Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    3 pages in but its fair to say plenty of you are f´ed in the head, holy shit.
    used as a floor rug, on glass display at your grandkids house, and thats the better of the lot.
    You people need serious help...
    Nothing would please me more than to be stepped on by Supreme Leader's magnificent feet.

Deleted
    I want strings tied around my arms and legs and to be used as a puppet obviously...

Hunter S Thompson style, Ashes/urn blasted out of a huge cannon

My ashes as confetti showered on all my guests, with the trololol song being played over the top and banners falling down showing the glorious leader Kim Jong-un with a party hat on his head, stroking a dragon with a wizard beard.

That's how I want to leave this world. I die as I lived.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

My ashes mixed into a pancake mix and fed to my apprentice so he/she/it can gain my power and avenge my death!

I would like my tombstone to be manufactured to be wow interface alike. Below my portrait you would see written date from when to when I lived (usual stuff). Next to my portrait there would be a hp bar/mana bar dropped to 0%. On the right upper side of tombstone where buffs are there would be one buff left on me which would be engraved on tombstone as well and have a little cursor alike arrow pointing on that buff which says: "Soulstone: Your soul is stored" (which makes a lot of sense because I'm a warlock). Also I would like to be in some crypt and not buried below the ground, because it would give me trouble when I decide to use my soulstone. Next thing is optional, and that is that on the opposite side of tombstone be written in the form of cross: "Waiting for resurrection and life eternal".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do it however it made the people still living happiest, best able to cope, whatever.

If I weren't concerned with that, though, I'd have my body used as much as possible for organ transplantation and scientific research, then thrown into a hole somewhere without a casket so that my body's nutrients could return to the soil, get used by bugs, worms, microorganisms, etc. Anything else just seems wasteful to me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    *snip*
    I personally want a non-discript natural burial on my property, no frills, just dig a hole and throw me in and plant a tree over me. Its part of the reason why I wanted my own land for the longest of time.

My memorial service however I want it to be a party. Part of my life insurance policy will be dedicated to it, like a $20,000 bar-b-que, going for the works. One thing I definitely want to do is follow in Jim Henson's footsteps and write a letter to those a I leave behind.

I remember watching it on TV years and years ago and that part of his service always stuck me as a good note in it. One last goodbye.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    A rocket to shoot my ashes/frozen body into space, of course! Everyone can sit in Mission Control while they prepare things, and then watch the launch while recollecting about me. There need to be men getting drunk and women crying! Also the other way around!

Don't care, I'm dead.

Bury, Cremate, or dump me in a ditch, I've got no worries at that point.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My funeral service will be short, to the point, and will conclude by having a precisely timed asteroid strike against the Earth, killing everyone and everything.

Because if i can't be alive, then nobody can.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of a showerthought I saw a few days back that I really liked.

When Elton John dies, who's going to sing at his funeral?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    This reminds me of a showerthought I saw a few days back that I really liked.

When Elton John dies, who's going to sing at his funeral?
    Michael Bolton.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Put me in a bag and throw me in the sea for all I care

Im dead, not like I care.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At first, I considered Creamnation due to it being cheaper. But I have a better idea that will be my last act of service to the planet that made life possible.

Just toss my corpse in the wilderness somewhere. Let my remains provide subsistence to carnivorous, plants, decomposers and the like. I'll give back to the planet the made my life possible by contributing to it. Others can enjoy the same life that I did partially because of my contribution to the cycle. I'll physically become the planet.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2014-10-13 at 06:35 PM.

Funeral, I don't know, whatever really that isn't sad. The body will 100% be donated for transplants and stuff. Fuck cremating me, use all the parts of me that you can to help people. Alot of people here don't give a fuck what happens to them, to you I say ; Donate your body atleast as then you'll keep on being useful

Deleted
    Burn me up and flush me down the toilet. I'll make sure to play my favorite emotional song while we are at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    At my funeral there is going to be a closed casket and then it will be opened to reveal that I am not inside. Instead, they will turn on the ceiling fan and my lifeless body will swing around the room while the space jam theme song is playing in the background.