Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    BFD is one of the strongest offensive trinkets, simply due to the huge passive AP increase from the bonus armour. Achieving high DPS parses with two on use trinkets is a nightmare for me simply due to our lack of burst CDs, aside from Xuen.
    Why 2 on Use Trinkets? Are you talking about Pol's?
    For me Pol's is no option anymore since the +5 Itemlv Buff on BRF Items. I only got the 670 Version of it.

I personally would rank my trinkets something like this

offensive: BFD 685 > Evergaze 691 > Turntable 685
    defensive: Turntable 685 > Evergaze 691 > BFD 685

I'm not sure how (if it is possible) to compare mastery against bonus armor from a defensive PoV. In general it means Armor > All, but on the other side "the more mastery the better it will be".

So the question is: Should BFD 685 be better because of the static armor vs. Evergaze 691 with static mastery, although it's 6 Itemlv lower?

I would just sim it, when it would be that easy to figure out the effectiveness of the trinkets in practical terms. As far as I know it's not that easy because of certain boss mechanics etc.
    Last edited by mmoc6785fb2956; 2015-03-28 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabator View Post
    Why 2 on Use Trinkets? Are you talking about Pol's?
    For me Pol's is no option anymore since the +5 Itemlv Buff on BRF Items. I only got the 670 Version of it.

I personally would rank my trinkets something like this

offensive: BFD 685 > Evergaze 691 > Turntable 685
    defensive: Turntable 685 > Evergaze 691 > BFD 685

I'm not sure how (if it is possible) to compare mastery against bonus armor from a defensive PoV. In general it means Armor > All, but on the other side "the more mastery the better it will be".

So the question is: Should BFD 685 be better because of the static armor vs. Evergaze 691 with static mastery, although it's 6 Itemlv lower?

I would just sim it, when it would be that easy to figure out the effectiveness of the trinkets in practical terms. As far as I know it's not that easy because of certain boss mechanics etc.
    I'll do some work simming when I get home. Gothmog did some work a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    snip
    Here's your Gruul kill from the same logs. An incredibly simple fight. You had 21 keg smashes and 23 blackout kicks. You're using keg smash and blackout kick roughly once every ten seconds. You used serenity three times, and spent a total of 18 chi during those uses. I compared that to a fight where I used serenity three times, and found that I spent 56 chi during serenity. That's three times as many. You say you spam BoK during serenity, but it's clear that that's not always the case.

You need to track your stuff better, and spam your buttons harder.

Deleted
    killed blackhand hc today and it was soooo boring as a tank, are there any tricks we can perform so that there is at least something interesting going on ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    killed blackhand hc today and it was soooo boring as a tank, are there any tricks we can perform so that there is at least something interesting going on ?
    Jump off the side and play lava chicken before transcending back up

Jump off the side and play lava chicken before transcending back up
    if u get a bop u can land safely! See how many impale stacks u can get before you are scared of dieing from p2 (only if no siege is up obv). i do it cause it helps the raid in a very small way. only have gotten to 3 so far.

BFD is one of the strongest offensive trinkets, simply due to the huge passive AP increase from the bonus armour. Achieving high DPS parses with two on use trinkets is a nightmare for me simply due to our lack of burst CDs, aside from Xuen.
    Yeah this is true, but I like the ability to spread them out as tank CDs, so I have been using two on-use a lot lately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Yeah this is true, but I like the ability to spread them out as tank CDs, so I have been using two on-use a lot lately.
    Although it does help out with certain length fights.

Thank you 4 minute 40 second Gruul Kills. You the real MVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they buffed tertiary stats like 4x recently...but exactly how good is avoidance. I know it's "aoe damage reduction" but what exactly counts as aoe. I ask b/c I had a mythic HM mission come back with the Ko'ragh hood with 159 avoidance on it, which is 6.36% avoidance. I'm currently wearing warforged normal off oregorger with leech. I will sadly have to leave the 0 haste club if I put on the avoidance helm, but I'm gaining a bunch of ilvl and trading crit/ver/leech for mas/haste/avoidance, and if avoidance reduces more things that 6.36% looks really tasty.

Deleted
    I also have left the 0 haste club, because Misume was mean enough to tell me my mythic cache mastery haste bracers were probably better then my heroic mastery multi ones. I will replace them with the proper bracers... If we ever get past stupid Blast Furnace HC and recruit enough people to go Mythic...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    I know they buffed tertiary stats like 4x recently...but exactly how good is avoidance. I know it's "aoe damage reduction" but what exactly counts as aoe. I ask b/c I had a mythic HM mission come back with the Ko'ragh hood with 159 avoidance on it, which is 6.36% avoidance. I'm currently wearing warforged normal off oregorger with leech. I will sadly have to leave the 0 haste club if I put on the avoidance helm, but I'm gaining a bunch of ilvl and trading crit/ver/leech for mas/haste/avoidance, and if avoidance reduces more things that 6.36% looks really tasty.
    Think of things like Demolition on Blackhand. I don't know all the specific cases, but it's abilties like that as far as I am aware. Blast Furnace Blast, etc.

