Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm 667 Item level, and i have no issues sustaining great raid dps on any fight. Some of it has to do with how long have you played this class, as well how are you doing the fights strat wise....

I also went Full mastery for enchants/gems. I feel its great for consistant dps rather than relying on your Crit chance.

I low seeing those +130,000 Chaos Bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    I'm 667 Item level, and i have no issues sustaining great raid dps on any fight. Some of it has to do with how long have you played this class, as well how are you doing the fights strat wise....

I also went Full mastery for enchants/gems. I feel its great for consistant dps rather than relying on your Crit chance.

I low seeing those +130,000 Chaos Bolts.
    Do you have some logs I could take a look at? I'm rolling mastery chants/gems and want to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Is there a simcraft trinket comparison list floating around for Destro? I thought I remembered seeing one here but can't find it now. Might be mixing it up with the Demo list but figured I'd ask.
    for currently available stuff its sandman's+ copeland's and nothing else comes even close. the grandiose 645 mission trinket is ok, the 660 pvp int proc trinket is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    for currently available stuff its sandman's+ copeland's and nothing else comes even close. the grandiose 645 mission trinket is ok, the 660 pvp int proc trinket is ok.
    Rolled a socketed warforged version of the mission trinket, ran a bunch of sims and it loses out to sandman's by a very small margin. Taking full advantage of the crit proc requires consistent cooldown stacking, something that becomes more and more difficult as the fight gets longer, so I've decided to go with the passive stats together with Copeland's.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    Yeah I've got 3/3 Sandman plus Copeland's plus 660 PvP trinket, just wanted to see the actual table to show some other locks in the guild. Just couldn't remember if there was a destro one or not.

I was running Sandman's and Copeland's. I was liking it but coined a Shards of nothing. Thinking that the socket and stats are make it better then Sandman's despite the crappy for Destro on use ability. Am I wrong? Sandman's was nice also because it often stacked with Copeland's.

Or is that the mission trinket strider was referring to above?
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2014-12-21 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Or is that the mission trinket strider was referring to above?
    Was referring to the passive stats on the mission trinket yeah.

Deleted
    Which bosses is it worth using havoc glyph on?

Maybe Koragh...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugginz View Post
    Maybe Koragh...
    Why? I mean...I disagree with being Destro on that fight in the first place but there is almost no benefits gained via Havoc in general on that encounter. The only adds on the encounter shouldn't be Single targeted or cleaved down, they should be burst down by 1-2 people instantly which means that there is basically a 0% chance of you getting any use out of the base Havoc on the boss let alone the 3 extra charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewer View Post
    none, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewer View Post
    None. It's not really ever worth it, since you could just pre-cast a Havoc before any adds come out on any of the bosses in Highmaul.

I coined a Mythic Warforged Shard of nothing. I kinda wanna use it, 691 ilvl looks nice lol. But haste on use for destro seems meh. The intellect alone seems pretty good though (320) vs the 262 on statstick trinket. I currently have 670 Stat trinket, Copelands and MWF SoN.

Deleted
    I maybe missed this somewhere but can anyone tell me how Multistrike interacts with Havoc?

ie
    Would a spell cast using Havoc have a chance to MS on both the spell and the copied spell?
    Would a MS proc also copy through the Havoc?

If either of these are true would it inflate the value of MS on cleave situations?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugginz View Post
    Maybe Koragh...
    I believe this may have been a typo and he meant Kargath. On mythic difficulty (strat depending) GoH is a DPs boost due to the damage buff you get on the cats. Casting 2x havoc'd CB's is insane dmg and havoc will be off CD for the next cat spawn. This was a main contributing factor as to why Spark was so high on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    I maybe missed this somewhere but can anyone tell me how Multistrike interacts with Havoc?

ie
    Would a spell cast using Havoc have a chance to MS on both the spell and the copied spell?

If either of these are true would it inflate the value of MS on cleave situations?
    As far as I know, the copied spell has a separate roll for multistrikes, don't quote me on that though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The-loon View Post
    I believe this may have been a typo and he meant Kargath. On mythic difficulty (strat depending) GoH is a DPs boost due to the damage buff you get on the cats. Casting 2x havoc'd CB's is insane dmg and havoc will be off CD for the next cat spawn. This was a main contributing factor as to why Spark was so high on that fight.
    You could just precast havoc?
    Depending on how long the cat is up you may get more than 2 uses?

Quote Originally Posted by The-loon View Post
    You can just as easily pre-cast Havoc on Kargath by looking at the cat's spawn timer though?

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post

ie

The copied spell has it's own chance to Multistrike. If either does Multistrike it does not mean the other will, though it can. You can have a 0/0 MS, 1/0 MS, 0/1 MS, or 1/1 MS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    The copied spell has it's own chance to Multistrike. If either does Multistrike it does not mean the other will, though it can. You can have a 0/0 MS, 1/0 MS, 0/1 MS, or 1/1 MS
    Well obviously you can have more combinations than that since your multistrikes can in turn multristrike, but yeah, that's how it works.