Poll: Do you?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you lie about your time?

Do you lie about not having time or do you really not have time?

Deleted
    I am more to the point and usually say "I don't have time for you".

I'm actually a time lord, so I've got loads of time, but I'll still lie about it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    I admit, I usually say I'm EST but really I'm GMT+1. It's a Jersey thing.

Seems like all my contacts on Skype said that, so I started to say it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have excellent time management skills, but I still use this to get annoying people to shove off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry i aint got time to answer this thread...

When I say "I don't have time", I usually mean "I don't want to spend my free time with you". That's not necessarily meant as offence either. Sometimes I just want to go home, play video games / work on my quads / watch Football / read.

My 'downtime' is an important part of my life. Doubt I could be happy without it
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2014-10-11 at 09:58 AM.

Where is the answer "I have time but didn't want to do the task for whatever other reason"?

I have more than enough time on my hands and basically everyone knows that. So I never use that as an excuse, I have plenty of other excuses to get me out of things though. Mostly my sleep schedule, since I sleep while most people are awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't lie about it, but due to my poor time managing skills I should have had time for certain things I said I don't have time for.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted
    I have quite a lot of time generally, but I still use it as an excuse if I don't want to spend it in a certain way (like with someone etc.)

depends on how much I feel like sleeping/hanging around said person.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I am more to the point and usually say "I don't have time for you".
    This is what I'm thinking when I say it but I don't actually say the last part lol.

Deleted
    I just tell people I can't be bothered.

Deleted
    I always tell them it's random. Means nothing and confuses them enough to make them not ask again.
    Sometimes when my deus ex machina is managing the time in the universe chuck norris appears and destroys everything and everything needs time to get fixed - that's random though.

I thought this thread was about periods. But it aint.

Sometimes, but I don't use it as an excuse for not getting work done so much as I use it as an excuse not to hang out with people who irritate me. "Sorry, bro; don't have the time, got a lot of work to do today!"

theres 2 people i always have time for

the rest...no