Should I delete my pvp gear?

As a rogue, I am unable to quickly kill people even though I'm in the best gear available. Healers have become too tough and other classes have every tool needed to counter me.

I've felt useless since cata, but i can't help but wonder if the prepatch will help anything or if i should just DE it all and get the gold - forgetting pvp ever existed.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK Rogues are absolutely disgusting in WoD, as in being extremely overpowered.

Do it man, believe in yourself.

You should probably play better. Rogues can put out absolutely disgusting burst if you understand how to play like a scumlord, and your kill setup is fantastic.

If you cant quickly kill people, youre doing it wrong.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Check for opener videos on youtube, some of this shit should never be on a live server imo.

Rogues don't quickly kill people anymore, this isn't the begining of the expansion where they were 1 shotting people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Rogues don't quickly kill people anymore, this isn't the begining of the expansion where they were 1 shotting people.
    True, that's the feral druid's job now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    find weakness 5cp eviscerates disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by theKarn View Post
    As a rogue, I am unable to quickly kill people even though I'm in the best gear available. Healers have become too tough and other classes have every tool needed to counter me.

I've felt useless since cata
    Your class isn't the problem.

Rogues are beyond nasty in PvP right now. Rogue/Lock/Sham, Rogue/SPriest/Sham, Rogue/Mage/Druid, Rogue/Mage/Priest, Rogue/Hunter/Healer, etc. are all crazy good, mainly because Rogues bring stupid amounts of control and burst to fights. Pretty sure you're simply doing something wrong, look up some strategies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by theKarn View Post

Thoughts?
    You're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Rogues are beyond nasty in PvP right now. Rogue/Lock/Sham, Rogue/SPriest/Sham, Rogue/Mage/Druid, Rogue/Mage/Priest, Rogue/Hunter/Healer, etc. are all crazy good, mainly because Rogues bring stupid amounts of control and burst to fights. Pretty sure you're simply doing something wrong, look up some strategies.
    I'm not talking about arena. I've been in the arena and I am able to win - kill people. It takes a fair amount of time depending on the other team's comp and if they have a healing priest or not, but, with a decent team mate, it's able to be done. However, In RBG and simple random BGs it's hard to kill or control anyone for more than 5 seconds without being countered in some way then I have only white swings and the occasional kidney shot in which to deal damage in after having exhausted all my cooldowns.

I'm not being brought because I have the damage to kill things. I'm only being brought because I have things like smoke bomb and sprint/burst of speed. I'm forced to rely on my teammates to get anything of significant impact done while the druids, warriors, and mages out damage and out shine me in every way.

I assure you, and Anium, that I am in fact - not "doing it wrong".

^ No you obviously are.

This entire thread screams "QQ I have l2p issues and suck at my class."

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    ^ No you obviously are.

This entire thread screams "QQ I have l2p issues and suck at my class."
    This. I always sigh when I see a rogue on the enemy team.

I sigh even harder when he forces every single defensive I have and my trinket so I don't die in my Smoke Bomb on his opener.