Deleted

1 thing to do before 6.0 hits

Hit and Expertise turns into Crit/Haste/Mastery on 550 PvP gear.

Check wowdb (Wod Beta) now and have a look at the stat changes on your PvP gear.

Example:

I have a ww monk.
    Stat priority: Crit>Haste>Mastery

Right now there is one waist with Crit+Mastery and one with Hit+Haste. During 5.4 I had the former one equipped.
    In 6.0, though, the latter waist will have Crit+Haste on it. That means come 6.0 I will go with the latter.

Of course you will be able to purchase all 550 PvP gear with honor with 6.0, but seeing that all your current conquest points AND honor points are being converted into gold, I'd advise you to buy the 6.0 BiS gear now.

Hope I could save you some trouble

cheers

Deleted
    Is conquest/honor being converted into gold in 6.0, or when WoD hits? I'd assumed it was on release.

Deleted
    and one last thing: in most cases you will want to change your 3 blue gems (gloves, waist, legs) from primary stat+PvP Power to primary stat+Crit (which is currently (5.4) the primary stat+Hit gem)

so as a ww monk I swapped Assassin's Imperial Amethyst with Glinting Imperial Amethyst

they are still cheap. But they will go up drastically once ppl realize this
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2014-10-14 at 12:29 AM.

Conquest is being converted to honor, not gold. Any honor above the 4k cap is being converted to gold (35 silver per point).

Sorry if it's unrelated. Can we earn conq or honor inbetween 6.0.2 and WoD? If so do we keep either of those going into the game? I don't think so, but I thought I'd clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Sorry if it's unrelated. Can we earn conq or honor inbetween 6.0.2 and WoD? If so do we keep either of those going into the game? I don't think so, but I thought I'd clarify.
    gestapo, you will be able to earn honor in between 6.0.2 and WoD. That honor could for example be used to buy prideful gear. When WoD hits however, your honor points will be reset.