Deleted

show me the recent bloody pictures and videos of Ebola ridden people

With 4K dead and like hardly any pics or video footag of the dead there why is this so being held back ??

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good question.
    You cared enough to post.

There are shock sites out there you can visit without asking for them here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    There are shock sites out there you can visit without asking for them here.
    show me legit pics then, I havn't seen anything popping up with bloody victims more off suffering people with no skin or bloodied parts what so ever..

News station producer: "Maybe we should go get some pictures of these Ebola people."
    News station reporter: "I'm not going out there."
    News station producer: "Okay let's just get someone who is already in Africa to take the picture. Ask one of the nurses who went."
    Nurse in Africa: "No way I just got the new iPhone 6. I'm not messing it up yet."
    News station producer: "Kay let's just raise the hype by reporting anyone who coughs."

-----

Actually google images don't have that many pics now that I searched. One of the pics was of a tape worm lol.

Are you implying that there's some sort of coverup, and that people aren't actually dying? If you are, take your conspiracy bullshit elsewhere.

You can find pictures out there if you bother to search for them yourself. Nobody with any good sense should be linking that shit here.

The reason there aren't a huge number of pictures is because photographers are unsurprisingly reluctant to go to the places they need in order to take them. Big surprise, there.

lol is this some sort of sad "ebola is fake!" shit?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Wait, are you telling me it's not?

OP, shouldn't you be on /b/ or some shit?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'd say so if the poster was .... but it isen't so maby this guy is serious xD

Why would any news agency post such disturbing pictures in the first place? Their job is to inform the public, not shock them with such things.

If you want to see such stuff, look elsewhere. This is a gaming site, first and foremost and I doubt anyone here will be willing to fulfil your request.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shock images and gore isn't allowed here so there isn't anything to discuss.