Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolreally View Post

Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter.

Because Amanda Tapping.
    Yes. This. All the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    yeah definitely Carrie Mathison from Homeland my favourite as well.....just awesome

Katherine Beckett
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Erin from Kemono no Souja is by far one of my favorite female characters. I wouldn't be able to last a day in her shoes, and she's by far one of the most bravest female characters I've ever seen. Her story is touching and although it's fantasy, I still felt a connection to the character and her development throughout the show. I normally dislike child protagonists, but I must admit I fell in love with this one watching her face her hardships in life as she grew up.

Deleted
    I'm really not seeing many leads but Halle Berry from Cloud Atlas, that fat lady from Pitch Perfect, though those probably aren't exactly the lead characters, Motoko Kusanagi from GitS: SAL, Shiki Ryougi from Kara no Kyoukai, Sooki from True Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm really not seeing many leads but Halle Berry from Cloud Atlas, that fat lady from Pitch Perfect
    Those are movies, not shows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stana katic as Detective Kate Beckett in Castle or Emily Vancamp as Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke in Revenge.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Shes not on the show anymore but Ziva David from NCIS. She can kill you 18 different ways with a paper clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I used to like Fairy Tale before it became tits > story.
    The opposite for me