Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Royal Satchels.. hands down the best use. With the introduction of the reagent bank, profession specific bags aren't as useful. Anyone who has a profession bag in their bank/character might as well swap that out for an actual bag
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Royal Satchels.. hands down the best use. With the introduction of the reagent bank, profession specific bags aren't as useful. Anyone who has a profession bag in their bank/character might as well swap that out for an actual bag
    Shouldnt the prices drop quite alot since its kinda easy to craft one now?

Gem prices skyrocketed recently so i might spend some on ghost iron ore for prospecting. I will send a few spirits to my tailor to finish off the 4th bag, after that i dont know. Maybe craft more living steel to pile up the stock (130 atm). Gonna save 60 for 2 sky golem crafts and probably sell the rest soon. I doubt living steel will be sought after in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    Shouldnt the prices drop quite alot since its kinda easy to craft one now?

Gem prices skyrocketed recently so i might spend some on ghost iron ore for prospecting. I will send a few spirits to my tailor to finish off the 4th bag, after that i dont know. Maybe craft more living steel to pile up the stock (130 atm). Gonna save 60 for 2 sky golem crafts and probably sell the rest soon. I doubt living steel will be sought after in WoD.
    They actually went up 1k on my realm. Not sure if it's a short term trend (probably).

I don't know about others, but with the new Reagent tab I have plenty of empty bag slots now.