Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    http://pastebin.com/JrBZCnKn
    This one shows a bar showing your rend targets, up to 3 or 4, forgot what I set it to. You don't want to rend more than 3-4 anyway.
    It also shows the name of the targets as well.
    ty for that bro, but what i actually needed was something to show me the actual rend tick timers, so i know if the 60% on my T18 2set proced or not
    and for example after using mortal strike i wanna look at this weakaura and see if i got more than 1.5sec to cast whirlwind or is rend ticking in 0.2sec so i should wait and see if that procs mortal strike
    Smokeme
    Plan B
    Eu-Kazzak

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    I guess we'll be going for Sudden Death then to not waste rage, or does the damage gain surpass the waste of rage?
    It's not really wasted rage, because you are generating more than normal; as opposed to Furious Strikes which wastes rage because you are spending less but still generating the same. Continue using TfB, just know you are going to have infinite rage, it'll come in handy once you start executing things!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    a noob question from a noob arms warrior: On a fight like Xul'Thorac and Velhari, where I prefer to play Arms over Fury and an Add spawns a few seconds into the fight: Is it worth it to keep Recklessness+Ravager saved until the add spawns and then pop it on both or just pop it on pull?
    For total damage yes, if you want more damage on Velhari specifically, no.

Deleted
    thx archi 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargey View Post
    ty for that bro, but what i actually needed was something to show me the actual rend tick timers, so i know if the 60% on my T18 2set proced or not
    and for example after using mortal strike i wanna look at this weakaura and see if i got more than 1.5sec to cast whirlwind or is rend ticking in 0.2sec so i should wait and see if that procs mortal strike
    Oh, ok. Well, I don't have that one, nor have I tried to make one.. Should be doable though!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's not really wasted rage, because you are generating more than normal; as opposed to Furious Strikes which wastes rage because you are spending less but still generating the same. Continue using TfB, just know you are going to have infinite rage, it'll come in handy once you start executing things!
    I guess that'll come in handy, with 4 set and CS reset trinket.. Can't wait!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any addon or Weak aura that can track exactly when rend ticks, so that we can know if the T18 2p procced or not, in order to avoid pointless waiting and/or rage cap.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Is there any addon or Weak aura that can track exactly when rend ticks, so that we can know if the T18 2p procced or not, in order to avoid pointless waiting and/or rage cap.
    Your GCD is faster than Rend ticks so it really doesn't matter. Use MS if it's up. If it's not up, let the GCD go unless you can Rend something, CS, or need to WW to drop rage.

Dude, the entire Arms rotation in one SENTENCE.

"Use MS if it's up. If it's not up, let the GCD go unless you can Rend something, CS, or need to WW to drop rage."
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Archimtiros I only have 2p. I just want any way to track the ticks for single target

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious. Does the 4 set make Rend tick faster faster in the sense of making the dot half as short, but tick twice as fast. Or does it just double the amount of dot ticks during the same amount of time as before?

In other words, on pure single target. Would I have to use rend twice as often?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    I'm curious. Does the 4 set make Rend tick faster faster in the sense of making the dot half as short, but tick twice as fast. Or does it just double the amount of dot ticks during the same amount of time as before?

In other words, on pure single target. Would I have to use rend twice as often?
    If i recalled correctly, it doubles the amount of dot ticks , but the duration still stands at 18 sec

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I found a way to track when rend ticks for Wednesday to test.
    Also as some people said some posts ago, simulationcraft APL needs a bit of tuning with 2p (it has some conditions for 4p but not 2p).
    Default APL used alot of whirlwind and thunder clap. After I went into the APL and increased the "rage>XX" to cast whirlwind to over 70 and thunder clap to over 60 sim went up 3.5k dps, mostly due to more mortal strike use.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Well I found a way to track when rend ticks for Wednesday to test.
    Also as some people said some posts ago, simulationcraft APL needs a bit of tuning with 2p (it has some conditions for 4p but not 2p).
    Default APL used alot of whirlwind and thunder clap. After I went into the APL and increased the "rage>XX" to cast whirlwind to over 70 and thunder clap to over 60 sim went up 3.5k dps, mostly due to more mortal strike use.
    I'm curious about tracking the rend ticks as well (hoping for something similar to a melee swing timer like the one in quartz, but whatever works), would you mind linking what you found to use?

Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    If i recalled correctly, it doubles the amount of dot ticks , but the duration still stands at 18 sec
    Correct, that is how it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Worth playing Arms with the 4 set? Don't have WBR and I'm playing Arms for the majority of the time but I'm a little tired of Fury
    ^ ?

Also, is there a certain amount of Crit % (raid buffed) to aim for before piling into Mastery or does it not really matter now with the amount of Mortal Striking I'm doing with these set bonuses? Currently at something like 182% buffed mastery I think?

Deleted
    Just get every piece with Crit / Mastery you can get (pretty much everything in this tier) and you should be fine even on normal. Mastery is flatout better than Crit with our current Setboni

I feel that having the 2-piece alone is sufficient enough to drop WW from the rotation during single target encounters. I simmed my character (who only has the 2-piece and no notable trinkets) and he does more damage from striking out WW altogether rather than using WW to keep from rage capping. This makes me think that the dps loss from WW isn't really due to not having enough rage to use MS, but rather from the possibility of MS resetting during the GCD from WW.

However, Fury is still better in single target cases when you only have the 2-piece.

Deleted
    @Nize with 2Piece-2Piece on Singletarget you can Whirlwind right after you used a Mortalstrike that was resetted that instant to drop some rage because Rend wont tick for another GCD. Other than that I wouldnt recommend it, especially on Cleave fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    I'm curious about tracking the rend ticks as well (hoping for something similar to a melee swing timer like the one in quartz, but whatever works), would you mind linking what you found to use?
    I made a simple Weakaura that says Tick! when rend ticks on my target. Since I'm bad with Weakauras, I failed to make a timer or bar for it.

Assuming you have 4set; You don't want to use WW/TC/IV, you want to go full mastery+crit/ms for single target, for cleave you want Mas>MS>Vers>Crit>Haste, if you have Worldbreaker your prio list looks as follows: Rend(If under 5.4 seconds left)>CS(If CS isn't up)>Exe/MS>CS.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Is Worldbreaker better in Cleave fights than Mythic BRF Trinkets ?