Poll: Would you rather live in North America or Europe?

Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would you rather live in North America or Europe?

Would you rather live in North America or Europe?

Deleted
    3...2...1... Fight

Deleted
    Europe, totally. America is nice in its own way and while I admire the US in many regards I don't think I'd fit too well into the American society - too social democratic to be accepted by Republicans, too conservative to be accepted by Democrats.

Deleted
    never lived/been to North America, but it sounds pretty nice to live in. think i'd chose to stay in Europe though

though i guess it would depend where in Europe and where in NA.

Deleted
    I have substantial bias when i say it, but Europe with no hesitation.

N.A To me would be a great place for a holiday home in a few states, but if i had to choose my "Forever home" it'd be within Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe.

I'm sure its nice in America for those that live there already but i prefer the version of healthcare among other things that i have access to in northern Europe over how things work in America, that is if its referring to the US. Canada could probably be nice to live in.

Deleted
    I wish Alaska was a part of Finland. I'd move there in a heartbeat. Other than that, I'll stick to Finland.

EU is too orderly.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    though i guess it would depend where in Europe and where in NA.
    Would you rather live in Moldova or Mississipi?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    depends on the areas...canada sure....england germany italy france scotland ireland sure lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Would you rather live in Moldova or Mississipi?
    Mississippi (spelled it right first time i think!)

10+ Year Old Account
    NA, fewer riots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    These silly polls. I would hope most people would want to live wherever the hell the are now. You live in Europe, Canada, US, throw out the bullshit and you can make a good life in any of those places.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Europe.

I'm sure its nice in America for those that live there already but i prefer the version of healthcare among other things that i have access to in northern Europe over how things work in America, that is if its referring to the US. Canada could probably be nice to live in.
    This kind of post, and I know your not the only one zealo, I don't want to single you out, just strikes me as batshit retarded.

We are all pretty young here. I didn't worry about health insurance when I was in my 20s. I didn't have any. This is like a big deal I guess now, that and people want to be free from the ability to by firearms.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2014-10-11 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Europe, USA too right-wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    NA, fewer riots.
    o.O

What part of europe are you referring to here? People rioting is not exactly something being commonplace here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    o.O

What part of europe are you referring to here? People rioting is not exactly something being commonplace here.
    I have seen a good bit of news in relations to Muslims beating up Muslims recently in relation to Kobane, think there were a few really large fights in Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

NA I think fits me better

Deleted
    North America:
    Pros:
    Usually gets new stuff first.
    Able to enter US only contests.
    More types of stuff/activities available (although most are weird

Cons:
    Crazy people with guns.
    No proper Healthcare.
    Don't know anyone there.
    Toxic levels of Political Correctness.
    Crazy lobbyism in politics.

Europe (Denmark):
    Pros:
    Proper Health care.
    Safer life/no gun nuts everywhere.
    Know a lot of people.

Cons:
    Shitty politicians.
    Being Part of the EU.
    Lots of foreign criminals.

So they pretty much equalize in the end, it is just a matter of what kind of shit you are willing to deal with.

Edit: I know there are other places in NA than US, and other places in Europe besides Denmark, but used those countries to base my comparison.
    Last edited by mmoc9a89dc4ff9; 2014-10-11 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Added disclaimer

NA by far. it's one of the countries that doesn't have much of an... infestation problem. so i still feel relatively safe.

i wouldn't feel safe in a lot of places in europe.

the only downside is the shit ass heath care. but, i guess i'd rather be hurt or sick than raped or dead.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-10-11 at 07:08 PM.

Certain parts of Europe that seem like they'd be nice to live in. I am in the USA ('born and bred), but we have some major issues politically that people are content to white wash over. I'm sure it's the same everywhere since the majority don't want to upset the status quo. Things like all of the chemicals in the food (in the USA almost nothing is natural anymore) or legitimate taxation/wages are things that just go ignored here and it's tiresome.