View Poll Results: What should Austria do concerncing the teenagers?

Voters
621. This poll is closed
  • Nothing, leave them to rot with their beloved Jihads.

241 38.81%
  • Look into the possibility of retrieving them to return home.

128 20.61%
  • Cut all ties with them (Citizenship, right of abode, ect) and consider them enemy combatants.

157 25.28%
  • Corgis4lyf

95 15.30%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    At first I was like "fuck them!" but then I realized they're only 15 and 17. I remember making some really fucked up decisions when I was that age because I thought I knew better than everyone around me. Now at age 27 I am not even the same person as I was in my teenage years and I cringe at the shit I use to do at that age.

So for that reason alone I'd give them a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabaker View Post
    But they are kids!!! We should protect kids from harm. Someone failed to protect them from ISIS propaganda. If they were 20 and 23, then OK, their fault. They fucked up. However, they were 15 and 17 when they made this awfully dumb decision.
    When I was 15 I ran away from home and traveled about a thousand miles. I eventually came back. When I was 17 I left for good. At no point did I ever considering joining a terrorist organization. There's making mistakes because you're a dumb teenager and then there's declaring yourself to be an enemy.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    When I was 15 I ran away from home and traveled about a thousand miles. I eventually came back. When I was 17 I left for good. At no point did I ever considering joining a terrorist organization. There's making mistakes because you're a dumb teenager and then there's declaring yourself to be an enemy.
    Legit. Plus I doubt after being impregnated they'd be allowed to just 'leave.' I would treat them as enemy combatants and give them major testing and screening. Mk Ultra style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I'm not saying that we could do anything to help them, but to say "lol serves the idiots right" in regards to what are technically children is ridiculously immature.
    No one magically mails you an intelligence card when you hit 18. If at 15 and 17 they are unable to make a basic choice to not join an oppressive mass-murdering regime of psychopaths, they shouldn't be allowed to function in a civilized society to begin with. Being minors does not excuse them of stupidity bordering mental impairment.

They made a choice, and like every other individual that has ever lived there are consequences to their choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    At first I was like "fuck them!" but then I realized they're only 15 and 17. I remember making some really fucked up decisions when I was that age because I thought I knew better than everyone around me. Now at age 27 I am not even the same person as I was in my teenage years and I cringe at the shit I use to do at that age.

So for that reason alone I'd give them a second chance.
    Lets see this would imply that when i was 15 and Alqaida was at its peak it would be ok for me to join them and help them because, well i'm still a kid ?

I promise when you saw 2 airplanes dive bomb into buildings you knew the people who did that wasnt nice friendly people with healthy ideas. If you're 15 / 17 and cant tell that ISIS is the scum of the earth you pretty much deserve what you're getting our should get a special card to ride the short bus.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    They are minors you internet justice assholes.

If anything the real question should be how the hell minors were able to get to ISIS. Did they walk? Sounds like shitty parenting combined with lack of credentials required for travel.

I'm not saying that we could do anything to help them, but to say "lol serves the idiots right" in regards to what are technically children is ridiculously immature.
    If we're internet justice assholes, you're a cyber do-gooder. They are individuals who support terrorism and endorse decapitations. They wanted reintegration because their new lives weren't epic luxurious, not because they did wrong. You don't think they'd stay if shopping and caviar was their way of life? Actions have consequences; you can't lose money in Vegas and get it back by saying you regret gambling.

Deleted
    Who didn't see this coming?

Teen who joined ISIS 'killed trying to escape'

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/girl-who-...cat_orig=faith

One of the Islamic State group’s “poster girls” was allegedly killed after trying to flee Syria.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, left Vienna in April 2014 to join the Sunni terror group with her 16-year-old friend Sabina Selimovic. Both were featured in propaganda videos from Raqqa, Syria, until Selimovic died in the war zone, the United Nations Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Committee, or CTED, reported last December.

Local Austrian papers reported that Kesinovic, who married an ISIS fighter, was killed trying to escape Raqqa, the Telegraph reported Tuesday.

A unidentified Tunisian woman who claimed to have lived with both teenagers relayed the news.

The free WND special report “ISIS Rising,” by Middle East expert and former Department of Defense analyst Michael Maloof, will answer your questions about the jihadist army threatening the West.

David Scharia, a senior Israeli expert with CTED, said the girls, originally from Bosnia, were radicalized by an Bosnian preacher living in Vienna. The man, known as “Ebu Tejma,” was arrested and charged with funding ISIS earlier this month, the Daily Mail reported.

Austrian officials estimate that at least 130 of its citizens are now fighting in Syria on behalf of the Sunni terror network.

Austrian Interior Ministry spokesman Alexander Marakovits said on Tuesday the nation was experiencing a spike in interest with ISIS among young people, the newspaper reported.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

“If we can catch them before they leave we have the chance to work with their parents and other institutions to bring the youngsters out of the sphere of influence that prompted them to act in this way the first place. Once they have left the country, even if they then changed their minds, it is then almost impossible to get them back,” Marakovits said.

Thomas Schnoll, a spokesman for the foreign ministry, told the Telegraph he could not comment on the teenager’s case.

lol destroyed lives and ruined genetics.
    it'd be sad if it wasnt so obviously stupid.

telling children that different peoples are not different and that all cultures are equal is fucking dangerous.
    in this case it probably led of slavery.

We have to live with the choices we make, for some reason I don't think joining ISIS is particularly good choice. Feel zero sympathy for them

10+ Year Old Account
    All these girls were to the Terrorists were sex-toys and baby makers. Essentially pieces of meat and property. I have no sympathy for these girls enabling what happened to them, but I do take serious issue to any religion that treats it's women like this. So the million dollar question, Where are the dumb twits like Laci Green who claim to support women on this? No outrage?

Guess that's only reserved for if you step between her and her Cheetos.

Also year old post, is a year old. Might of been better to make a fresh thread.

Both were young when they were groomed by ISIS, and now both are dead. I feel sorry for their families.

Deleted
    I guess being sex toys wasn't as good as they thought it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a pretty old thread and not one we need to resurrect.