[H] - Brewmaster 14/14H - LF Mythic Raiding Guild

/max10char
    Last edited by Darayn; 2014-10-11 at 04:50 AM. Reason: d

Darayn,

I think <Business Class> could potentially be a excellent fit for you. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very, very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule, have had a myriad of #1 World parses throughout the years, and even meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and Blizzcon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players that also have a great community and atmosphere, apply to business class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. Our shared time together will be condensed and far more productive.

Warlords Strategic Plan

Business Class’ roster is currently built to support a Heroic Flex raid team. Our goal is to recruit up to a total of 24-26 raiding members in order to support Mythic raid progression. Members will be encouraged to level to 100 in a timely manner once the expansion releases in order to get a jump start on heroic dungeon farming and attain early access to flex raiding content.

Logistics

Heroic Flex raid team as a base for future 20-man mythic raiding. Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:15pm EST to 11:45pm EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Sr. Partner & Raid Coordinator) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator.

Krieg (27, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer.

Corexar (25, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant.

Visit raidbusinessclass + .com to learn more!

Thanks Mavven, but the Sunday time frame doesn't work for me. Good Luck on reforming for WoD!
    "Hi, I am Darayn, and I will be your meat shield for the evening"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Darayn, Exiled Legion is a US#39th ranked 25m guild and we're looking for a full time Tank for WoD. One of tanks has stepped down for expansion and while we have someone that can fill the role, we are looking for a more permanent replacement. I have some general info down for you below and would love to sit down and talk to you about what kind of guild you're looking for. I can PM you mumble info as well if you would like.

US-Zul'Jin

MoP ranking: 39 US http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 25 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that was created on Doomhammer on July 21st, 2007. The whole raid team transferred to Zul'Jin on April 19th, 2013.
    We focus on progression while keeping a fun atmosphere and friendly environment. This means that while we take raiding seriously, we also try to keep a level of respect for other raiders at all times. We expect raiders to come fully prepared and don't like to waste our time during raid because of our light schedule. We have players playing lots of games together out of raid and we host an annual guild meet-up, where we take a week out of the year just to go on vacation and hang out. Needless to say we are a very tight-knit guild.

Raid Progression Schedule:

Tue: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst)......7pm-10pm (cst)......8pm-11pm (est)
    Wed: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)
    Thu: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)

Our Expectations:

We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments. We also expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions.

We encourage those interested to watch our stream during raid times http://exiledlegion.com/quicklinks

http://exiledlegion.com

Questions? Feel free to contact Shaylene, Zolvolt, Vimn, or Brunnorx in-game for more information.

Zolvolt's in-game realid: Zolmation#1897
    Vimn's in-game realid: lolvurbs@gmail.com
    Brunnor's in-game realid: brunnor@live.com
    Last edited by Zolvolt; 2014-10-12 at 05:26 AM.

Hey there , well here is my guild spam

No Mercy in this Dojo is a hardcore 25man raiding guild. Hardcore in the sense of individual responsibility, accountability and completing goals as lined out. Soft-core sense as our raiding schedule is only 6 hours a week.

Raid Schedule
    All times are CDT, which is also the Kul Tiras realm time.
    ? Tuesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Thursday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available. Not mandatory.
    We are going to be extending the raid times by 30 minutes each night while we get our feet wet in the new expansion. Will eventually be back to the original 6 hours we hold true to now.

Recruitment Needs:
    Please see the website for recruitment needs. If your class/role is not listed and feel you would be a great fit for our team, I encourage you to apply anyways.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
    ? Having the ability to research fights independently to know and understand basic mechanics, be able to listen and follow instructions.
    ? Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
    ? Stable internet connection,
    ? Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Expectations of No Mercy in this Dojo:
    ? Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor and beyond.
    ? Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
    ? Honest evaluation of your performance.
    ? Constructive criticism, if attention is required, in regards to simple matters ( ie.. rotations, stats or cooldown usages and uptimes )

Loot Distribution:
    EPGP ( tiered )

For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 30-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.

If anything above peaks your interest, please stop by the website to get more information and to apply to No Mercy in this Dojo.

if this seems like a fit of u , i would love to here from u

leeloudallas#1187

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a brewmaster for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are an 8-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Integrity is a social guild that has been around for 5 years or so with 2 raid teams a during the week team that raid Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 7 -10 pm cst went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    We supply food/flasks and potions though we do expect all our raiders to have some of each so that if something happens and you miss a cart or mail screw up or whatever the case we do not have to hold up the raid for you .We also do not like wasting carts for one person.In warlords we will use feasts but expect everyone to carry their own food for one offs and such. We also expect raiders to be ready to go at 6:50 that is when invites go out so that by 7 we are clearing trash. We try to be efficient with our time we do not want to waste anyone's time. You have chosen to spend time with us raiding we should value that and spend it killing bosses not standing around waiting. We also expect that you will have watched fights before hand and have a general idea of what is going to happen during the fight.

If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game

Hi Darayn! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our Mythic 20-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a reliable tank for continued heroic clears through Mythic and for WoD progression. We currently have a spot for a skilled Brewmaster Monk.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 14/14H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Maktruk, Brutongaster, Sigrùn, Wungles or Andamohnium). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!