Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Resubed to test classes in 6.0, but I havent been subed for couple of months

Deleted
    I haven't played in continual periods for quite a while. I mainly PvP, but there are lots of issues with this, particularly when you want to get high rating but having to find the right people to play with. Et cetera.

Played 2 days in the last 3 months. But those days were yesterday and the day before

I just resubbed in preparation of 6.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

i play it in random spurts for 2-4 weeks at a time, but hopefully with the new patch it'll re kindle the love for WoW haha

I haven't played since shortly after MoP released.

I've been feeling kind of nostalgic though and have been thinking about playing again. I just don't know. I don't see the point of MMOs anymore. I'm not going raid because I don't have a lifestyle that will support that, so I am just going to level and gear grind for nothing? Hard to justify.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Like once a month on average.. starter edition:P

Currently playing around 1 night a week because we've been in Siege for a year. Once WoD hits it's hardcore time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit just before MoP the main reasons being bots in the BG's, heroics far too easy, world PvP practically non-existent and corruption in the master loot system.

That and the fact that I'd already spent more hours playing WoW than I'd spent in all my lessons of infants, primary and secondary education combined. Time to move on.

Played all the time pre-MoP, then off and on, and now done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes there's a topic that distracts me enough from playing. But that's usually just when I don't feel like playing anyway.
    Normally though, I can perfectly play and be here at the same time.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I played wow for around 6-7 years like there was no tomorrow, I was unhealthily addicted. I have quit wow for over a year now but I still keep up to date on the gamefrom time to time. The reason I come to MMO-C is really when I am bored which atm is happening quite a lot.

I would come back to wow but every time I think about it I am reminded by why I quit, I miss missing wow tbh.

I don'y play, haven't for awhile. Thinking about getting back to it though, must resist the urge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit about a year ago. Came back for a month about six months ago, didn't get back into it, haven't renewed since. Might renew when WOD hits, but we'll see. I'm ambivalent about WOD, haven't even read up about it.

My problem is twofold. 1. The game got boring for me and 2. with my work schedule I can't raid beyond LFR.
    Putin khuliyo

Not since May. I'm done for good this time though, WoD doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Deleted
    I raid 2 nights a week (14/14HC but it's still only 2 nights on progress), might log on to fiddle with alts or do some random dungeons aside from that. I log on most days but I might only be on to chat, instead of actually playing, whilst watching TV on my other screen.

I don't and haven't for at least 6-8 months. I'm hoping WoD rekindles my love for the game but idk.

Haven't played since Cataclysm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stopped playing since a year ago because "Lol, faster content? Here, have SoO for a year."

Probably will not come back unless we get flying back in WoD.

Inb4flyingkilledworldPVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played since last winter, not planning to return at this point.

My husband and I haven't played WoW in almost two years actually. I got bored of Panda Land pretty quick, didn't even raid actually but I will probably be back soon for the newest patch and expansion. I just like the off Topic section honestly because I enjoy the randomness of topics.