this fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaren View Post
    I miss Clash every day.

It wasn't as buggy as most people think; it only really bugged when used on mobs that weren't in combat. Other than that, it was extremely consistent.

Unique, fun, high skill cap, fills a area that we're otherwise lacking in, synergizes great with Roll, great spell all around. I wish we could have a nerfed version as a BrM-only replacement for Ring of Peace.
    Yee Gods yes! That would be so awesome.. really miss clash!

Thanks for all responses, quite a straight forward fight but sadly no kill I seemed to get thrown into stampers a lot Only thing we wiped too in the end was ppl still not avoiding normal stamps.

Going back to Mar'Gok next reset, should be two tankable by now easily enough?
    Last edited by jijuiji; 2015-03-03 at 10:56 AM. Reason: i cnat splel