Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    alright well I guess I'm about right for the whole balance then. Thanks.

Thoughts on Savage Roar and Bloodtalons being in the same Talent Tier? I really don't like this as the complexity (its not that complex) of our rotation is what makes this spec fun IMO. Now they're taking one of our manageable buffs.. it feels like the gap between Elite ferals and Good ferals is going to be even smaller. This doesn't feel very rewarding.

Loss of complexity is unfortunate imo, but not the worst part, they can compensate for it elsewhere (hopefully). The problem is that with only 2 finishers combo points will cease to be an interesting resource, and won't require any meaningful amount of planning on a single target. That is something that cannot be filled without another finisher, and currently we have exactly 1 option to fill that and it's a talent which means you most likely can't just pick that and stick with it unless you want to be suboptimal at some point.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by BestMonkNA View Post
    Thoughts on Savage Roar and Bloodtalons being in the same Talent Tier? I really don't like this as the complexity (its not that complex) of our rotation is what makes this spec fun IMO. Now they're taking one of our manageable buffs.. it feels like the gap between Elite ferals and Good ferals is going to be even smaller. This doesn't feel very rewarding.
    There is always rogue class available, I consider feral as fourth rogue spec sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    There is always rogue class available, I consider feral as fourth rogue spec sometimes.
    Be gone heathen! We do not speak of them here.

Deleted
    Been using your weak aura group and really like it.

I like having sound queues to some of my abilities so I dont have to stare at my icons all the time. Added one to savage roar when it's about to expire or doesn't exist when im in combat.

Problem is that if I have the glyph savagery the sound triggers as if I dont have the buff up.

You seem well versed in weak auras. Any idea on how to add a trigger that checks if the glyph is picked or not?

Here is the aura:

Code:
    dOteeaGAskA9sKAxuf9AskntQknxry2s1nPk8njIDkk7fTBq7xe9tQs9xj8BQCyLgQIOblsgoj5GaQtbvfhdGZrsHfsv1svuwSIQLt0dHQQEQQhdLNtyIuLmvsnzjnDkxuIYvvKCzHRRWgjPQLbiBMeBxunmQk(kuvzAks9DfHrkrYPHmArQXlr1jHk3IKkxdQY5LIBlL(mqJcQknbqn)sn)38fmsMAMBL84GwivwSibomhuKa45OoYAk8soq1IRweuhHLMgVGhipb4PpEcOe(w(kFLA(Y9wrregZuxj4X34TIIimMPo1apEtIabdj18UjGEd7n0ppCBdb1mda)38fmsMAMBL04rW8qkc6NhBimxBrAun4nuBuPXR4GgFz98PWLmL6DqJpDGatBmdpF47UTsnVT9aAuZ3o6gIAA04X6RqqnVabb7bVxZMcNx04fQcmQ5fiiypygq04Riffe2OBnuZ3o6gIAA04LlwqnF7OBiQPrJxzXmKdsnF7OBiQPrJFiIcHQaJ(5hIOaRVcb9ZperbMRD(A0pV01dQ5BhDdrnnA04vCq7OshmdW08vKqvFBUTyQvWNmfVmaroOUrvWJWCq(fZqoOGAEHTsJAEHBaRfyPxim68ESclK8c3aw5XbTqQSyrcGRvhuK4Pxzu9iQOTWJgpIkAtiCdynX38fmsMs6wPNoqq(QRq4gWk9tJgpMR7KuZSPzMp043AfzihC7fMebcgsb1mda18MebcgsQ5Tgvb)oKlVympYdO9HIcQC(c8h4RlUg4zAE3eqVH9g6NpYdOXxQy7wAEXyEKhqBszOGkN)twMV(YJG5Hue0pVqv074QcQzgaMbOeaLGhq04HBBiOMza4)MVGHSHg)aImEv9TjK81y(qrr3Ok4lvz(oP6NYxA8dOjrGGHKAA0OXJQ8FZxWizQzUvMmf(IdMhsrGpjtD3aw5vKBBCtU2YmG4NavT0mdpF4RiHAoGygkp4CE4OvlrGGHuWmG4RiHQ(2GdZb5XbTqQSyrcCyoOib(bCHxoDX38fmM5wjn(CMbyAGaqJe
    (it's a custom sound file so it wont show up)
    Last edited by mmocee309fcdda; 2015-12-02 at 06:25 PM.

It should already account for Savagery glyph, the 2nd trigger of "Savage Roar" and "Savage Roar (Inverse)" do exactly that. The inverse aura that indicates you don't have the buff should never show when you have Savagery in, what are you seeing?

Hey guys, Im looking for some feral druid macro's, maybe even for other classes. Any sites/threads that has alot of good macro's?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Hey guys, Im looking for some feral druid macro's, maybe even for other classes. Any sites/threads that has alot of good macro's?
    What exactly are you looking for? The only macros I'm using at the moment is a healing touch macro that doesn't let you come out of catform:

#showtooltip
    /run SetCVar ("autoUnshift",0)
    /use [@targettarget,help,nodead][help,nodead][]Healing Touch
    /run SetCVar ("autoUnshift",1)

I haven't seen the need for any others yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    It should already account for Savagery glyph, the 2nd trigger of "Savage Roar" and "Savage Roar (Inverse)" do exactly that. The inverse aura that indicates you don't have the buff should never show when you have Savagery in, what are you seeing?
    You are completly correct. I was being an idiot and made my own WA just for the sound instead of adding it to yours. Working as intended now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorj View Post
    What exactly are you looking for? The only macros I'm using at the moment is a healing touch macro that doesn't let you come out of catform:

#showtooltip

Mine's similar except it only works in combat. out of combat, healing touch cancels cat as per usual. More flexible that way. AKA I'm lazy and it saves a keypress :P I can't remember how it's done, I think i put /use [nocombat]Healing Touch on the first line, and /stopmacro [nocomat] on the second line, then the rest of the macro as per usual.
    Last edited by Will; 2015-12-05 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorj View Post

#showtooltip

Thanks! Very good, any other macros people want to share?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    one more I forgot to mention is the Soul Capacitor Spirit shift cancelaura macro, in case you need to move away and the explosion would otherwise be wasted.

/cancelaura Spirit Shift

Awesome guide and weakauras Pawkets!

does anyone know where you get the feral weak aura for soul capi? I can't find it -.-

Is it possible to make a weakaura that tracks pandemic correctly based on combo points spent? IE 5 CP SR hsa pandemic at 12.6 seconds and a 3 CP SR has it at 9 seconds?

Not sure if you misunderstand, but the pandemic is based on the duration of the new roar not the old one. There's no reason to need dynamic SR pandemic support because the only time you should cast roar with fewer than 5 CP is when its about to fall off.

Okay, yeah I didn't know it was based on the new roar, thanks.

Can anyone explain more about t18 and thrash with omen of clarity and when to use your predatory swiftness proc? is it the worst thing ever to use Bloodtalons proc on a thrash during omen of clarity as long as you use the other one on Fb or rip? what if you stop at four cp and healing touch to refresh rake and omen procs the you have 5cp and only one charge of Bloodtalons left?
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Always use Bloodtalons on a finisher. What you do on trash doesn't really matter.