Deleted
    Well I'm looking at High Council, majority of the time it's 2 targets and I have 4 piece all HC and something like 190% buffed mastery, I was thinking just take BB and cleave all day

Edit: and Execute cleaving with CDs must be insane, I'm easily expecting 600k crits should the stars align with procs/ring/trinket etc
    Last edited by mmocddc07f7463; 2015-07-03 at 08:44 AM.

I'd never take Bladestorm once you have the 4set (or at all on Council), I had a play with Arms Bladestorm on Archimonde and was ahead of our Bloodbath using Warrior + our Fury Warrior but none of us have the 4set and I was using Bladestorm to pool rage so that I could execute snipe the adds with SS just as Bladestorm finished, but Bladestorm feels so weak at this point for Arms. As soon as I get the 4 piece (have 3 so far) I will go back to Bloodbath on that fight, but it was working really well.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Well I'm looking at High Council, majority of the time it's 2 targets and I have 4 piece all HC and something like 190% buffed mastery, I was thinking just take BB and cleave all day

Edit: and Execute cleaving with CDs must be insane, I'm easily expecting 600k crits should the stars align with procs/ring/trinket etc
    With mastery being such a big thing for arms and the bladestorms lack of scaling with mastery, it was falling behind already in Blackrock Foundry. Although you can get higher numbers with bladestorm as arms, fury will at any given time do more in the same situation. Bloodbath cleave is one of the strongest combos in the game, and it's honestly a lot of fun. I can't wait to get my 4 set (although that'll take a while, bad rng and lack of prio sucks).
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Bladestorm seems like a good ability until you remember that it has an opportunity cost, and for Arms, who really isn't limited when it has multiple Rends and MS resets going out, just gets more damage from using them over the free Bladestorm.

You need a constant AoE fight with 17 targets for BS to be stronger than BB for Arms on Sim-C with BiS loot, not sure how that exactly translate into the real world, but I just felt like sharing that "fun fact".
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    I was wondering, with T18 set bonuses and glyph of die by the sword wouldn't you be able to get some really ridiculous uptime on die by the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Azunia View Post
    I was wondering, with T18 set bonuses and glyph of die by the sword wouldn't you be able to get some really ridiculous uptime on die by the sword?
    That got fixed on PTR. The glyph will only add a few seconds and then the buff will just run out, no matter how many times you use MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I saw someone saying something like Azunia was Warriorsarri and if I remember correctly, he said that the DBTS buff reached 10 seconds duration and then wasn't further increased and then eventually fell off.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    It might still be worth considering for stuff like Gorefiend's feast phase though? It's a lot of damage mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    It might still be worth considering for stuff like Gorefiend's feast phase though? It's a lot of damage mitigation.
    Unending rage
    Bullrush glyph with juggernaut (really good on Gorefiend)
    Rude interruption

If you were to replace 1 of them for survivability, you'd probably take the MS glyph (+10% incoming heals) rather than DBTS.

Deleted
    Yeah BB felt really good as Arms, the damage felt really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Yeah BB felt really good as Arms, the damage felt really good too.
    Agreed, I actually played arms for iskar this week with avatar and it was really really awkward. Since then I've switched to bloodbath, and if you just macro it into colossus smash, it feels much more fluid and effective.

Deleted
    Hello. Today i got my 2nd tier piece. Is it worth to arms 2p t18 + 2p t17 with unending hunger hc + cleave / horn of screaming spirits? Obv for st fights (fel reaver / gorefiend hc and mannoroth) ill stick with fury but other ones?

Deleted
    Considering the T17 4pc is now shit, 2+2 is better BUT it will feel clunky as hell. On 2 targets without the 4pc you will have times where you will have to weave a WW or Clap inbetween MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    Hello. Today i got my 2nd tier piece. Is it worth to arms 2p t18 + 2p t17 with unending hunger hc + cleave / horn of screaming spirits? Obv for st fights (fel reaver / gorefiend hc and mannoroth) ill stick with fury but other ones?
    The real gain arms have is from the combination of the two tier sets, however, 2 set can be better if it's a decent ilvl increase as well. As said, since the t17 2 set is now utter crap, I'd probably use it as well. Alas, I only got one tier piece :<
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

2 set + 2 set is definitely more dps for me. The playstyle is 100% aids though, especially on single target. I'd rather deal with fury rng.

If you have Archi trinket, I could see 2 + 2 being pretty good.

t18 normal 4pcs vs t17 mythic 4pcs?

is t17 mythic 4pcs worth it for arms? the 5 rage reduction seems pretty mediocre..

For arms in single target is Ravager still taken, or does AM win out? Also, do ravager ticks trigger the Felburn trinket? Just curious in case I win one for fury, if it would be worth using in arms too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    For arms in single target is Ravager still taken, or does AM win out? Also, do ravager ticks trigger the Felburn trinket? Just curious in case I win one for fury, if it would be worth using in arms too.
    Ravager in just about every case, and yes they do though it isn't the best trinket for Arms, it isn't terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Ravager in just about every case, and yes they do though it isn't the best trinket for Arms, it isn't terrible.
    What's Arms best trinket alongside Archi trinket?