Deleted

Computer freezes randomly while gaming/ and give me some upgrade advice

Hello Everyone,

So, i have been getting computer freezes for like 1,5 year right now... The freezes are completly randomly sometimes i dont get any for 2 weeks and then a lot on 1 day while gaming.

A little bit of history of my system in the months: So before these freezes started to occur i did get 2 new pieces in my system the GPU: HD 7870 and the SSD Corsair 120GB Sata600 Force GT. I have been benchmarking these 2 pieces and i did replace my PSU and my RAM but neither of these things did fix the problem. I Even did reïnstall my system 4 times.

I have tried checking out that the SSD was the problem by putting the games on it and only OS the freeze was still the same so it is not the SSD. I did test my GPU with benchmark and stress testing nothing...

The Temps are good aswell of GPU and CPU

My System:
    Cooler Master HAF932
    HD 7870 Sapphire
    Voeding: Already got new one was the same problem with old one.
    CPU: Core™ i7-860
    CPU Koeler:Mugen 2 Rev.B SCMG-2100
    DVD: SH-S223C
    SSD:Corsair SSD 2.5", 120GB, SATA600, Force GT
    mobo: P55 Extreme
    HDD: HD642JJ
    Geheugen: IDIFC7O6 D3 8GB 1600-8 BX Tactica LP K2 CRU

I hope that you guys can help me
    Last edited by mmoc3da8d28d79; 2014-10-14 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    So it freezes can't move anything or are you getting a blue screen? If its freeze its most likely your ssd that you got your o/s in. I would get the o/s on hdd and see if it still freezes and sent the ssd for replacement, should be still under waranty.

Another thing is, if while gaming your gpu overheats. Did you check your gpu temps while gaming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    So it freezes can't move anything or are you getting a blue screen? If its freeze its most likely your ssd that you got your o/s in. I would get the o/s on hdd and see if it still freezes and sent the ssd for replacement, should be still under waranty.

Another thing is, if while gaming your gpu overheats. Did you check your gpu temps while gaming?
    I dont get any blue screen the screen is black and i hear my fans spinning like crazy after few mins waiting it doesn't unfreeze.
    I did test my ssd by installing only games on it if it would be the ssd only the game would crash but the pc still froze. I have already installed them on HDD and SSD but still the same result sadly. I have been monitoring the temps and they did not went higher than 70

Deleted
    What i meant is, you got your o/s in ssd, so window's freezes no matter where the game is.

Deleted
    Yeah, but i did had my OS on my HDD aswell and still the same freeze did happen.