Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    i just got 701 mythic warforged blackhand trinket (insignia) from a mission

My trinkets are

701 insignia
    680 horn of screaming spirits
    665 scabbard of kyranos

Right now i'm going with insignia + horn, but is scabbard better than a heroic horn maybe?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limon/advanced

Horn 680 > Scabbard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuse View Post

Horn 680 > Scabbard
    that doesnt account for his 701 insigna. i would go with the insignia and the horn. less burst damage but way more sustained

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    that doesnt account for his 701 insigna. i would go with the insignia and the horn. less burst damage but way more sustained
    The question was "but is scabbard better than a heroic horn maybe?" The image shows wonderfully that a Insignia 686 (or higher) & a Horn 680 (or higher) are both better than a Scabbard.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if lining up in combat pot with hero instead of AW is a gain or a loss?

Given you cant line them up all 3 together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artog View Post
    Does anyone know if lining up in combat pot with hero instead of AW is a gain or a loss?

Given you cant line them up all 3 together
    You can line all three up if you needed to. If reasons cause you to do otherwise, then use the pot at the most important part. Unless you are farming something, then killing the boss is more important than a bit extra to a dps value that won't even count if you wipe.

Ugh, blizzard made something so /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 and /console Sound_EnableSFX 1 doesn't work anymore. What's new command i.e. how to disable voice spam "spell isn't ready yet" while using AHK?

UPD: ok, /console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 0 does the trick.
    Last edited by Megraam; 2015-03-01 at 02:24 PM.

I don't know why people don't just turn off error speech when using spammy macros..

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    I don't know why people don't just turn off error speech when using spammy macros..
    It isn't just spammy macros. It happens when you are going through your rotation too by spamming your next ability before the gcd is over.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    It isn't just spammy macros. It happens when you are going through your rotation too by spamming your next ability before the gcd is over.
    Even more reason to just turn it off, I've had it off since I started DPSing in raids, and the "CHNG" sound is on a much lower volume than everything else.

What is the prio on exo with t17 buff?
    Was thinking for the clcret rotation.
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithina View Post
    What is the prio on exo with t17 buff?
    Was thinking for the clcret rotation.
    Thank you
    Check the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/errorfilter

I've been using this add-on for years to get rid of all the red error text. If you're only talking about the error speech then I'm pretty sure that can be entirely disabled in options.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know the dps differential on tauren vs. belf?

Quote Originally Posted by meq View Post
    Does anyone know the dps differential on tauren vs. belf?
    Sim it yourself? takes like 3 minutes... anyway

300 dps more as tauren in t17 heroic gear, so pretty mutch not relevant unless you always do exactly the dps you sim for...

After getting 4 tier pieces and Blackhand's trinket,I simmed my character and to my surprise, haste has gone up from 4th stat with 1.99 value points, to being my best stat with a value of 3.99.

Anyone else had a similar experience?
    Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anity/advanced

It's mostly a simulation artifact, though it is also saying you'd be A TINY BIT better off if you had a gear piece with possibly haste/mastery rather than possibly multistrike/crit

What I mean by simulation artifact is haste values are a function of all your other stats, and it looks a very wavy line, sometimes much higher in value, maybe even worth 10 dps per point, for very short amounts of time, other times much lower. These radical shifts occur when we are close to theoretical "haste softpoints", which are when the rotation APL simcraft is using can possibly squeeze in another Hammer of Wrath or Final Verdict while under Blust of some strange combination of trinket procs. These values are not usable in game, and chasing them usually ends up hindering your overall performance and costing quite a bit of gold. We are currently at one such softcap, 15%, with our gear level.

My lazy recommendation: give haste a value somewhere between your simmed value for Multistrike and Crit, for me, that was 2.7-2.8, but it may be different for you.

tl;dr: Haste is still valuable, but don't chase the simcraft rabbit, it'll only drive you mad.

Quote Originally Posted by stonex View Post
    Check the first page?
    wow, sorry x)
    Brain must have jumped over that one.

So I've always been simming myself with patchwork type fight settings. Now that I have my 4 piece tier, should I be simming as "Hectic cleave"? since pretty much every fight in BRF has a shit ton of adds.

And I hate the blackhand fight with 4peice tier. There is so much running around/dodging/going up in balconies, I'm pretty much always last on dps meters and damage done even though for every other fight I'm usually top 4 on both. I'm wondering if I should switch from using DP/FV/Execution Sentence to Sanctified wrath. What do you guys run for blackhand?

Deleted
    Hey guys,

i have a question in regards to Blast Furnace. My guild has trouble beating it on HC, mostly because we always need 2 broken shield phases on the elementalists to kill them. I specced into FV+DP since there is a lot of cleave going on, but my single target damage suffers from this. Should i go in SW+EmpS, since its the best single target dps right now? How do you approach the fight? I dont have the 4piece, just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post
    Hey guys,

i have a question in regards to Blast Furnace. My guild has trouble beating it on HC, mostly because we always need 2 broken shield phases on the elementalists to kill them. I specced into FV+DP since there is a lot of cleave going on, but my single target damage suffers from this. Should i go in SW+EmpS, since its the best single target dps right now? How do you approach the fight? I dont have the 4piece, just fyi.

Blast furnace is a single target fight disguised as an AOE shitfest.
    If you are not having problems with getting overwhelmed with adds, and you have combat rogues/demo locks/boomkins/hunters/arms wars in your group, you should go single target. Single targeting those giant goron guys down and then getting the slags down and especially the elementalists down in one shield is the most important thing. Just cleave off em with your divine storm procs and weave FV/DS and you'll do fine. I don't know about empowered seals but without 4peice I would go SW/FV/Lights hammer.
    Last edited by -Rufio-; 2015-03-02 at 04:46 PM.