Deleted

Cooldown trackers that goes nicely with ElvUI

I know that this question has been anwered numerous times, but I am looking for something that would let me know that for example Wild Growth is off cooldown - it could be by icon pop up or even text that would show up once it is cooled down.

Is there such addon? Really simple one tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Betatest View Post
    I know that this question has been anwered numerous times, but I am looking for something that would let me know that for example Wild Growth is off cooldown - it could be by icon pop up or even text that would show up once it is cooled down.

Is there such addon? Really simple one tbh.
    I use weakauras to keep track of my CD's.

Are you looking for something more aesthetic I'm guessing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    I use weakauras to keep track of my CD's.

Are you looking for something more aesthetic I'm guessing?
    I thought about weakauras, but I am mainly looking for something really lightweight and simple (aesthetic is a welcome bonus).

Quote Originally Posted by Betatest View Post
    I thought about weakauras, but I am mainly looking for something really lightweight and simple (aesthetic is a welcome bonus).
    I find it simple, but I only put icons that pop when a CD is ready. My UI probably doesn't have the aesthetic you're looking for, but it works for me. I want something that's going to pop up and be noticed rather than blend in. I've made a few minor changes since I took this shot, but it's the same basic idea.

There may be more that you can do with WA to make it look "nicer" but you'd have to get that info from someone else.

LINK
    Last edited by Comp; 2014-10-11 at 10:37 AM.

WeakAuras is pretty lightweight, and it's as simple or complicated as you want to make it.

If you install Elvui AddonSkins it will skin the WeakAura icons to look like the Elvui action bar icons. Also, the patch 6.0 version of WeakAuras will allow you to change WeakAuras bar textures, and it should let you use the Elvui bar texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Metriss View Post
    WeakAuras is pretty lightweight, and it's as simple or complicated as you want to make it.

If you install Elvui AddonSkins it will skin the WeakAura icons to look like the Elvui action bar icons. Also, the patch 6.0 version of WeakAuras will allow you to change WeakAuras bar textures, and it should let you use the Elvui bar texture.
    Sweet, I didn't know about ElvUI addon skins. Thanks!

TellMeWhen is extremely good.

Whilst it's not as infinitely customizable as WA (it's close), it's painfully simple to use!