568 Ret Paladin LF Mythic guild for WoD

As the title says, I am a currently 568ilvl Ret who's returning to the raid scene after stopping in Heroic ToT. I miss this aspect of WoW and I am looking for a new team to raid with.

What I'm looking for:
    Raid times during the week work best for me. 8-12est or so 2-3 nights a week. Weekend raiding is not really an option. Would prefer Alliance but that's not a determining factor. Just want a guild who'll push for new kills and to succeed in Mythics.

What I bring:
    Competent, dependable player. I don't guild hop or skip raids unless absolutely necessary.
    I am able to OS Prot though very rusty as I've mainly raided Ret for the last 4 years.

Raiding History:
    Been raiding since Vanilla. Cleared everything through Aq40 and 2 wings in Naxx40. With a r14 pvp grind somewhere in there as well.
    During BC I raided and cleared everything up to BT, and Felmyst in SWP.
    WotLK raided on a couple toons with different groups, doing Naxx10/25, Ulduar 25. Took a break for RL reasons and came back just prior to ICC release. Cleared on normal with scattered heroics on 4 different toons.
    From Cata-MoP I enjoyed raiding with a 25m guild on Velen, getting some pretty respectable rankings along the way. While maintaining a very high percentage of attendance. 7/7h in t12. 8/8H in t13. 9/16H in t14. Then 4/13H in ToT before stopping. Currently 6/14H in SoO.

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus...

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.

Integrity is a social guild with 2 raid teams a during the week team that raid Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 7 -10 pm cst went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    We supply food/flasks and potions though we do expect all our raiders to have some of each so that if something happens and you miss a cart or mail screw up or whatever the case we do not have to hold up the raid for you .We also do not like wasting carts for one person.In warlords we will use feasts but expect everyone to carry their own food for one offs and such. We also expect raiders to be ready to go at 6:50 that is when invites go out so that by 7 we are clearing trash. We try to be efficient with our time we do not want to waste anyone's time. You have chosen to spend time with us raiding we should value that and spend it killing bosses not standing around waiting. We also expect that you will have watched fights before hand and have a general idea of what is going to happen during the fight.

If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game

Guild Info
    <Dark Origin>

About Us:
    This is a brand new guild made up of old friends. Most of us have been together since vanilla clearing all content up until cata. We decided to take Mop off, but are back and ready for action. Our goal is to maintain a top 50 US position. We are currently looking for more members to finish out our roster for the upcoming xpac. If you are looking for a friendly, fun and mature raiding guild, then look no further. For those PvPers out there, we also have several members who love to arena(2700+, multi-glads). We will also have an alt group on the weekends for you altoholics.

Server: Mannoroth-Alliance
    Raid Times: Monday- Thursday 8pm-12am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Communication Program: Raidcall

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Heals: Monk, Druid, Priest(Holy or Disc)
    Tanks: Any non-warrior
    DPS: Everything except Hunter

Expectations:
    -Loyalty
    -90% Attendance
    -Punctuality
    -Full Knowledge of class/spec
    -Vocal
    -Respectful
    -Willingness to learn and improve

If you took MoP off, that is fine. So did we. We are looking for raiders who have experience with progression raiding or have a strong desire, mindset and skill needed for this type of raiding. If you can not handle wiping or lack the ability to stay level-headed when working through a tough fight, this is not the guild for you.

How to Apply:

darkorigin.enjin.com

You can contact me through PMs or in-game via battletag
    Lennykravitz#1168

Thank you for your consideration!

<We Like Purple> on [H]Bleeding Hollow-US is a 20-man Mythic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP.

Currently Recruiting:
    *We are always recruiting highly skilled players*
    *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!*

High Demand
    • Boomkin
    • DPS Monk
    • DPS DK
    • Ele Shaman
    • Resto druid
    • Holy Pally
    • Warlock
    • Mage

Medium Demand
    • Hunter
    • DPS Warrior
    • Holy/Disc Priest
    • Shadow Priest

Low Demand
    • Ret Pally

Raid Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10pm - 2am EST

What We Look For:

• Players who are able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment
    • Players who are able to maturely handle criticism
    • Players who look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects
    • Players who are able to relax and focus under pressure
    • Players who bring more than just raw numbers to the table
    • Players who share our goal of reaching US Top 100 in every tier of content
    • Players who show up consistently to raids (90% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)
    • Players who value progress over loot
    • Players who want to have fun and make lifelong friends

What We Offer:
    • Experienced leadership and officer core
    • Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec
    • An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule
    • A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers
    • A drama free environment
    • An average of roster of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time
    • Guild flex/LFR runs
    • Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared
    • Ventrillo
    • Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

We Like Purple distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of 2 officers and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, We Like Purple is not for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with We Like Purple will be a rewarding experience for you.

To apply visit welikepurple.enjin.com/recruitment or if you have questions contact us.

Contacts:
    Greatjnight#1838
    Nermel#1228