Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

As an MMOC - OT poster, how often do you actually play WoW?

Do you actually participate in the game the forum is focused on? I've noticed that the MMOCOT is a creepily insular culture that we're a part of.

I personally haven't played in a few months, but will probably start in a month with WoD.

Do you play WoW, or are you like me and consider MMOCOT a separate discussion of nonsense that just happens to be on a WoW site?

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, currently do and just got done doing gold challenge modes. Ugh... 9 in a row

I'm thinking about playing WoW again probably for WoD but I only get 50kb down here and I'm not sure if that's enough.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude I play....an unhealthy amount. Like, WoW is my real life and RL is a game.....srsly.

I quit a few months back; the content drought was too long to justify the monthly payments. And to be honest, I can't find any enthusiasm for WoD, so it's doubtful I'll be renewing anytime soon.

Deleted
    I do consider MMOC-Gen-OT to be a totally different beast, but having said that I do myself still play, and intend to play for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play WoW. Rarely post in WoW topics.

Deleted
    Yes, just wrapped up wave 30 endless proving grounds damage which was about the only thing I was missing that's going to get removed aside from garrosh hc (I'm not a raider). Kinda waiting for WoD now while leveling my druid. :|

Currently I'm mostly on a break waiting for the patch to hit I get on tuesday's to do ordos and than on raid day's.

15+ Year Old Account
    almost daily
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I has been over a year, during Cata WOW just lost something and I didn't feel the draw, tried MOP and it was worse

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I took a break just before SoO. This ended up being the longest break I've had since I started playing in early April of 05 and the first time I've not played during a major content patch. I was pretty burnt out by the end. I currently have no desire to start again. That may change with WoD. I'm honestly not fussed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do, not every day but several times a week. Mostly just play to chat with guildies at the moment though. Still some stuff to do despite lack of new content.. Ran Challenge modes again with four guildies who needed it yesterday, was fun.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-10-12 at 10:58 AM.

Normally often, but I've been on hiatus for a month or so. Gonna reopen when the patch drops.

Haven't played since the middle of Dragon Soul.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Not played since early to mid cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Yes, just wrapped up wave 30 endless proving grounds damage which was about the only thing I was missing that's going to get removed aside from garrosh hc (I'm not a raider). Kinda waiting for WoD now while leveling my druid. :|

sitting here bored thinking wat do, see your post, going to attempt the healing proving grounds, heres hoping i do fairly well.

I came back from a 2+ year break 3 months ago so I'm playing mostly every day for an hour or 2. Not really keen to burn myself out again before the xpac hits.

Deleted
    Yesterday, helped my shit brother in a raid

Before that, was about a month ago, maybe a month and a half.

I just keep the sub ticking anyway, it's cheap as dirt and whenever i want to log i just log.