Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    first of all you ARE SEXY and second I'm not in a relationship so therefor not EVERYONE is and third if i was i would probably still be here and bored lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I'm gay! I DONT LIKE WOMEN!!! EWWW

Double post, new york doesn't mean I live in the city. HELLOOOOO

Got my bae already, she's adorbs <3

Click the twitter link, I am totes not obese.

EXACTLY!!!
    Can't tell if you think this is how gay men talk, or how insufferable trolls talk.

Women are overrated and expensive! Consider adopting a few dogs instead, they don't cost much to feed and will give you unconditional love and loyalty; will never talk back or want flowers, and winter is coming so they'll keep ya warm all night without stealing the covers or kicking you, plus they'll be there when ya wake...heh

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm like...

MMO CHAMPION FORUMS...

I'm so lonely

But I look like

https://twitter.com/garnerd26/status/521474367294033921

I am heinous. Make me feel better.
    You understand this isnt Tumblr or facebook right? This is a place to discuss topics not for you to talk about how your single.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Click the twitter link, I am totes not obese.
    I got hung up at "I look like..." so I wasn't sure if that's you or you comparing yourself to someone else.

It typically makes a world of difference I found.

If that's you then 8/10, come to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangeiti View Post
    You understand this isnt Tumblr or facebook right? This is a place to discuss topics not for you to talk about how your single.
    Might as well have a little fun before it gets locked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    You live in New York. Go to Manhattan and realize how lucky you are to live where you live. You're not stuck in some cold,gray boring Sweden. You're living in the coolest place on Earth.
    The grass is always greener. I live in San Jose California, near San Francisco. It's sunny for most of the year, rains in the winter, never snows, and the climate is gentle enough that citrus can be harvested all year long. Seriously, the damn trees never stop flowering. And I wish I lived 500 miles north of here.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I like being single, every time I end up in a relationship I feel like I'm going crazy and I dont have myself to myself. I'm too anti-social and selfish I think. Talking about Sweden, I went there and it was full of some of the most beautiful women!

The grass always seems greener elsewhere I guess. But with that said the grass is pretty fuckin green in Wales and it really isn't so great!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Dude, you're living in Sweden, the place with some of the most beautiful women and fastest internet speeds in the world. At least you're not stuck in some horrible USA where you go bankrupt for going to the hospital, get cordially fucked in the ass by the ISP's and other large corporations.
    Yeah, I'd trade in America for Sweden in a second when it comes to the women.

Since moving to the US I've only dated foreign-born women as well. The local girls just haven't been very impressive. Could just be the region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, it could be a lot worse.

You could fall for someone who ended up having to move back across the ocean.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangeiti View Post
    This is also a general off topic forum, so who cares?

Dude, you're living in Sweden, the place with some of the most beautiful women and fastest internet speeds in the world. At least you're not stuck in some horrible USA where you go bankrupt for going to the hospital, get cordially fucked in the ass by the ISP's and other large corporations.
    Exactly. I love America, just not the people who run it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And im like....i know whyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Hey, it could be a lot worse.

A mermaid?

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Yeah, I'd trade in America for Sweden in a second when it comes to the women.

Since moving to the US I've only dated foreign-born women as well. The local girls just haven't been very impressive. Could just be the region.
    I'd blame fat activism, personally. Telling those silly girls that being fat (i mean curvy teehee) is sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    But Manhattan, brah. Pro wrestling on primetime. And not at 2am-5am every monday so you get kicked out of school for not showing up on tuesdays and now you sit at home playing WoW all day. Welcome to my life. I think I'm supposed to be American.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forsedar View Post
    hey, it could be a lot worse.

nooo this is unacceptable!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zxzas
    I'm so lonely

I am heinous. Make me feel better.
    More cake for you.

You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Become a Crazy Cat Man to compensate for your lack of companionship like every other lonely person does.

Deleted
    Also, Swedish girls aren't really all that beautiful. That is a myth. They look average.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    More cake for you.

Yaaaaaas

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    I'd blame fat activism, personally. Telling those silly girls that being fat (i mean curvy teehee) is sexy.
    I don't like or dislike big girls, and while it's true there's a lot more of them here in the States than back in the US, it's not the sole reason I haven't gone for local girls. Attitude, dress style, and a few other factors come into it too.

Even if I won't date the bigg'uns, there are guys who will.

To quote Tracy Morgan, "freaky deakies need love too...freakie deakies need love too".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    Also, Swedish girls aren't really all that beautiful. That is a myth. They look average.
    In my experience non-Anglophile European women generally are more attractive than the women I've seen here in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle).

Scandinavian, Balkan, Eastern European, Mediterranean, all have such beautiful women.