Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    gonna have to disagree about Tera being the best action combat mmo ever made. I find Vindictus to be much superior

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    gonna have to disagree about Tera being the best action combat mmo ever made. I find Vindictus to be much superior
    Didn't even last one day on my computer before uninstalling. Only other game I've had off that quick was Dragon's Prophet. To each their own though.
    BAD WOLF

For me vindictus wasn't holding up well for some reason. It's like the low quality of it made it ran worse on my computer, plus it was uninteresting to me. Decent combat but the depth of the combat was shallow.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Lets hope no game uses the mob AI from destiny. Bosses are literally - just shooting at you. It's fucking awful.
    The bosses are boring. The standard mobs are actually quite smart (or lucky). Fallen commanders tend to teleport at the perfect times and will get out of your LoS to recover shields. They will also stay clear away from pulsing aoe (i.e. Some gernades). Wizards will not stand still as they fly around endlessly and mobs will jump to high elevation when needed.

If the few things Destiny did right, it was the AI (sans the bosses).

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really call those... complex or that good. They're pretty typical.