Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    How does that work exactly?
    The tank ring just breaks the debuff (as healing from Sanctus can't be absorbed).

Is Empty Drinking Horn underbudgeted? A heroic one barely has as much strength as my mythic Forgemaster's Insignia :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrithiavia View Post
    Is Empty Drinking Horn underbudgeted? A heroic one barely has as much strength as my mythic Forgemaster's Insignia :/
    Its made up in the passive dot that you build up.

Its just how the trinkets are made.

Deleted
    Reapers harvest viable for dw blood?
    http://i.imgur.com/a4KJaRM.jpg

Dont ask why i got both dbm + bw xD

I'm more curious about how he's managing to DW as blood, since only frost has the dw option. I'm assuming he was wearing his dw frost gear before respecing and didn't switch his gear, but I was pretty sure that the game won't let you use any of your weapon abilities such as Deathstrike while dualwielding.
    Either way, I'm not sure why he was using Reapers harvest for dw frost either XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebup View Post
    I'm more curious about how he's managing to DW as blood, since only frost has the dw option. I'm assuming he was wearing his dw frost gear before respecing and didn't switch his gear, but I was pretty sure that the game won't let you use any of your weapon abilities such as Deathstrike while dualwielding.
    Either way, I'm not sure why he was using Reapers harvest for dw frost either XD
    everything else is "tankystuff" but weapons :P

Deleted
    Thanks for the up-to-date guide!

Is the general consensus play BoS or GTFO? Or is Defile viable? Might have to start tanking for the remainder of WoD because we had a tank take a break. So trying to get back into the swing. I read the guide, but do I really need to wait until 3000 MS or should I just start going BoS out the gate and get used to it?

Mastery/Defile is roughly 5-8k dps behind BoS with appropriate BoS gear. Any time you can consistently do more damage over the course of the fight with BoS you should be using it (basically).

It doesn't take a ton of time to get used to it - I'd say BoS is actually easier than properly using Defile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    Mastery/Defile is roughly 5-8k dps behind BoS with appropriate BoS gear. Any time you can consistently do more damage over the course of the fight with BoS you should be using it (basically).

It doesn't take a ton of time to get used to it - I'd say BoS is actually easier than properly using Defile.
    It depends on the fight, but it can easily be well over 5-8k (the difference, that is).

I also don't understand how a completely passive talent is harder to use than an active one

Deleted
    I haven't really bothered with BoS at all. You can still do some decent dmg if you have dps trinkets. Or you can reroll paladin if you want to do actual dmg as a tank this patch.

Hi, I'm sorry if this was discussed earlier in the thread, but does Warlord's Unseeing Eye calculate its damage reduction before all other absorptions/damage reductions? If not, where does it fall in the priority list?

Also, does anyone have a cancelaura macro for AMS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrithiavia View Post
    Hi, I'm sorry if this was discussed earlier in the thread, but does Warlord's Unseeing Eye calculate its damage reduction before all other absorptions/damage reductions? If not, where does it fall in the priority list?
    Yes (at least for absorptions), the trinket calculates its damage reduction before any absorbs take place (so does the 10% DR from defile btw)... As for whether or not it goes before or after normal forms of DR like IBF, bone shield, or even armor...I'm not sure (but i think its after those)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-10-09 at 07:46 PM.

Hello, I would like to ask one question about Plague Leech usage.
    Tried to use Search function but couldn't find information I'm looking for.

Guide indicates, that I should use Plague Leech -> Outbreak to quickly refresh my diseases.
    But I was wondering - in single target situation is it viable to use Plague Leech -> Death Strike -> Outbreak?
    Sometimes I just find myself starved out of RP so I can't use Outbreak asap (yes, I'm bad ;p), so I started using method above.
    I probably lose one tick from DoTs, but gain fast blood shield and enough RP to use Outbreak quickly after.
    Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by zvr View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask one question about Plague Leech usage.
    Tried to use Search function but couldn't find information I'm looking for.

Guide indicates, that I should use Plague Leech -> Outbreak to quickly refresh my diseases.
    But I was wondering - in single target situation is it viable to use Plague Leech -> Death Strike -> Outbreak?
    Sometimes I just find myself starved out of RP so I can't use Outbreak asap (yes, I'm bad ;p), so I started using method above.
    I probably lose one tick from DoTs, but gain fast blood shield and enough RP to use Outbreak quickly after.
    Is it worth it?
    It doesn't make much of a difference, so go ahead (I personally never even run glyphed Outbreak).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, ilevel upgrades mean moreeeee multistrike!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    It makes a lot of difference on ST fights though. Not DS'ing without dots for 1 global but never running glyphed outbreak, I mean.
    Zakuun and Iron Reaver are too short for glyphed Outbreak to be of any use - even your best Fel Lord Zakuun log has only 2 Outbreak casts. The glyph doesn't make a difference on any other fight aside from maybe Assault because you AFK, but who cares about that fight

Also your opener with the glyph and BoS must be really annoying, I don't know, I just hate that glyph with a passion.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-10-14 at 04:07 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Breath will be a bit more fun with +10 iLvLs over all your gear, lol.

It seems like warforged Cloak of Steeled Nerves and Rivet-Sealed Bracers/warforged Iron Reaver bracers are going to be BiS in 6.2.3.
    In any case that's quite a bit of mythic dungeon farming, thankfully they're soloable ><
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-10-15 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    It seems like warforged Cloak of Steeled Nerves and Rivet-Sealed Bracers/warforged Iron Reaver bracers are going to be BiS in 6.2.3.
    In any case that's quite a bit of mythic dungeon farming, thankfully they're soloable ><
    There was something about that in priest forums, basicly every +5(?)ilvls will be WF proc, so i quess you would need shitton of luck for getting 725 item, even more if you want socketed one. probably the proc chance is a bit higher than normally but still :P Also 1 week lockout for M dungeons wont help...