Wod Death Knight Skins rage !

i recently saw all those awesome new skin being reposted right now on the site main page for the 6.0, but why no the new death knight skins?i mean, generally those are extremely hard to see for those who didnt had the opportunity to be in the beta test,so i naturally tought that mmo champion would post them with the other hairstyle/beard/faces but they arent there.

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

15+ Year Old Account
    What? I'm not sure I follow. You're upset because there are no screenshots of the models with DK effects?

yeah, im specifically talking about updated death knight specific skins/hair colours for every races

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

Deleted
    Well I can understand that you're looking forward to see them - but at this point it's litterally less than 72 hours 'till you can check it all out in game.

I made a video a while ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Serious00 View Post
    Well I can understand that you're looking forward to see them - but at this point it's litterally less than 72 hours 'till you can check it all out in game.
    Not only this, but the ptr is free, just download and test them out yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Not only this, but the ptr is free, just download and test them out yourself!
    You have to admit though that his rationale is not unsound. You could apply that same sentence to just about everything that MMO Champion has posted about this patch, so why exclude?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    You have to admit though that his rationale is not unsound. You could apply that same sentence to just about everything that MMO Champion has posted about this patch, so why exclude?
    MMO is a site for news about WoW and other such MMO's. If one tiny detail here and he's falls between the cracks when a huge major patch hits, well it can be described as anything but 'it happens'. They covered probably 98% of the patch.

Yeah, I get that. I was just more trying to get people that bashed the OP to try and look at it from his perspective. Not everyone cares about *all* the changes, but there are surely people that just read stuff that pertains to the things they care about and would get upset when they feel excluded.

I rely heavily on this site and while I am still on the fence if I will reactivate or not for WoD, I read this site fairly regularly to see how it is shaping up and if I like the direction the devs are taking the game. Without MMO-Champ I would never be able to keep up with tweets, blogs, simcraft, beta patches, etc. Too much stuff and MMO-Champ is the best at making sense of it for me.