Deleted
    My guild finally hit a 7/7HC yesterday. All in 2 hours which was kind of suprise for me. I wanted to paste some logs so i could be properly scolded but i cannot :/

Quote Originally Posted by Szard View Post
    My guild finally hit a 7/7HC yesterday. All in 2 hours which was kind of suprise for me. I wanted to paste some logs so i could be properly scolded but i cannot :/
    Just post the stuff after warcraftlogs.com, so /reports/asdfsdgsfhdjhshdjdsjdj46543783568, or just replace the . in the url with spaces, then people can "fix" the url and give you feedback. Assuming you're referring to the "no links until you have 10 posts" limitation.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Using 2 tanks on Imperator sure makes the fight more interresting from a tank perspective. Had to focus to stay alive for the first time in Highmaul. Clearly viable though.

Edit: Here are some logs if someone is interrested.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dJhk3D42XnMjcLTG#
    Last edited by mmoca678956ff3; 2015-01-29 at 08:39 PM.

Even on HC I can't out scumbag you Misume https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r&difficulty=4 So Close, yet so far...

finished mythic HM mission, got warforged with leech neck

the DPS neck with haste and vers......

FML
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post

FML
    Same exact thing for me (sans the Leech).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Go tank. You'll live longer.

Can't say the same thing about keeping your hair, though.

Nice killtime there martini :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    snip
    His 8 procs of gazing eye are just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post

FML
    Yup... tank and healer loot specs still give non-bonus armor/spirit jewelry/cloaks/trinkets.

It's really frustrating, and I have not heard Blizzard address this at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Yup... tank and healer loot specs still give non-bonus armor/spirit jewelry/cloaks/trinkets.

It's really frustrating, and I have not heard Blizzard address this at all.
    Well to be fair, healers are much more likely to use non-spirit items than tanks are to not use bonus armor.

Also guild isn't letting me reroll brewmaster from prot warr

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All rings, neck, cloak, and trinket items that can be acquired in Nagrand (A level 98+ zone) or later should now be better suited for the character's loot specialization. This means tanks should no longer receive items with no bonus Armor and healers should no longer receive items with no Spirit from quests or Personal loot mode for those item slots. (source)
    Thank fuck

RIP PvP 4p, now only Guards 1 person instead of 2 in patch notes. Oh well, was gonna ditch it anyways.

/BOW

Thanks Blizz. Finally, god. My 3 PoS Mythic dps pieces from follower missions RIP

PvP set should just not work in dungeons/raids lol. But I guess it might have been OP in arena too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All rings, neck, cloak, and trinket items that can be acquired in Nagrand (A level 98+ zone) or later should now be better suited for the character's loot specialization. This means tanks should no longer receive items with no bonus Armor and healers should no longer receive items with no Spirit from quests or Personal loot mode for those item slots. (source)
    Thank fuck
    This is the greatest thing in a long time.

Note that that's from the 6.1 patch notes, not a hotfix, so it may be worth holding onto your mission boxes until after the patch lands.

6.1 will not be out for a few months though right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Even on HC I can't out scumbag you Misume https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r&difficulty=4 So Close, yet so far...
    I managed 35k on this fight the other night. After checking the logs I realized the difference between 35 and 40k is just leaving them stacked the entire fight and letting melee soak the whirlwind.

I'm guessing its not that much damage going out, do you guys just use a single healer CD for it?

Deleted
    reports/HKajgV9NL27Mdf8h#source=10

My logs here, throw it at me gentelmen and ladies

Got the Evergaze Arcane Eidolon with a socket tonight perfect

Quote Originally Posted by piggehcan99 View Post
    Got the Evergaze Arcane Eidolon with a socket tonight perfect
    It is a beautiful trinket, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goil View Post
    6.1 will not be out for a few months though right?

- - - Updated - - -

I managed 35k on this fight the other night. After checking the logs I realized the difference between 35 and 40k is just leaving them stacked the entire fight and letting melee soak the whirlwind.

I'm guessing its not that much damage going out, do you guys just use a single healer CD for it?
    Nope, we only had one main melee dps which was a rogue. Just told him to use feint gg