Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    Is Worldbreaker better in Cleave fights than Mythic BRF Trinkets ?
    Yes, just try not to target swap if you don't have to. If you do, it stacks up quickly anyways.

Deleted
    This is the Arms thread Archimtiros - Aren't you supposed to raid atm? Just saw you in Bays stream

Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    This is the Arms thread Archimtiros - Aren't you supposed to raid atm? Just saw you in Bays stream
    I am raiding. It's easy, especially when they think you need to stop DPS for stupid reasons. >_>

Deleted
    So .. Are we using Worldbreaker for Cleave (thinking of Council) as Arms over Mythic Vial?

[In testing] Discordant Chorus damage done by Fel Cleave reduced by 50%.

[In testing] Arms Tier 18 2-piece set bonus chance reduced to 50% (was 60%). Now triggers when Rend ticks are fully absorbed.

thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post

[In testing] Arms Tier 18 2-piece set bonus chance reduced to 50% (was 60%). Now triggers when Rend ticks are fully absorbed.

thoughts?
    This sucks. I was hoping to get both 2pc and trinket this week to be OP for just a little bit. Guess only Frost DKs get to be this tier...

thoughts?
    This is the part "Now triggers when Rend ticks are fully absorbed. that I don't understand.. meaning only triggers when rend is over or what ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    This is the part "Now triggers when Rend ticks are fully absorbed. that I don't understand.. meaning only triggers when rend is over or what ?
    When damage has been finally applied. Which means AFTER the 1.5s, AFTER you had to make a decision for whether you use your your GCD or keep it. Thats the way I understand it and god knows I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    before if the rend tick did zero damage because it was absorbed the reset would not occur, it's just a nice little fix in with a sad nerf.
    from what I understand/ the way I interpreted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemenia View Post
    When damage has been finally applied. Which means AFTER the 1.5s, AFTER you had to make a decision for whether you use your your GCD or keep it. Thats the way I understand it and god knows I hope I'm wrong.
    hmm this could also make sense, I hope it's not this
    Last edited by Ryanite; 2015-07-01 at 02:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

thoughts?
    I was lucky enough to get the normal version of Discordant Chorus on Wednesday and have a week of relative OPness. Don't know how it will affect the value of this trinket.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    I don't understand why they keep nerfing the fuck out of Warriors, meanwhile Frost DKs have "passive" AoE with Howling Blast and Rogues have Combat spec. At the moment I can't think of a single reason why I shouldn't just reroll to DK or Rogue.

The "good" news in all this I guess is that Arms stays the cleave spec it was intended to be and Fury is back to being the mass/burst AoE and ST spec (since the EDH nerf wasn't that big for warriors as for Rets) aka we are still strong but not as strong as the before mentioned 2 classes.

The whole absorb thing they added I think is probably not a nerf cuz it wouldn't make sense, it would literally make the 2 set beyond worthless. I think Socrethar's shield absorbed rend and then you never got a reset and now it probably does (I forgot how his shield mechanic worked exactly, if it was an absorb or an immunity).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redkat01 View Post
    I don't understand why they keep nerfing the fuck out of Warriors
    that chorus nerf hits dks way harder because they cant replace it with an equal trinket
    all plate dps will stay top tier dps, dont worry. 2h fury untouched, 1h may suck now but who cares. arms got a blow but still remains fine

before if the rend tick did zero damage because it was absorbed the reset would not occur, it's just a nice little fix in with a sad nerf.
    from what I understand/ the way I interpreted it.
    The more I think about it, the more likely that this is the correct translation, which makes any sense

Just means rend tick can be absorbed and still proc MS. Not sure how this affects PVE.

Like in WotLK, to proc overpowers in pvp, you wanted to rend targets that were not shielded by disc bubbles otherwise you wouldn't get those OP procs. Same thing.

Arms nerf doesn't seem like a big deal, little impact if you have rend on multiple targets, more of a ST nerf.

Also, just got 4pc today, the damage is absurd. I have no 6.2 trinkets or weapon...

Tyrant last week (2pc T17 + 2pc T18 arms) = 72k dps
    Tyrant this week = 95k dps, even though I completely ****ed up in execute phase and entered 20% with 0 rage. Could have been 100k+ easily.
    Xhul Horac = 95k dps
    Fel Lord = consistently 60k+ dps on ~4 minute fight, which isn't even optimal timing. 50k+ pre-execute.

Funny thing is, set bonus is also working in random BGs. So you also get to stomp people with nonstop MS, lol

Don't see myself switching back to fury any time soon, even if the 2pc nerf goes through.
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-07-01 at 08:32 AM.

I don't see how a 10% trinket nerf = sky is falling - arms is nurfed so hard? Is the trinket worth 50% of your dps??? Pretty sad when we are so pissed off over a trinket, use to be a time when we would get pissed off over actual skills and talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I don't see how a 10% trinket nerf = sky is falling - arms is nurfed so hard? Is the trinket worth 50% of your dps??? Pretty sad when we are so pissed off over a trinket, use to be a time when we would get pissed off over actual skills and talents.
    But this has been the case for most of WoD. Trinkets, and weapons, has ment too much to specs. It seems they are balancing classes around it at times, although I hope it isn't true..
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    But this has been the case for most of WoD. Trinkets, and weapons, has ment too much to specs. It seems they are balancing classes around it at times, although I hope it isn't true..
    They have 100% balanced classes around trinkets/set bonuses this tier. It's stupid design, but it's what we have at the moment. Trinkets aren't as big for arms, but the set bonus nerf changes very little in multi target situations and just hits arms unjustly in the single target department. Meanwhile hunters get to run rampant with supreme damage on every encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    We can't be pissed off over trinkets and skills/talents at the same time? The trinket was nerfed by 50% in the cleave one, it's not the end of the world tho no, won't change single target Arms since we will just use something else (crit + archi was best anyway) and it will still be good on cleave/aoe.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-01 at 03:59 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Assuming you have 4set; You don't want to use WW/TC/IV, you want to go full mastery+crit/ms for single target, for cleave you want Mas>MS>Vers>Crit>Haste, if you have Worldbreaker your prio list looks as follows: Rend(If under 5.4 seconds left)>CS(If CS isn't up)>Exe/MS>CS.
    Which is more important between Execute and MS? And is that SD Executes, real Executes or both?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Which is more important between Execute and MS? And is that SD Executes, real Executes or both?

Thanks.
    With 4pc you use TFB even on single target. So it would just be MS above 20, execute below 20.