Star Wars: Battlefront (The new one by EA)

If anyone has played Battlefront or Battlefront 2, I hope you are equally excited as I am about this game. I really want to know what people would like to see for this game, and what they wouldn't like to see for this game. For me, I want to be able to be fighting in space, and then fly down to, say Tatooine, land my ship, get on a speeder and go fight on the ground. What I really don't want to see, and this is more an EA thing, is the servers lag like crazy as they did in Battlefied 4, 3, Bad Company 2 (This shit happens way to much...) and work flawlessly from day one. May the force be with you!

I have hundreds of hours logged on SW: BF2 lol. Easily my most played Playstation game, maybe even more than WoW. I'd like harder AI in BF3, even on elite you would have soldiers shooting at your dead body, killing themselves with grenades, flying into their own command ship, etc. And what you said about flying to the ground from space would be awesome.

I'm not getting it on launch. Not after seeing how they botched the netcode for BF4.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it do not feel like a battlefield 4 in space when it comes to gunplay and probably level design as well, i have no doubt DICE is capable of making a functional futuristic shooter, but if it feels like a battlefront game is my main worry here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I hope it do not feel like a battlefield 4 in space when it comes to gunplay and probably level design as well, i have no doubt DICE is capable of making a functional futuristic shooter, but if it feels like a battlefront game is my main worry here.
    Yup, this is my huge worry, if it just feels like battlefield with a star wars skin I will be sorely disappointed, that said, I would be lying if I said I still wouldn't otherwise play the shit out of a battlefield star wars edition.

Two things...

1. As other people have said: it has to be truly battlefront. Won't buy if it is more CoD/Battlefield crap re skinned as Star Wars.

2. It has to have space-to-ground without loading screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not touching anything from EA even with a ten foot pole, Not until there are enough credible reviews (laughable isn't it?) that can convince me they haven't made another pile of shit as usual.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol