Computer Building Suggestions?

Hey I had a quick question, So I'm building a computer for the first time and I wasn't sure if this was a good build to play games like Skyrim/Fallout3/FalloutNV/Counterstirke on? and maybe do some very basic video editing on?
    My Build so far is:

AMD A8-5600K APU Quad Core Processor 3.6GHz 4MB 100W

Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H mATX FM2+ A88X DDR3 2PCI-E13 PCI-E1 PCI CrossFire Sata3 HDMI Motherboard

SKhynix DDR3 4GB Ram x 2

CorsairCX Series CX430 430W ATX 12V 80 Plus Bronze PowerSupply

Cooler Master R4-L2R-20 120mm Red LED Case Fan 2000RPM 69CFM 19DBA 2/3 Pin [2 Fans]

500GB HHD

I really want to add the MSI Radeon R7 250 OC 1.1GHZ 1GB 4.6GHZ GDDR5 DVI HDMI VGA PCI-E Video Card but I'm not sure if I will have enough power or even if its worth spending the extra $100 on? Thanks so much in advance!

I would get a bigger power supply, 750W.

That way later you can upgrade your video card without worry of power issues.

Is there a reason you are using a micro ATX mobo?

10+ Year Old Account
    You man want to fill this out
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-build-Read-me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    I would get a bigger power supply, 750W.

That way later you can upgrade your video card without worry of power issues.
    and ignore this

Remilia: I've contacted the other person that you recommended - Thanks
    Dejablue: I don't agree with getting a 750W power supply.... thats over kill and If I needed that much power I would just build another computer...

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean fill out the sticky and post it here.

Remilia just meant fill in the request on that page and write it here. i.e. copy/paste and add the answers into your OP.

E: I should stop browsing Imgur between writing and actually posting. ;p

Oh, Sorry about that x.x

Budget - $300 [Already Have DDR3 Ram, Hard Drive, & Sata CD Drive]

Resolution - 1920 × 1080?

Games / Settings Desired - Fallout NV, Fallout 3, Skyrim

Settings For Games -
    CPU Speed: Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor or better
    RAM: 2 GB
    DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT & ATI Radeon X1800.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - After Effects, Camtasia, Sony Vegas Pro.

Country - Canada

Parts that can be reused - DDR3 Ram, Hard Drive, & Sata CD Drive

Do you need an OS? - I have a windows 7 Ultimate CD Laying around.

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - I have extra Monitors and keyboards/mouses.

10+ Year Old Account
    300 is pretty stretching it.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor ($71.48 @ DirectCanada)
    Motherboard: ASRock H81 Pro BTC ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($19.99 @ Memory Express)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card ($109.95 @ Vuugo)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($53.98 @ DirectCanada)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX)
    Total: $310.39
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-12 21:54 EDT-0400

Maybe someone could do better.

This is with rebates.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Maybe someone could do better.
    I'm not sure if it's any good but have you tried http://www.choosemypc.net ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I'm not sure if it's any good but have you tried http://www.choosemypc.net ?
    Doesn't even have a 300 mark and doesn't have an option to remove what you don't need and Canada one isn't updated for a -long- time considering it's still listing 4670k.
    At least it's way better than logical increment (even though this is pretty meh).

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Doesn't even have a 300 mark and doesn't have an option to remove what you don't need and Canada one isn't updated for a -long- time considering it's still listing 4670k.
    At least it's way better than logical increment (even though this is pretty meh).
    I noticed you can manually edit the price it in the web address. I bumped the price around a couple of times like if OP didn't need the RAM I'd bump it up another $30 or whatever the RAM price was and just removed it on the PCPartPicker link, but yeah you're right about it probably needing updating. Figured I'd ask anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I noticed you can manually edit the price it in the web address. I bumped the price around a couple of times like if OP didn't need the RAM I'd bump it up another $30 or whatever the RAM price was and just removed it on the PCPartPicker link, but yeah you're right about it probably needing updating. Figured I'd ask anyway.
    Have never heard of that site before. Had a quick poke around.

I dont not agree with their assessment that the min budget to do an effective i5-4690k build is $880. Of course a lot of that is dependent on what GPU you get.

I like the concept of the site though.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |