View Poll Results: Do you like the pumpkin flavor?

Voters
54. This poll is closed
  • OMG I *LOVE* Pumpkins!

10 18.52%
  • Yes

20 37.04%
  • No

14 25.93%
  • Bleugh! I can't stand pumpkins!

10 18.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    pumpkin is revolting.
    ohhh thats it we are gonna rumble you bring your friends and ill bring mine! hahah nah jk to each their own

I love pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream

And I also have pumpkin pie flavored ice cream in my freezer lol. It's pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    What else are we supposed to "chunk"? Watermelons? That's crazy talk.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post

And I also have pumpkin pie flavored ice cream in my freezer lol. It's pretty good.
    yummmmm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    What else are we supposed to "chunk"? Watermelons? That's crazy talk.
    Watermelons are meant to be smashed with a sledgehammer! haha gotta wonder what gallagher is doing right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    Watermelons are meant to be smashed with a sledgehammer! haha gotta wonder what gallagher is doing right now
    Which one? There are several Gallaghers.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Which one? There are several Gallaghers.
    Haha there was this comic called "Gallagher" in the 80s who made that his main "act", he would smash watermelons with a giant hammer, not sure if he's still doing it or not. Now if you mean there is a franchise like with Slash or Doink the Clown where multiple actors play him, that's hilarious and also crazy

Pumpkin seeds are awesome, roasted.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    Haha there was this comic called "Gallagher" in the 80s who made that his main "act", he would smash watermelons with a giant hammer, not sure if he's still doing it or not. Now if you mean there is a franchise like with Slash or Doink the Clown where multiple actors play him, that's hilarious and also crazy
    Right... and he sold his act to his brother, who then became "Gallagher". It may have been sold a time or two since then as well... which is why I asked "which Gallagher?".

-Kujako-

Right... and he sold his act to his brother, who then became "Gallagher". It may have been sold a time or two since then as well... which is why I asked "which Gallagher?".
    wow I had no idea, but that's an interesting bit of trivia!! i gotta get going for now but ill be back later tonight to see who wins in the battle of pumpkin flavors...take care!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love pumpkin pie, it's one of my favorite flavors of pie! My Mom found this recipe for a pumpkin cake that she used to make now and then and my sister in law made it once which was pretty good. But beyond that I don't have much pumpkin flavored stuff.

I thought about trying one of the Dunkin Donuts pumpkin flavored donuts but to this year I haven't bothered lol.

I hate any food with pumpkin, although I guess that it's kinda weird, there is nothing really wrong with it =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love pumpkin carving, feels every seasonal to put your hand inside a large fruit and feel the soft wet insides.

As for eating pumpkins, I have baked pumpkin pie before. Thing is, with the amount of suger and seasoning and spice you put in it, any taste of pumpkin is masked by the most diabetic inducing cake baked.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Carved alot of pumpkins over the years but never even thought about tasting it. Maybe i will try it this halloween :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post

Daaaym right.

thing is, I never buy a whole pumpkin for it, I just buy pumpkin already cut up in a pack.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Pumpkin curry is nice, the sweetness of the squash contrasts nicely with the spices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pumpkin carries pumpbola, a serious pumpkin-related disease. Avoid it at all costs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had any, never plan on having any either..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Pumpkin carries pumpbola, a serious pumpkin-related disease. Avoid it at all costs!
    Just for you:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/pumpkin

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    Keep it away! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    They're coming to get you Darsithis!

#boycottchina