Question Questions about professions/garrisons WoD.

My main is going to be warrior in WoD, but I'm not sure which profession would be more useful to my warrior, especially with the garrison buildings so I have a few questions.

- Is there any point in leveling professions like Blacksmithing, Engineering, leatherworking ect. while there are garrison buildings ? I heard that you can still craft gear and for example the 640 leatherworking cloak without even having leatherworking.

- does a blacksmithing garrison building have any use to a blacksmith?

- If crafting professions still have use with the garrisons what do you guys think would be more useful for a warrior in wod, Engineering or Blacksmithing?

Deleted
    there are recipes that can only be crafted if you actually posess the relevant profession. All minus one weapon enchant for example. Or the items used to upgrade your crafted gear.

EDIT: The garrison BS building offers you additional cooldowns for crafting mats, so you can craft your gear sooner than just with your own cooldowns. I believe that is true for all crafting professions.

Personally, I would take blacksmithing for my warrior, because you can craft and upgrade your gear as BS (although you could try and get them made for you, or buy them off the AH)
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-10-12 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    there are recipes that can only be crafted if you actually posess the relevant profession. All minus one weapon enchant for example. Or the items used to upgrade your crafted gear.

EDIT: The garrison BS building offers you additional cooldowns for crafting mats, so you can craft your gear sooner than just with your own cooldowns. I believe that is true for all crafting professions.

Personally, I would take blacksmithing for my warrior, because you can craft and upgrade your gear as BS (although you could try and get them made for you, or buy them off the AH)
    Thanks for the reply and opinion. Will take Blacksmithing on my warrior.