Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynzler88 View Post
    For Damage, is Tauren passive 2% crit or Orc 345 ap bonus on 2 min cd better?

Assuming i'm also building crit enchants, gems etc.
    I ran a quick sim, it looks like the Tauren passive is slightly better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

does anyone have cool looking Prot warrior Weak Aura package to share perhaps? Tried looking for them and I even found two, but had problems importing them as they were absolutely huge and kept crashing my game.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Durbi View Post
    Hi,

does anyone have cool looking Prot warrior Weak Aura package to share perhaps? Tried looking for them and I even found two, but had problems importing them as they were absolutely huge and kept crashing my game.
    I'm not sure if this exactly what you're looking for, but Slootbag has made some nice WeakAuras for warriors.

http://slootbag.com/weak-auras/

Quote Originally Posted by Durbi View Post
    Hi,

Peroxcyde on YouTube has a good one.

Look up his tanking videos on DKs. He has a couple of packages linked in those videos that have the AM and personal buffs and debuffs for all of HFC. A very good package. I'd recommend it.

I know it's been discussed a few times, but im still trying to figure out the best DPS trinkets combo for farm.
    I got :
    Heroic EDH
    Mythic ACP
    Mythic UH
    Mythic ToTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffalot View Post
    I know it's been discussed a few times, but im still trying to figure out the best DPS trinkets combo for farm.
    I got :
    Heroic EDH
    Mythic ACP
    Mythic UH
    Mythic ToTT
    Out of what you have available, Mythic UH + ACP will provide the most DPS. Once you get Mythic EDH, swap out ACP. ToTT is only better than EDH/UH on speed kills, e.g. under 1 minute Reaver kills.

What are the best trinkets to use for Mythic Xul'horac for progression survivability?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynzler88 View Post
    What are the best trinkets to use for Mythic Xul'horac for progression survivability?
    Warlord's Unseeing Eye + Class Trinket. You could use Plume instead of Class Trinket if you wanted to push damage a bit more.

Deleted
    can prot warriors use guns with shields?
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2016-06-26 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    can prot warriors use guns with shields?
    No.

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters"

I might go Prot in pre patch (from dps). Which trinket should I use til' I get the mastery one, between Discordant Chorus (The cleave one), Unending Hunger, and Empty Drinking Horn?

And crit is best?

Unending Hunger would be the best choice out of those three. If you have the Herloom trinket, either the tank or DPS one, I'd recommend you use that as your second trinket, otherwise EDH currently looks to be the best choice. The stat prio at level 110 is Haste>Mas>Vers>Crit, I can't say for sure if that's also the case at level 100, but due to lack of better information I can't give you a better answer.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders