Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    2pT17N is a wash but 4p is a solid upgrade.
    After what you mentioned about it (briefly) on Final Boss I suspected this may be the case, thanks for backing it up with some numbers.

Deleted
    Just got a Mythic Warforged Blood Seal of Azzakel (705 ilvl) which has +319 Agi/+319 Crit...

Feels like the stats are somewhat low compared to other static stat trinkets from HFC. Not sure if even the 695 Baleful trinkets are better.
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2015-06-25 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Soul Capacitor irritates me, when it explodes (spirit eruption) 1-2 sec after target has died.
    Few seconds dmg goes away (average dmg from few fights: 500k, max: 1,7M)
    Last edited by mmoc99cd13d306; 2015-06-26 at 04:50 PM. Reason: grammary

With Soul cap, if it procs on pull should you hold rip until it pops or would it be better to keep the normal opener?

Normal opener. Its functionally the same as any agi proc, there's no reason to do anything different.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Would you not want to get 2 bites in for the proc? The rip wouldn't even be halfway finished before the first soul cap proc fades, and from testing on PTR, you can usually get rip up shortly after Soul cap fades, with BT, so it doesn't seem like to big of a loss on Rip damage compared to bite damages with the ~20% gain from the trinket.

Of course if you expect two soul cap trinkets, an opening Rip would be more beneficial, but that's pretty rare most of the time.
    Last edited by Xundir; 2015-06-30 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    What trinket to go with N Soul Capacitor? I have Beating heart M and Meaty M.. But i could also upgrade either Stone or Skull to stage 6.

I was wondering what would give me most dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskedelars View Post
    What trinket to go with N Soul Capacitor? I have Beating heart M and Meaty M.. But i could also upgrade either Stone or Skull to stage 6.

I was wondering what would give me most dps.
    You can work this out yourself by looking at the trinket rankings. Stone of the Elements > Beating Heart > Skull > Meaty

---

I have a question about BT under hero. Under hero I have trouble stopping my energy capping:

Is it better to stop energy from capping and FB without BT or to let energy cap and use BT on FB?

It is always worth it to use Healing Touch, the effective damage it does is high enough that it doesn't matter how much energy you waste. Energy efficiency barely matters in that situation anyway since you basically have infinite, its all about the damage per GCD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarge View Post
    You can work this out yourself by looking at the trinket rankings. Stone of the Elements > Beating Heart > Skull > Meaty

---

I have a question about BT under hero. Under hero I have trouble stopping my energy capping:

Is it better to stop energy from capping and FB without BT or to let energy cap and use BT on FB?
    Thanks, i guess i was thinking that different trinkets worked better together. Hence my question, but thanks for your answer :-)

lame that t17 4set bonus last only 15 secs (goushing wounds)
    got my 705 seed and t17 bonus fades after 15 secs was disapointed and switched to 2t18H/2t17M

Yeah, a bit of a bait and switch heh. Its been working like that since 6.0 though, you just couldn't tell it only lasted 15s since you never had a way to modify Berserk's duration.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    It is always worth it to use Healing Touch, the effective damage it does is high enough that it doesn't matter how much energy you waste. Energy efficiency barely matters in that situation anyway since you basically have infinite, its all about the damage per GCD.
    Wait, am I misunderstanding or are you saying that it's always worth it to use Healing Touch over not using Healing Touch? Isn't that fairly obvious though?

Hi,

i just wanted to ask if our feral rotation changes in any way with the t18 4p set? Just got mine last night and the amount of energy we have is great but sometimes you just cant help it but be caped if you get several omen procs.

get trash back in rotation for single target

You mean like using it trough out the whole encounter and keeping it up or only when we get omen of clarity procs?

Quote Originally Posted by vokey View Post
    Wait, am I misunderstanding or are you saying that it's always worth it to use Healing Touch over not using Healing Touch? Isn't that fairly obvious though?
    Not that obvious considering its the only common situation where you would willingly waste energy.

Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    Hi,

i just wanted to ask if our feral rotation changes in any way with the t18 4p set? Just got mine last night and the amount of energy we have is great but sometimes you just cant help it but be caped if you get several omen procs.
    With the 2pc you want to use a finisher instantly whenever Omen procs (making sure you have the energy needed for bite). Also note that you can use TF at 60 or less energy instead of 40 or less, which means you can use TF instantly when it comes off cooldown every time except for when you get chain Omen procs.

With 4pc, you want to stop pooling for finishers entirely except to make sure FB is doing max damage. Thrash on Omen of Clarity to keep the DoT up, but don't let it steal BT charges from your damaging finishers. Use Predatory Swiftness at 5 CP instead of 4 if you're not going to use 1 of the charges on Rake, so if Omen procs you're not blocking yourself from using it on Thrash.

Ok so just to make sure i understood it correctly: We do our usual rotation, on the pull we do our opener and only after we applied rake and rip we apply trash as soon as we get the next omen of clarity proc. We only reapply trash if it doesnt interfere with our reapplication of rip,rake or FB and we have a free omen of clarity proc for it, if we dont need a bloodtalons charge on rip or fb we can use it with trash.

Trash in our rotation is only ever applied if we have a free omen proc and everything else us up and running. If rip or savage roar are about to fall off, they always have priority over trash no matter if there is an omen proc or not.
    Is that correct?

Did some dummy testing and got some more questions:

For this example lets assume we have still plenty of ticking time on rip and savage roar and we are not caped on CPs.

1. We dont refresh trash with a free omen proc if its not at his pandemic threshold 4.5 sec? Sometimes you get an omen proc at lets say 6 - 7 sec before runing out, do we wait to get to the threshold running the risk of wasting additional omen procs or do we use the omen proc on shred or rake and run the risk of dropping trash if we dont get any omen procs afterwards?
    2. Rake and Trash are both falling off in the next 2 sec. I have an omen proc and 1 stack of bloodtalons. Do i apply trash with bloodtalons and get instantly enough energy to apply rake right after? Or do i apply rake with bloodtalons let trash fall off and wait for the next free omen proc to again reapply trash?
    Last edited by gardner; 2015-07-04 at 06:00 PM.

Ok so just to make sure i understood it correctly: We do our usual rotation, on the pull we do our opener and only after we applied rake and rip we apply trash as soon as we get the next omen of clarity proc.
    Don't apply thrash in your opener if you have 10s trinket, you can push your Ferocious Bite out of the proc window which is a DPS loss. Otherwise, sure.

We only reapply trash if it doesnt interfere with our reapplication of rip,rake or FB and we have a free omen of clarity proc for it, if we dont need a bloodtalons charge on rip or fb we can use it with trash.
    You only apply it with Omen and if it doesn't interfere with bloodtalons. I think you pulled that first part out of nowhere.

Trash in our rotation is only ever applied if we have a free omen proc and everything else us up and running. If rip or savage roar are about to fall off, they always have priority over trash no matter if there is an omen proc or not.
    On single target yes, no.

1. We dont refresh trash with a free omen proc if its not at his pandemic threshold 4.5 sec? Sometimes you get an omen proc at lets say 6 - 7 sec before runing out, do we wait to get to the threshold running the risk of wasting additional omen procs or do we use the omen proc on shred or rake and run the risk of dropping trash if we dont get any omen procs afterwards?
    Only when <4.5s, never sit on Omen.

2. Rake and Trash are both falling off in the next 2 sec. I have an omen proc and 1 stack of bloodtalons. Do i apply trash with bloodtalons and get instantly enough energy to apply rake right after? Or do i apply rake with bloodtalons let trash fall off and wait for the next free omen proc to again reapply trash?
    Rake, but you could maybe go Thrash instead if you think you're getting another Bloodtalons very very soon (like if you're at 4 combo points).

Thanks for the answers much appreciated.