Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LucianX View Post
    Are there any weakaura scripts or addons that can track the current power of our bleeds and recommend based on our current procs/SR/trinkets, to reapply said bleed?
    snapshotting is dead. the only snapshots you got are tf and bt, which are in included in pawkets wa.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    snapshotting is dead. the only snapshots you got are tf and bt, which are in included in pawkets wa.
    Ok, thanks. I just leveled my druid which I have not played since ICC, so I'm relearning most everything. Thank you

So, first they design every fight with add phases in 6.2 and they don't buff our aoe.
    Than they announce the 2 min legendary ring buff and in a blue post they say fuck you 3 min cooldown classes.
    And now our bis weapon is 15 ilvl lower as the drops from Archimonde and our highest itemlevel weapon is 5 ilvl lower than the weapons for every caster/str dps.

I just wanna quit this game.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2015-05-21 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    So, first they design every fight with add phases in 6.2 and they don't buff our aoe.
    Than they announce the 2 min legendary ring buff and in a blue post they say fuck you 3 min cooldown classes.
    And now our bis weapon is 15 ilvl lower as the drops from Archimonde and our highest itemlevel weapon is 5 ilvl lower than the weapons for every caster/str dps.

Why are you saying a weapon 10 ilvls lower than the Mannoroth one is BiS? But yeh, I don't agree with the ilvl spread but that's just me. Legendary ring design I'm not too salty over.

With regards to the adds and stuff, most of those fights that come to mind have one larger priority add that Feral is still able to put significant damage into due to strong two target cleave. Not disregarding the fact it's unacceptable to continue to claim classes should fill niche roles (aoe/single target) when other classes directly contradict that statement (Hunter, Mage), just being optimistic about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyu View Post
    Why are you saying a weapon 10 ilvls lower than the Mannoroth one is BiS?
    I mean those are our BiS stats and that weapon would be our BiS weapon without this itemlevel madness, so our BiS weapon is 15 ilvl lower than the Archimonde ones. But yes, this makes the Mannoroth drop to our real BiS, which is stil 5 ilvl lower than the Archimonde ones. So, a big middle finger for the ferals again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyu View Post
    have one larger priority add that Feral is still able to put significant damage into due to strong two target cleave
    That strong two target cleave means +10-20k extra dps for us. On 2 target a mage/hunter/boomkin/rogue/monk/warlock etc can almost double their damage.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2015-05-21 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post

Bis is Xu'tenash, agi alone outweighs the "better" stats. Agi & AP trump secondaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Improved Rake perk should be added here. If you really want to get technical, Savage Roar could be considered with those 'buffs' as well, but SR should always be up anyway, so we can let it slide for now ;P .

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Bis is Xu'tenash, agi alone outweighs the "better" stats. Agi & AP trump secondaries.
    ye, but 5 itemlvl difference is also a case, what the fuck with this retarded itemization, such things bring bad class balance and favor some, which is not acceptable, such as shadowmourne or caster legendary staff back in days
    Last edited by Zstr; 2015-05-24 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    ye, but 5 itemlvl difference is also a case, what the fuck with this retarded itemization, such things bring bad class balance and favor some, which is not acceptable, such as shadowmourne or caster legendary staff back in days
    It's not acceptable but it doesn't look like they are going to change it. No budging on giving us a weapon off Archimode so far. I don't like the "reward" with higher ilvl gear for beating "Harder" bosses either.

What is stat priority for CMs? Crit>Multi or Crit>Mast?

Crit/Mastery. Ideally you'd have both sets and switch to Multi for bosses when you can.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Would it be a big difference if I stuck with Crit>Mast for bosses? Also how come I would switch gear, wouldn't I be focusing on kill/priority targets anyway even during trash?
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2015-06-03 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Would it be a big difference if I stuck with Crit>Mast for bosses? Also how come I would switch gear, wouldn't I be focusing on kill/priority targets anyway even during trash?
    He's saying that you would value Crit>Multistrike for when you get to a single target boss, which most of them are. If you have two gear sets, it only takes a second being out of combat before the boss to switch sets, and you can switch back to your Crit>Mastery set for trash.

It wouldn't necessarily be a huge difference, but if you're going for golds, it's in your best interest to min/max to the best of your ability. Being a feral in challenge modes, you're already at a disadvantage, so I'd highly suggest coming prepared with two sets of gear.

Item - Druid T18 Feral 4P Bonus During Omen of Clarity, your next Cat Form ability generates 50% 100% of its Energy cost when used.
    Seems this is all we get for this build. I very much doubt this is the only balancing, I still hope that we get a buff to our AoE. Bit sad how this change makes the class trinket worth less for us, unless they are planning to change that as well.
    Last edited by Valqt; 2015-06-03 at 02:01 PM.

Feral AoEs don't have a cooldown. Our only limitation is our energy, so this is why the AoEs do low damage. Barrage, Cataclsym and Bladestorm, for example, do a high amount of damage in a short time, but have a cooldown like 30 seconds or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    Seems this is all we get for this build. I very much doubt this is the only balancing, I still hope that we get a buff to our AoE. Bit sad how this change makes the class trinket worth less for us, unless they are planning to change that as well.
    I don't think it makes the trinket worthless just not quiet as good as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    I don't think it makes the trinket worthless just not quiet as good as it was.
    I agree - which is why I said worth less and not worthless. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I've been wondering for a while. Would it be worth it to open with wrath for the double trinket procs? Every caster is getting in on the trinket reset, and we can too. You lose a gcd for having to move/shift in after the cast, but you gain a second weapon, ring, and any proc trinkets during incarn + pot.

Wrath doesn't proc our RPPM trinkets, you can't swap in a trinket since Wrath puts you in combat, and Stone of Fire doesn't trigger from Rejuv either. As far as I know there's nothing to cheese.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2015-06-05 at 09:48 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Yeah I tried some of it today, it looks like the SoF procs on wrath, but not until the damage event. Which might make it not work? I don't have the gruul or blackhand trinkets to test, but it is possible that we can't benefit from the loophole. Maybe the next set of trinkets will?