Oregorger roll damage, the fire if you do it on mythic, fire from gruuls slash, the gruul stomp and aoe zones, blast from blast furnace, the aoe from the operators when you push into P2, the bombs in P1 the slag detonations in P2+3, Hans+frans stomp and the stampers as well as the fire plate things, flamebender dog breaths along with almost all of her actual abilities except the dot/autos, Kromog slam and reverbs and spikes on mythic as well as the ground pound dmg if you are cheeseing the hand mechanic, beastlord breath, tantrum, on mythic the epicenters and all the fire on the ground from the rylak, operator the bombs and man at arm shouts and the trains if your difficulty level is below mythic. on maidens theres the aim damage the blood rituatal and the bombs as well as the turrets and the blood boat mobs ground effect. Blackhand has the demoltion damage as well as the smash if you are getting sent up P2 and when you soak in P3 as well as the gunner damage throughout P2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Think of things like Demolition on Blackhand. I don't know all the specific cases, but it's abilties like that as far as I am aware. Blast Furnace Blast, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    Oregorger roll damage, the fire if you do it on mythic, fire from gruuls slash, the gruul stomp and aoe zones, blast from blast furnace, the aoe from the operators when you push into P2, the bombs in P1 the slag detonations in P2+3, Hans+frans stomp and the stampers as well as the fire plate things, flamebender dog breaths along with almost all of her actual abilities except the dot/autos, Kromog slam and reverbs and spikes on mythic as well as the ground pound dmg if you are cheeseing the hand mechanic, beastlord breath, tantrum, on mythic the epicenters and all the fire on the ground from the rylak, operator the bombs and man at arm shouts and the trains if your difficulty level is below mythic. on maidens theres the aim damage the blood rituatal and the bombs as well as the turrets and the blood boat mobs ground effect. Blackhand has the demoltion damage as well as the smash if you are getting sent up P2 and when you soak in P3 as well as the gunner damage throughout P2
    Ok...is it safe to say that it would reduce any damage that is specificly non-targeted? B/c that seems like a huge amount of sometimes dangerous damage that I can lop 6% more off of with that helm.

Ok...is it safe to say that it would reduce any damage that is specificly non-targeted? B/c that seems like a huge amount of sometimes dangerous damage that I can lop 6% more off of with that helm.
    pretty much

I asked this once before and got no responses so I'll ask again; do you guys have any specific BRM tips/tricks, suggested talent load out for the Mythic bosses in Foundry?

I'm mostly asking because I've been dying to update the BRM tips/tricks thread but there's no substantial amount of info, probably because people are still too busy progressing I reckon...

Anyways I would really appreciate it personally and it would hopefully liven up this thread again as well.

Thanks,

I've only done Oregorger and Darmac until now but i think on Oregorger DH, Xuen, ChiEx is a very safe bet.
    Dampen can last for two Acid Torrents if you're lucky, Xuen is a no-brainer and the boss's AAs are so weak that any BRM who reached this point should be skilled enough to use ChiEx without difficulty.

In terms of our T30 talents i'm not sure. Personally i use Chi Burst to sometimes heal the melee or range group but i guess the healing from Chi Wave/Orb could be more useful during his roll phases if you're on "special crate duty".
    Sry 4 bad english if present :P

As a backup tank, I get that it's bad, but just how bad is the Battering Talisman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Any 670 Trinket with Mastery/BA is better. Dont use this, really. I remember people talking about disenchanting the Mythic WF version to keep usuing their 685 BFD/Turnbuckle, so yeah. It IS that bad.
    If its not the blackhand trinket and i fucked up the names, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Noveo View Post
    If its not the blackhand trinket and i fucked up the names, nevermind.
    It is.

The proc is pretty useless and I don't see a reason to use a stamina trinket for anything but magic-heavy fights. BA/Mastery is much better for mitigating physical damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    As a backup tank, I get that it's bad, but just how bad is the Battering Talisman?
    I think this applies to brm monks too,

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Just DE the trinket, delete the shard, delete the bag your shard was in, unplug the mouse+keyboard you used to delete the shard from your PC and incinerate them, make sure to also bite off your hands and eradicate them with several yottawatts of energy, and then invert your entire body and pop yourself inside out so you disappear from existence, just to make sure all traces of that trinket have been wiped from the face of this universe.

... What I'm trying to say is it's a really, really, REALLY bad trinket.