Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    As far as i can remember, the MW stacks just adds 50% Heal your Healing Wave, not 50% dmg for your lightningbolt.

Cany anybody check that on the beta server?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=157807

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    As far as i can remember, the MW stacks just adds 50% Heal your Healing Wave, not 50% dmg for your lightningbolt.

Cany anybody check that on the beta server?
    Improved Maelstrom Weapon

The healing bonus is in Maelstrom Weapon by default (Healing Storm baked in). The damage bonus will be from a leveling perk.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Using reforge plots, I find myself (using a level 90 simulation) to have ideal damage output at about 50% haste, 32% crit, and then everything else in Mastery (I want to say 90% mastery). My in-game performance appears consistent with simulation results.
    Out of curiosity, are those reforge plots based off of patchwerk-style, light movement, or something else? Also, what talent combo did you go with?

I haven't jumped in to SimC yet, but I'm very curious about what AMR is telling me as an Enhammy. It's suggesting that I use Haste/Mastery gems rather than Agi/Haste or Agi/Mastery. Does this mean that our secondary stats now do more for us than our primary Agi stat?

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Out of curiosity, are those reforge plots based off of patchwerk-style, light movement, or something else? Also, what talent combo did you go with?
    It was a Patchwerk sim. Light movement would probably reduce the value of Mastery slightly (due to having less Nature damage on the move), but I wouldn't expect much beyond that. I was using AS+PE at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bippy View Post
    I haven't jumped in to SimC yet, but I'm very curious about what AMR is telling me as an Enhammy. It's suggesting that I use Haste/Mastery gems rather than Agi/Haste or Agi/Mastery. Does this mean that our secondary stats now do more for us than our primary Agi stat?
    If you want AMR to give you good results, you should always get your own stat weights. Ideally, you'd run your reforge plots as well to figure out the sweet spot between Crit and Mastery, but you'd have to manually set some stat caps and AMR freaks out pretty quickly right now when I set a haste and crit cap.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    If you want AMR to give you good results, you should always get your own stat weights. Ideally, you'd run your reforge plots as well to figure out the sweet spot between Crit and Mastery, but you'd have to manually set some stat caps and AMR freaks out pretty quickly right now when I set a haste and crit cap.
    Thanks, makes sense. I'll have to get myself back in to SimC as I know it's the only way to get my results but is anyone ever seeing where Haste or any secondary stat is more valuable than Agility? I'm guessing no.

Edit - I guess the real question is whether anyone is seeing 1 x Agility < 2 x Secondary Stat since that is the way the orange gems work.
    Last edited by Bippy; 2014-10-17 at 06:20 PM.

I haven't played beta or examined the loot tables much but I wonder how much we even need tools like AMR anymore? With reforging and hit/exp gone and much less sockets, how much customization options there are left besides picking between two similiar ilvl pieces? Any beta players etc who knows better?

Thanks, makes sense. I'll have to get myself back in to SimC as I know it's the only way to get my results but is anyone ever seeing where Haste or any secondary stat is more valuable than Agility? I'm guessing no.
    Gems allow us secondary stats vs. primary stats at a 2:1 rate. So 1 point of Haste only has to be half as good as 1 point of Agility for a +20 Haste gem to beat a +10 Agility gem.

User Guides:

It did the same for me, and so far, I seem to be doing well, comparatively. Keep in mind, that AP now increases weapon damage at 4x the rate it used to. Plus, Agi is no longer increasing your crit (but you have 15% crit baseline now, before crit rating increases). As a result, those two factors are probably resulting in a lower (relative) value for current gems' 5 Agi vs. 10 mastery or haste.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    It did the same for me, and so far, I seem to be doing well, comparatively. Keep in mind, that AP now increases weapon damage at 4x the rate it used to. SNIP
    We also get half as much AP from each point of Agi as we used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    We also get half as much AP from each point of Agi as we used to.
    Yep, that too. Good point.

Anyone else getting better practical DPS when they DON'T take the FrS glyph?

At 48% haste and 90% mastery the FrS glyph made it seem "choppy" to me...now it just feels more fluid and I'm getting better practical results.