Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The profiles' enchants were updated after we had accurate modelling for Shattered Hand a long time ago, but they weren't updated when Blizzard reduced its proc rate.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

the bug with ferocious bite kind of butchered the buff we got kind of >_> usually in my berserk opening i could fit in 2-3 more shred than I do now but because of the extra energy it takes from multistrikes (god i have 2 multistrike trinkets) it really sucks to bite out of berserk especially and see almost full energy bar to 0, i hope they fix it soon.

hi guys I would like to ask if is there any change in stat priority due to the buff on trash and swipe.
    thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by uzu1 View Post
    the bug with ferocious bite kind of butchered the buff we got kind of >_> usually in my berserk opening i could fit in 2-3 more shred than I do now but because of the extra energy it takes from multistrikes (god i have 2 multistrike trinkets) it really sucks to bite out of berserk especially and see almost full energy bar to 0, i hope they fix it soon.
    Its not that big of a deal, its only about a 1.5% DPS loss. I think you're just projecting your dislike for the bug into how much you think its hurting you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morca View Post
    hi guys I would like to ask if is there any change in stat priority due to the buff on trash and swipe.
    thank you very much
    No, everything is the same.

My current gear setup is simming ~34.5k DPS on single-target. I'm currently using 685 Scales and 680 Trophy. Swapping Trophy with 665 Heart causes the simmed DPS to drop by 1k. 680 Heart increases the DPS from its normal counterpart by around 250. Meanwhile, 655 Aberration sits pretty on the same DPS as the latter.

It seems like this behaviour can most likely be attributed to the trinkets being paired with Scales. Alone, they more or less follow the trinket rankings in the initial post.

Anyone with insight on this?

Any1 else experiencing FB with 5 combo points doing significantly less than one with 1 ? for comparison my 5cp did 20k and my 1cp did 75k, both crits

Quote Originally Posted by Etahi View Post
    Any1 else experiencing FB with 5 combo points doing significantly less than one with 1 ? for comparison my 5cp did 20k and my 1cp did 75k, both crits
    Thats a weird one for sure. i have Crits for around 150k now in ilvl 671 so i dont think ive experienced this one but i did notice the bug were if a ability got blocked or missed or w.e it wasted the blood talon proc. that was pretty annoying also the FB one struck me when i was using my Cds on gruul and i was mysteriously out of energy. it was pretty annoying. but thankfully both these bugs have been hot fixed

Just a few questions:

1) What ability should I macro with 2 min cd trinkets? Currently I have it on my Rip, but don't really know if I should use it only on 3 min burst bers+incarnation.

2) How mandatory is first set bonus? I can't sim it where I am right now and really wondering if it worth it to change good stat 685+ socket/warforged gear for worse set pieces.

Thrash causes 4pc bonus to proc?

And another question. On boss like Iron Maidens we need to rip 3 targets on burst? If yes, then what about 4pc bonus? We losing it. If no, then burst only 1 target, not ripping 3 target?

Quote Originally Posted by Etahi View Post
    Hmm, might have to look into this one. Any chance you have a log?

Edit: Nvm, found source: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5339

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Just a few questions:

1) What ability should I macro with 2 min cd trinkets? Currently I have it on my Rip, but don't really know if I should use it only on 3 min burst bers+incarnation.

2) How mandatory is first set bonus? I can't sim it where I am right now and really wondering if it worth it to change good stat 685+ socket/warforged gear for worse set pieces.
    1) For optimal play you should bind them to Berserk AND bind them seperately, binding them to Berserk just to save a button press whenever you happen to use them at the same time. If you're asking about how to be lazy and not have to press them manually, then I guess just binding them to Berserk is best.

2) Really, really good. 2p is a little weak on single target but is amazing on multi-target and especially AoE. 4p is all around very solid. You should wear 4p at all costs, doesn't matter how many item levels you're sacrificing to do so. If you only have 2p I would use our higher ilvl pieces for pure single target (or close to) fights, and swap it in for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by HellReaver View Post
    Thrash causes 4pc bonus to proc?

And another question. On boss like Iron Maidens we need to rip 3 targets on burst? If yes, then what about 4pc bonus? We losing it. If no, then burst only 1 target, not ripping 3 target?
    Any special damage procs the 4p, including periodic damage.

Yes, no you're not losing it. See above.

Deleted
    Should i launch Fb with tiger's fury buff at 25nrj or should i wait 50 nrj and lost TF buff?

Deleted
    i have come lvl 100 recently and have a couple of questions , in first place have to use healing touch instant proc with macro in all habilities for optimice dps or when i should use healing touch for dmg increase?

Quote Originally Posted by keytann View Post
    Should i launch Fb with tiger's fury buff at 25nrj or should i wait 50 nrj and lost TF buff?
    Most of such actions are DPS neutral since WoD (according to simcraft ). For example - OoC thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiondove View Post
    i have come lvl 100 recently and have a couple of questions , in first place have to use healing touch instant proc with macro in all habilities for optimice dps or when i should use healing touch for dmg increase?
    priority is finnishers: FB and Rip, if you can't do that, then Rake, and if you have buffed Rake and still not enough points on finnisher, just dump in on shred(or trash in aoe situations)

Quote Originally Posted by keytann View Post
    This was checked in Simcraft. If TF runs out before you get to 42 energy, it's not worth it to use FB, and you should use it as you normally would. If your energy gets above that number, go ahead. For non-TFed finishers, pool your energy as high as possible, if you can, in order to have more time to get back up to 4/5 CP before PS runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Most of such actions are DPS neutral since WoD (according to simcraft ). For example - OoC thrash.
    What are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the Trinket List done with the Alchemy trinket with Mastery, or Versality?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Was the Trinket List done with the Alchemy trinket with Mastery, or Versality?
    with mastery, but doubt it dropped dramaticaly
    but u can resimulate yourself for your char specifically

Versatility, the whole list should be accurate.

Deleted
    "Fixed an issue where Ferocious Bite may sometimes consume an incorrect amount of Energy when the ability misses" .... I guess that means when Ferocious bite is dodged or parried. But, this is very very very minor hotfix if u ask me, bigger dps loss is when your ferocious bite gets dodged or parried but it consume 5 COMBO POINTS like ability landed. Why dont u fix that Blizzard. This "bug" is big HUGH dps loss, if u dont position yourself right.

Probably fixes that too.